[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad is trying to be my friend. What's he planning, robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1478925042474.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1478925042474.png
29KB, 741x568px
Chad is trying to be my friend. What's he planning, robots?

>be in college
>random tall athletic dude sits down and starts talking to me on the first day of class
>haven't had this happen ever in my life
>doesn't seem bothered by my autism
>finds out I don't have cooking supplies, drops off pots and pans at my dorm
>invites me to play soccer, I decline
>invites me to lunch on campus, I say yes. He is still not put off by my autism
>laughs at my awkward garbage
>invited me to go to drinking with him and a couple of his friends this coming weekend

I am so confused. Nobody has been this nice to me. He isn't a fag I don't think, I met his girlfriend. I have no money to rob. The only logical explanation is that he is planning on making me a laughing stock
>>
He probably also didn't have friends
Since it's the first day of class, saw an empty seat next to you and started talking to you Since Chad can talk to everyone, and you guys got along so you became friends
>>
>>37039579
Its virtue signaling
He shows pity to vermin like us so he can sweep Stacy off her feet with his overwhelming kindness and mercy.
>>
it might also be a frat challenge? im not in one so i wouldnt know, but these stories have become common on r9k
>>
this is your chance to become a normie. don't throw it away.
>>
Go drinking with him and get a social life.
>>
>>37039633
>>37039691
ITT: two spergs that don't know how society or college works

op just go along with it. Either you become friends with him or you don't.

Worth a shot either way, you're not losing a whole lot if you don't.
>>
Chad isn't a bad person, chad is just someone adjusted to life. If chad wants to be friends, then befriend them, maybe you'll become less of a failure that way
>>
Chads don't have an evil master plan; he just is trying to make a new friend. He doesn't want to humiliate you Anon, he's a legitimately good person. Don't sperg out and at least attempt to hang out with him if you want friends throughout college.
>>
>>37039704
>>37039765
But how should I control my sperging out in public? He's fine with it but to be a normie, I need to act like a normie
>>
>>37039579
He's probably laughing about you behind your back with his chad buddies. Back in highschool a bunch of Stacies did the same thing to me, but I found one of them recording me as they asked something stupid to me and I blurted out some autistic shit like usual. They evn said they've been doing it from the start.
I think this is what killed the last hope I had of becoming a normal person.
>>
Go out drinking, talk, make friends.

You have nothing to lose.

Escape the robot life OP.
>>
>>37039815
those are stacies though, chads dont do that childish shit
>>
>>37039811
just tell the truth.
>>
>>37039811
I know this sounds normir as fuck but there's no master technique. Just do your best to hide your power level withouth looking artificial and you'll be fine. Chads are good people anon, unlike the Brads from middle school.
>>
>>37039815
They've known each other for a few days at most so it's pretty unlikely that a Chad at a new school would go immediately to harass the autist.
>>
>>37039579
he wants to fuck your boipucci
not all chads are straight
>>
>>37039811

Be social, talk but don't try to be the center of attention. If you feel like sperging out go to the restroom.
>>
>>37039851
>just bee urself ;)
Gee fagtron, great advice to give an assburger. They should put you in charge of the ED.
>>
>>37039876
If he already knew other Chads who went to the same college, I'd say he could still do this kind of shit.
>>
>>37039579
If you're lucky that Chad probably wants you to be his boi-stacey, if ya know what I mean
>>
>>37039811

After a few weeks being sociable you'll still be autistic but conversation will move more smoothly.

Worked for me.
>>
>>37039579
Chad will introduce you to a girl, she will go on a date with you, on your 14th wedding anniversary Chad will fuck her and make you watch
>>
>>37039579
Chad is an adult now and has grown out of the petty highschool mentality. He is being kind to you because he developed empathy and now sees you as a human being rather than your social status. Just relax and enjoy your new friend OP.
>>37039811
Don't try and pretend you're something you're not, people will pick up on it. Follow the ancient Chad adage: "Just be yourself".
>>37039815
>back in highschool
This is why many robots have such a negative view of people, their interactions are all grounded in high school experiences. People are dicks in highschool.
>>
OP here, thank you everyone! I'll try my best to be Chad's friend and escape the robot life, wish me luck
>>
>>37039579
Its possible that he is a robot in disguise. I'm not a Chad by any means but lifting is my only real hobby so I am more muscular than average. I always sit with my fellow spergs but sometimes they seem a little offput at first by my body and assume I might be a normie. Don't cast him out just because he looks normie desu
>>
>>37039579
Trying to make sure you spare him when you shoot the place up obviously
>>
>>37039887
no don't be yourself..
tell the truth

is different

don't have to tell the truth about yourself
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.