[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here ever have a really clingy girlfriend who was obsessed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

Anyone here ever have a really clingy girlfriend who was obsessed with you?

Tell clingy girlfriend stories pls

Tbh I want a clingy gf really badly
>>
I know there are normies on this board. Pls tell me stories about your clingy obsessive girlfriend
>>
I fucked a clingy obsessive girl once. Good thing I gave her a fake name and number.
>>
>>37038710
You don't want a clingy girlfriend unless she's hot or a freak in bed.
t. normie stuck in a lease with a not-hot, vanilla clingy gf until January.
>>
>>37039452
>sigining a lease with your girlfriend
ydi tbqh, also get the fuck off my board
>>
>>37038710
I had a girl stalk me and make note of what candy I liked so she could buy it and leave it in my bag when I was in highschool. I also had a girl call me every night all night to beg me to be her boyfriend for like a year straight. Me and the second girl are together now.
>>
>>37039673
I hope you're wearing a rubber with the second one.
>>
>>37039673
Is she nice, the second girl? Tell stories about her.
>>
File: tumblr_nnlpcm0ZM41u1mizqo1_500.gif (2MB, 490x287px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnlpcm0ZM41u1mizqo1_500.gif
2MB, 490x287px
tfw I am a clingy girlfriend and currently scanning this board for signs of my bf who is gaming/possibly ignoring me b/c I have been going through a stressful personal situation
>>
>>37040016
That guy isn't satisfying you in bed. How about you cheat on him with me just once. I'll give you all the attention you need before I pump and dump you.
>>
>>37040580
What part of clingy girlfriend don't you understand? I'm yandere for him. I'll kill you.
>>
>>37040680
That's what you think. You want to, just once, do the forbidden and get a larger cock inside you and be fucked like you've never experienced before.
>>
>>37040680
If you kill me I'll have to kill you first!
Have at thee you scallywag!!!
>>
yes. I made her clingy. She originally only liked me for sex and kept her emotional distance. drinking together, she opened up and told me more meaningful things a d her fears and regrets.

she became clingier and clingier and more comfortable around me. She tells me and begs me not go cheat on her and that she loves me, she bites her lip and licks my face when we're together and she gets aroused by hugging or seeing me workout or shirtless.
she hates it when I pull out or joke about using condoms.
sometimes she wants it slow and gentle, other times she's kinky and wants to be choked and tied up. But I'm always her daddy and she is always my little kitten.

clingy girls are heaven.
>>
>>37040903
Sounds like she's still just in it for the sex.
>>
>>37040991
we are married.
>>
>>37038710
My gf isnt crazy clingy but she is very much in love with me. I have tons of screenshots of texts and snaps shes sent me if you want me to post any.
>>
You don't, first it's cute that she wants to talk on skype all the time. It's fine that you never hang up and go to sleep with each other on it. But then it gets tedious and annoying, almost like she doesn't have a life of her own and just leeches off of your life force. It's fun, but you really want a woman who has her own life bud.
>>
>>37041106
>implying a woman can't be clingy and also have her own life
>>
Clingy girls are nice for a while but once you stop giving them retarded amounts of affection non stop they'll just replace you with someone else.
>>
>>37038710
maybe this one isn't really appropriate but I'll tell it anyway

>be 16 year old me
>long story short qt girl shows intrest in me and we end up together
>won't ever leave my house, at my house 7 days a week without me inviting her, I don't himd though because I love spending time with her
>one day I decided to play a trick on her and tell her that I'm moving away, as a joke
>she starts crying
>shocks me as i did not expect that
>get a wierd sense of satisfaction/pleasure from seeing this
>after a week I bring it up again and keep telling her that I'm moving to another country
>she completely believes me and is in tears all day
>really enjoying this and I don't know why
>eventually convince her of more an more grandiose things to upset her. I'm going to kill someone, I'm going to kill myself, I'm moving away, I've found someone else, I have a disease, etc
>break up with her and get back together constantly and cheat on her
>eventually she stops speaking to me, moves back in to her house and starts avoiding me
>distressed as I don't know why I did that to her
>leave her alone too

>a few days later I walk past a group of people and spot her standing with a guy on some steps
>completely enrages me to the point of me trembling and grinding my teeth like someone with Parkinson's, and I throw my phone against the pavement in anger
>walk up behind her and grab a hand full of her hair
>pull as hard as I can but I ended up falling backwards, hitting my back on the steps and she landed on top of me
>start punching her, eventually I end up kneeling on top of her whike she was like in the fetal position, punching her in the back and sides of her head
>it was like I was not in control of myself

cont
>>
My friend married a clingy roastie.

She used to fly off the handle if he fell asleep without sending a goodnight text(fairly common, since he was working overtime on top of night classes). She'd go find random dudes to flirt with if he wasn't 100% paying attention to her when we were out as a group.
>>
>>37041106
And God forbid if she messages you with something like "I'm bored" and wants to talk to you, and you're busy doing something else or sleeping. And then only reply to her hours later, and she goes ballistic.
>>
my gf used to be kinda clingy, but I think now I'm the clingy one
it sucks, all I want to do is just talk to her forever but she ignores me at times to avoid it
>>
Yes, and it is NOT fun. She texted me and called me all the time and would get emotional if I didn't answer right away. And she always had these stupid questions like ''hey i just saw socks with lemon pattern on them and they reminded of you, do you want them? i can buy them for you :) tehe''. She would never leave me alone, even when I had a cold and fever and was dying at home and wanted just being with myself she would come without a fucking warning with stupid shit she baked.

She cried and overreacted all the fucking time. She would literally hit rock bottom if she didn't get enough attention or if I said something that wasn't the answer she expected. She was always like ''you dont love me eeeeeueeueeu'' and ''you hate me''' for smallest things. And when I wanted to brake up with her she went fucking batshit crazy and it was fucking hell.
>>
I got a girl that's kinda obbssessed with me. Saw for the first time in awhile last night. She has been texting me obsessively this past week. She would never date me, and we haven't fucked, just got to third base with her awhile back. We caught up last night and she was talking about some emotional shit like missing me and shit.
>>
>>37041258
>when I had a cold and fever and was dying at home and wanted just being with myself she would come without a fucking warning with stupid shit she baked.
FUCK YOU

THIS IS LITERALLY MY DREAM AND YOU FUCKING WASTED IT

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490646547543.jpg (13KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490646547543.jpg
13KB, 480x480px
>>37041154

Holy fucking shit.

Did someone at least punch you to stop you?
>>
>>37041374
its maybe nice if a normal girl does it, but with a extremely clingy gf it's annoying as fuck and your soul is literally screaming and slowly dying
>>
I do and I wish she was more independent. We've been living together for three years and she still hasn't shed her clinginess. I've longed notice if I leave a room she'll follow me. If I go to the fucking bathroom she'll find a reason to be right outside. I'm not even sure she thinks about this stuff, I think her brain is just wired to do this shit. Then when I work at nights she'll send me emojis or random pictures of cute animals just to get me to check my phone and god forbid I don't respond because then she'll literally start messaging me "please respond" every ten minutes.
>>
File: angrypepe.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
angrypepe.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>37038710
FUCKING NORMALFAGS!!!!
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING BOARD!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37041154
are you gonna cont anon?
>>
>>37041593
You're on the wrong site. You want to be posting on wizchan, not here.
>>
>>37041106
I want a girl with no life. All the girls I've gone out with lately are always "busy".
>>
>>37041154
>get off her and run away
>everyone who was around the steps convenes to my exgf who was sat on the steps with her head in her hands
>walk back to my house avoiding the main roads and downtown as I'm scared the police or something are looking for me
>end uo having like a 2 hour shower
>cry the whole time in showering as I think the cops are going to knock at the door any minute
>next day at school a teacher takes me aside and leads me to the teacher staff room
>inside is a cop and the sports teacher (for some reason)
>ask me about what happened and tell me that I'm now 16 years old and are physically strong than girls, and I can't get into fights with them or fight back
>if I have anger and relationship problems then they said I can see a therapist that comes into the school
>the cop phrases it as if she insitaged the attack
>so do the teachers
>so do other students when they ask me about it
>what the fuck

>avoid her for the last 1.5 months of school (UK), she had no physical bruises or marks that I could see
>she went to a different sixth form so I never got into contact with me again

I feel terrible for it and have not been in a relationship since, I have no idea why I started actibg the way I did. It felt really really good to see her begging me not to leave her. I have no idea why I feel the way I do
>>
>>37041785
Not him but it's not fun. My girlfriend just sits in bed all day browsing the internet. She occasionally gets out to eat, piss and maybe play video games for a bit but then she goes back to bed. She's like a sloth and complains she doesn't have the energy to go outside. It's not fun it's just boring
>>
>>37041828
How hte FUCK do i get a girlfriend like that? literally the dream
>>
>>37038710
You don't. Trust me. You think you do, and then they get on your nerves. My ex was like this, it got to the point where she wanted to just be together basically 24/7, and whenever I wanted time to myself or with friends she didn't understand or wanted to be with my friends with me. It got fucking annoying.
>>
>>37041828
If you had no girlfriend, there would be no one next to you doing anything. Don't see why you're expecting her to entertain you to some high standard unless she's expecting the same from you.
>>
>>37041154
You DENNISed her.
>>
>>37041861
I was just being myself when I found her. I think most lazy NEET girls don't leave the house often so idk man go beg for a gf in a femanon thread
>>37041893
I don't expect her to entertain me but when you spend a total of 10 hours sleeping and 8 hours sitting in bed doing nothing then you got a problem.
>>
File: 1494360667880.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494360667880.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
I'm too lazy to write the entire shit, you get a quick rundown, as short as i can manage to write it.

>borderline girlfriend
>very sweet and clingy at first
>goes suicidal and faults me for everything that's going to shit in her life
>break up with her
>she gets in relationship with my only friend
>makes him think im a huge asshole
>he does and leaves me for her
>2 months later she leaves him for someone else
>he comes back saying he's sorry and shit
>"fuck you faggot go eat a dick"

Feels good desu, i dodged 2 bullets
>>
>>37041739
srry my pot noodle was ready I got distracted
>>
File: 123.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>37041864
this this originally this and that and this, it becomes hell really fast, happy relationships are balanced
>>
>>37041823
You're probably a sadist
>>
File: 1493589921777.png (57KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1493589921777.png
57KB, 520x390px
>>37041823
Genuinely deserve to be castrated
>>
>>37041011
...and your money
>>
>>37042030
That photo made me do a few kegels rapidly whilst whistling Ave Maria.
>>
>>37041989
what flavour was the pot noodle lad?
>>
>>37041054
post them already faggot
>>
>>37042161
I do not understand. But I appreciate the photo's absurd humor too if that makes you do kegel flexes and whistle an old ass opera song or whatever it is.
>>
>Tbh I want a clingy gf really badly
no you don't
>>
File: 1494262223442.jpg (55KB, 866x866px) Image search: [Google]
1494262223442.jpg
55KB, 866x866px
>I want a clingy GF
>I want a yandere GF
>I want to be the sole bit of light in someone else's life
No, you don't.
If they're super clingy, they're not in a good emotional/mental state. Whether it's abandonment issues or lack of self worth or whatever, it's not healthy for anyone to base their whole mental state around a single person.
Don't get me wrong, when you're both in a relatively good headspace, it's unbeatable. Both of you get someone to work for, to push yourself for, who gives you all the positive feedback you could ever want, entirely genuinely.
But the moment you're not having a good day, their support just fell out from underneath. Robots tend to struggle with depression on their own, you think you can carry another person on top of that? It creates a feedback loop, and the relationship can head south fast.

All that's assuming the object of affection has only the most benign intentions and doesn't deliberately emotionally exploit their partner, knowing full well they have nowhere to go. (Or so they think)

I've been on both sides of the equation, the obsessed and the obsession, it isn't pretty for either.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.