[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard is it to change your name? How long does it take? How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (108KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 1280x544px
How hard is it to change your name?
How long does it take?
How long will it take to get a new license and social security card?
>>
don't be a fag, i'm sure you'll forgive mummy for throwing out your tendies by tomorrow
>>
I can't imagine it's all that difficult. I knew a kid in high school who changed his name.
>>
Go to the local courthouse.
>>
Takes about 3 months, but getting new documents takes another 2 months
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 305x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 305x266px
>>37040590
>all that time for changing a name
why why WHY??!!!!!!??!!!??
>>
you can change your name in like 48 hours. print out the necessary court document, fill it in, take it in to the courthouse, ask then to file it, and then they'll give you a date when you can see the judge. when you see the judge, he or she will ask you a few questions like why are you changing your name, are you doing this to avoid the law, will anyone else be harmed by this change of name. after you answer the questions the judge will approve it and you can be on your way.

license can be obtained the same day if you like. just take the certified court order of the name change to the DOL and request a name change on your license. they'll give you the paper one of course and mail you the plastic one.

SS card works similarly. mail in the appropriate documents to wherever in your state you need to do it and they'll mail back a new SS card. think it takes a couple weeks or something.

t. man who changed his name last year

ps some of the steps may be slightly different depending on your state. my experience is only with washington
>>
>>37040696
thanks phampailampai
>>
bamp bump bemp bimp bomp bymp
>>
>>37040677
I live in Canadaland, no court dates, all done through the mail
>>
>>37040696
Why'd you change your name, anon?
>>
>>37041509

I always hated my birth name, so much so that I was embarrassed to ever introduce myself. in middle school I forced a nickname onto myself just to avoid having to hear people call me by my real name. it's odd though because everybody else has always liked my birth name. it was only me who thought it to be cringy and kind of feminine.

in case you're curious, it was dylan
>>
>>37041632
what will your new name be?
>>
File: anri_okita.jpg (69KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
anri_okita.jpg
69KB, 768x1024px
>>37042346

well it's already changed. did it last year in like sep.

name is now edward

always fancied the name, always found it respectable and gentlemanly. inb4 (You)s telling me it's shit.
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (30KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
30KB, 320x240px
>>37042457
Too bad you can't rename your autism.
>>
>>37042457
I would say you made a good move anon, Edward sounds more respectable that Dylan

was it worth the trouble though, do you no longer have that problem introducing yourself?
>>
>>37040108
what's your current name and what are you changing it to?
>>
i was thinking of renaming myself Jove Python - what do you guys think?
>>
I was going to change my name to Walking Phoenix but its already taken
>>
>>37042566

yes, quite proud to introduce myself now.

>>37042551

indeed
>>
>>37042645

what about flying phoenix?
>>
>>37042944
I can't fly tho
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.