[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 22 y/o neet robot >INTP, aspergers and virgin >some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: Uq7LMlM.jpg (34KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
Uq7LMlM.jpg
34KB, 350x464px
>be 22 y/o neet robot
>INTP, aspergers and virgin
>some guys I know asked me if I wanna join them on a roadtrip becuase they have space for one more person
>gonna go as far as to call them friends
>but I'm pretty sure I'm "that" friend to them
>I'm one of the few who got a license so that's probably who they wanna bring me along
>we're gonna rent a big cabin
>have to share living space with 10 other people for an entire week
>they're gonna drink, play music and party all the time
>I can barely drink a six pack before I have to stop
>I get such insane hangover anxiety that I stay in my room for 2 days
>my insomnia and allergies are peaking during summer which isn't gonna help much
>I don't think I can endure a trip like this and it really fucking bothers me
>it's not like I can just go home once I've had enough
>I just wanna be able to enjoy these things
>if I go I'm probably gonna be a downer to everyone
>probably gonna be the only one who wont get laid

Why the fuck I am like this?
I know it's my autism but how am I completely unable to even pretend to enjoy these things?
>>
>>37038672
just be relaxed, and be cool.

if you are a complete loner shut in, do something interesting or crazy that they will remember you for, and possibly ask you out to do stuff again.
>>
>>37038672
Its a self fulfilling prophecy. Stop overthinking everything and just have a good time. You dont have to impress anyone
>>
File: 1494307889167.jpg (368KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
1494307889167.jpg
368KB, 840x700px
>>37038672
>I know it's my autism
anon, you have the choice that could probably change your life.
don't go and continue to live in a way in which you are comfortable.
or face your fears, have a fun experience, and become less autistic
what will you do?
>>
>>37039733
I might just go
the worst that happens is probably that I have an autistic panic attack
it's 2 months til we go anyway so I have lots of time to prepare myself.
How do I prepare for this by the way?
>>
wtf are you on about. i would never have time for this. i only have a month of fucking vacation every year. I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING I WANT IN 1 MONTH. FUCKING GO BEFORE I REEEEEEEED
>>
File: 6578456250.jpg (44KB, 222x305px) Image search: [Google]
6578456250.jpg
44KB, 222x305px
>>37040085
that's the neetlife for ya
>>
File: 1363076322962.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1363076322962.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>37039733
>or face your fears
>have a fun experience

How can you be so sure he'll have fun? Stop torturing innocent robots! It's not cool!
>>
File: 1494868482546.png (60KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494868482546.png
60KB, 1000x1000px
>>37040560
my mistake. It wasn't my intentions to imply that he would surely have fun. I just want another robot to leave and never come back to this horrible place.
>>
>>37040743
I'll always come back

once a robot, always a robot
>>
>>37038672
>having a drivers license
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIE GET OUT OF MY BOARD

iam 28 and never drove a car
>>
>>37040858
my step dad forced me

also driving a car wasn't really that hard
>>
File: 1463825091248.jpg (698KB, 1901x998px) Image search: [Google]
1463825091248.jpg
698KB, 1901x998px
>>37038672
it's gonna be exactly like you imagine it's gonna be trust me, but you still need to do it, it's gonna feel good, being around so many people, socializing and all that, it's going to be a fond memory, you MUST do it

but yeah, don't expect to get laid or be some social butterfly or something like that, who knows, you might luck out, but don't raise your hopes up, normies hate our kind
>>
>>37038672
This is coming from a fellow sperger who's kinda made it in the normie world.

Buy a small crate of beers, your mates will appreciate the gesture and get you more involved in what they're doing. Take medicine for allergies, and only make a thing of it if it's really causing you pain. You'll only get hangovers if you don't drink enough water before you sleep in a drunk state, being a pussy about a little bit of a dull ache isn't going to be helpful.

Don't go there to get laid, because getting drunkenly laid is less fun if you spend the whole nights thinking about it. Focus on letting you and your mates have a good time, and you might find that getting laid is something that happens to you, instead of being something you seek out.

Godspeed, sperg.
>>
>>37038672

This is something every robot deals with alot

A) Dont do it and regret it for the rest of your life
B) Do it and regret it for the rest of your life

there is like no good outcome, both outcomes are shit

of course you day dream about shit like C) its gonna be fucking awesome and im gonna meet a qty gf there and she will be your gf and its fun and everybody laughs at your jokes but that wont happen only in your dreams

so just stay inside
>>
>>37041454
At least if you do it, there's a chance you can forget about it if it goes bad. Not doing it not only reinforces your own doubts, but more often than not you're stuck wasting away, moaning about your fate on an image board
>>
>>37041482
i f5 youtube alot too and play games too so its not like im just on 4chan the entire time
>>
File: teeehee.png (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
teeehee.png
8KB, 320x320px
>>37038672
They probably invited you just so they could humiliate you. Burn down the cabin with them all inside.
>>
>>37041511
best advice

better yet, get a gun and shoot them all, most effective way to do damage
>>
>>37041558
Nah man, all you gotta do is barricade them in the house when they're sleeping, then set the cabin on fire. Don your faggy hoodie and watch it burn
>>
>>37038672
>hangover anxiety

Where did this meme come from? The entire point of drinking is to make yourself stupid so you can enjoy the moment without worrying about future consequences. Hangovers are simply a great excuse to be lazy all day. Buy a 12 case and drink the entire thing to yourself tonight. If you have work or class the next morning, good, learn how to deal with it and not be a bitch.

It's like you're desperately trying as hard as you possibly can to not have a good time. You'll be less miserable if you stop wanting to be miserable.
>>
>>37041591
how the fuck are you gonna barricade it? and how the fuck are you gonna light it? what do you think this is a hollywood movie? just put a chair in front of the door and throw a match and you're golden?
>>
>>37038672
Do it anon. Face the unusual and do something you'll remember. Post how it goes in 3 months
>>
>>37038672
You don't have to drink as much as everyone else. Just make it look like you're at least drinking a bit and it should be fine.
>probably gonna be the only one who wont get laid
If you're going with a bunch of other guys it's not very likely any of you will get laid, so again don't sweat it.
>>
It's probably going to be at least somewhat worth it if you go, but don't feel bad if you don't these things will come and go.

I have done a couple of such things, and haven't enjoyed them much in the moment, but afterwards is nice to remember.

But there is also no shame in NOT doing these kinds of things, because it really isn't all that special.

It's not like people often discover who they really are or find any kind of value or meaning to their lives on a road trip.
>>
OP here
I might just go anyway. It's not like I'm gonna do anything here at home
also like >>37043253 said
>haven't enjoyed them much in the moment, but afterwards is nice to remember.
there are many things in life that I've done which I feel the same about

Thanks for the advice, if anything greentext worthy happens I'll be sure to post
>>
likin' ur pic op
>>
Honestly it sounds like anxiety is getting the better of you, take some anxiety pills with you or something and you should be fine
>>
>>37043497
huge tip:
don't try to fit in, just relax, when I say "be yourself" that actually means don't try so hard, enjoy the trip and do what your normally like to do.
>>
>>37040005
Mate, it'll be fine. You're an INTP like me, so just trust me when I say
1. If you really can't do it, don't do it - but you should push yourself out of your comfort zone.
2. Recognise that most of this is down to the placebo effect.
3. Think logically about the situation, and reason that you're almost certainly gonna be fine.
>>
>>37038672
I'm not kidding
>Be 24 y/o chad
>ESTP, ASPD (diagnosed) and pussy slayer
>Invite my INTP aspie cousin on a road trip to climb some mountains
>He's the one person that I actually like the most in this world
>Also drinking and partying when we reach our destination, I'll will try to get him laid
>4 car caravan, 2 people per car

Honestly OP, I feel you because you sound a lot like my cousin. I at least try and get him in on some of my adventures whenever possible so he can actually have some sense of happiness and fulfillment out of life, plus we've always been tight.

My advice is similar to what most people are telling you on here, try not to sweat the small stuff and they should take a liking to you if you have a cool demeanor. You shouldn't have to be forced to drink or actually party if you don't feel like it, but you may just enjoy it when you do let go. Either way, don't let the fear of living keep you caged up because opportunities like these are once in a lifetime, and if you cant give it your best shot and don't have someone to help you live then you may never get better.
>>
One advice based on my experiences: when you feel like no one is paying attention to you, it's OK, don't try to be extra funny, extra crazy or something like that. When you feel like you are outside the circle, just listen to them, like you are watching a sitcom.
Also don't look for this outsider behavior on purpose, when there is a chance to naturally get closer to them, use it. But don't force it. People tend to like, the silent, but nice guy more, than the crazy tryhard..
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.