[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"As you once did for the Vacuous Rom... Grant us eyes,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: micolash.gif (2MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
micolash.gif
2MB, 500x278px
>"As you once did for the Vacuous Rom... Grant us eyes, Grant us eyes! Plant eyes on our brains to cleanse our beastly idiocy!"

Why is Micolash so based? This guy has ambition and charisma.
>>
>Why is Micolash so based?
Because he is best boy in that game
>>
File: anime Micolash.png (92KB, 413x421px) Image search: [Google]
anime Micolash.png
92KB, 413x421px
>Micolash will never awooo in your direction
>>
I like Bloodborne but I feel like grinding should have greater diminishing returns. And in terms of Blood Echoes, it does, but there is no reason why you should ever run out of Blood Vials for instance. I was breezing through the later stages of the game because I was so overleveled from exploring and grinding. Like the end was so much more easier than the beginning when I feel like it should be the other way around.
>>
Most annoying boss in the game. Cheesed him by shooting him on the staircase every time.
>>
>>37036739
He has achieved a level of existence that we mortals could never dream of.
>>
Why are beast blood pellets so broken?

>>37037275
Yeah the chalice dungeons cause you to become seriously overleveled for the main game. But at the same time they have some of the most challenging content.
>>
>>37037331
You're the most annoying boss in the game you piece of shit, do you have no sense of appreciation whatsoever? Holy shit your insight is so low you can't even trade with the messengers
>>
>Play Bloodborne
>All Dark Souls games instantly become shit and I can't play them anymore

Damn...
>>
>>37037492
I dunno, I prefer Souls still but BB was a nice change of pace. Planning to play Weeb Souls? A bit worried it might be shit but will definitely give it a go.
>>
>>37037533
What's weeb souls?

The rumor mill is turning again and apparently Bloodborne 2 might make a showing at E3 this year. Can't say I've ever been a fan of souls sequels. DaSII left a bitter taste and when DaSIII was announced I feel for the Miyazaki meme and assumed it was be amazing, but it did nothing for me either, felt like we were just cycling through the same old tropes of the previous titles, though it wasn't a bad game at all.

After Demon's and Dark 1 came out I thought I could play these games forever, but I guess I'm burnt out and now I'm worried about a possible BB sequel.
>>
>>37037620
>What's Weeb Souls?
They're doing a vampire one. It's another spin on the same formula - lost in a miserable world that has gaunt, mindless enemies and you need to amass something to level up, you leave all your progress where you die until you return to that point etc etc. Only it's in an anime art style this time and presumably the weapons will be even more flamboyant. Post-apocalyptic this time, in the ruins of modern civilisation. It's called Code Vein and the tagline is 'Prepare to Dine'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYInjuE-lhQ
>>
>tfw no kos gf (kosm)
>>
File: 1374710226919.png (466KB, 500x687px) Image search: [Google]
1374710226919.png
466KB, 500x687px
>>37038032
Top tier permutation of the joke, have a Souls image and a (You)
>>
>>37037777
damn this actually looks bad for something being made in 2017. how underwhelming. combat looks awful too, same exact shit you saw in the original dark souls with no new flavor
>>
>>37038450
I dunno about that, what about the big hand grapple and stuff?
>>
>>37038468

from the fighting i saw it was just the typical "wait for heavily telegraphed attacks, run in and smack 2 or 3 times until the enemy is staggered, hit again and then jump backwards"

sure it looks cool but i didnt see anything special happening in the actual fights they showed
>>
>>37038513
What I noticed is that the hits didn't feel as substantial nor as satisfying. That's always a big disappointment.
>>
>>37038562
yeah that too, at 1:07 there was no evidence of him even hitting the monster other than a small blood splatter and mediocre looking stagger after the second hit. after so many successful games i guess i expected more out of the combat. the hand grapple thing looks like cutscene material too. this is probably just going to be yet another dark souls clone just with anime faces
>>
File: Disappointed gwyn.jpg (93KB, 585x675px) Image search: [Google]
Disappointed gwyn.jpg
93KB, 585x675px
>>37038616
I'm sure it will. Still going to buy it day one like the soulscuck I am though. Getting bored of DS3 and ran out of steam replaying DeS. Might try DS1 again if I can find it. If not it'll be back to DS2, my favourite.
>>
>>37038695
i really enjoyed dark souls 2 as well. the only thing i didnt like was the mechanic where your health kept dropping as you became more hollowed.

i'll probably end up renting this
>>
>>37038742
It's still possible to rent games? I saved so much money when Blockbuster was still around. Those comfy times are gone
>>
>>37038781
i have a rental place up the road from me where you can rent a game for 5 nights for 7.99. they even let you rent consoles if you put down a collateral deposit
>>
File: bathtime.jpg (383KB, 1102x994px) Image search: [Google]
bathtime.jpg
383KB, 1102x994px
why was Vacuous Rom called Vacuous if she has been cleansed of her idiocy? Wouldn't a literal retard have no eyes?
>>
File: DaS designs.jpg (293KB, 804x993px) Image search: [Google]
DaS designs.jpg
293KB, 804x993px
>>37038837
Maybe it was a becoming aware of her own ignorance type of deal.

>>37038816
Sounds awesome m8, what country are you in?
>>
>>37038909
>Maybe it was a becoming aware of her own ignorance type of deal.
But she's also covered with eyes which is associated with lost wisdom of the Great Ones and heavenly blessings of wisdom.
>>
>>37038936
well maybe they just kept her name despite the fact that she was enlightened. Or perhaps it has to do with the fact that her ascension was essentially artificially done, and maybe she wasn't fully a great one
>>
File: IMG_1893.jpg (165KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1893.jpg
165KB, 600x600px
>>37037331
oh you big dummy
original
>>
File: Normies pay the price.jpg (281KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Normies pay the price.jpg
281KB, 800x800px
>>37037331
>This faggot is a faggot even in a dream
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.