[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a failure. A complete, utter failure. Not a spectacular

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: sad pillow guerilla frog pepe.jpg (24KB, 365x365px) Image search: [Google]
sad pillow guerilla frog pepe.jpg
24KB, 365x365px
I am a failure. A complete, utter failure. Not a spectacular failure, either. It's not like I tried to do something great and it fell flat. Just a big, lazy, uninteresting, mundane disappointment.

I want to leave Earth.
>>
>>37033753
k originally bye
>>
>>37033796
k let me jerk off on your ass
>>
>>37033753
same here

help me

who am I trying to convince about my life

there is no help

internet people don't care

why am I even posting this

some relief that MAYBE someone will actually help

all is a lie...

help me
>>
File: endless.gif (4KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
endless.gif
4KB, 450x450px
>>37033870
I am but text on a screen anon, how could I possibly help you?
>>
>>37033982
Family failed.
Friends failed.
Anyone in real life failed.
Internet fails...

How can I possibly win this fight? I am fucking crying. I do not want life anymore./
>>
Anon what are things you like to do?
>>
I've been stuck here for 10,000 years. I don't belong here. Humans are not nice
>>
>>37034016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDfKRDYE3w0
>>
It's like you guys don't even try.

1. Work out and get fit
2. Try your best to read or educate yourself culturally; makes for good conversations I suppose
3. If you haven't already, get good at a specific skill or trade
4. Get a good haircut

Friends and love will come naturally afterward.
>>
>>37034101
1. I run 2-3-4 times a week depends on my schedule. (10-15km)
2. I read fantasy books and about financial freedom etc.
3. I can't cause too poor/current job doesnt allow me etc.
4. I got at least decent haircut. I am satisfied.

What else? Still want to die.
>>
>>37034101
>Get a good haircut
>implying we all have hair
>>
File: image_2.jpg (8KB, 190x188px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
8KB, 190x188px
>>37034136
You need purpose. Become an animal breeder or something. Try writing the next great novel.

>>37034143
if you're bald, god help you if you're not fit. Damon Lindeloff does bald pretty good. Try copying his style.
>>
>>37034198
I know what my purpose is. And because I can't achieve it I do not want to live. I want money. Be wealthy.

I am 26. I already see on daily basis 20-25yo guys driving fancy cars earning my 3 year income in a month. I can;t be that. I want to die every time I see that. Really.

WIll probably an hero in some time. Can;t really handle it. Secretly crying when alone, even in job.
>>
>>37033753
Join the club. So what? Failure happens. You don't just get to start out good at anything. Get used to it, suck it up, and carry on.
>>
>>37033753
Most people feel like failures. Even the normies you consider successful.
>>
>>37034250
>I want money
Money ain't a purpose. It's just a means to an end. You think those fancy cars make life worth living? They're nice, sure, but I don't doubt that it gets old fast.
>>
>>37034250
BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fucking retard millennial. There's more to life than money. If the kikes have drilled materialism into your head that hard you're beyond saving. Seriously fuck you dude.
>>
>>37034274
>>37034285
I want and desire only money. I would be happy if I had a lot of it.

Someday I will an hero or will kill as many people as I can and in the end will end my misery. Life without a money is not a life. It is crippling surviving to work for the rich.

Money is all I value. If someone is rich he is better person that poor.
>>
>>37033753
Because you think you are supposed to be great to begin with?
News flash: everyone is a fucking mistake. There is no greatness to be found, and to be had. You were born average, and you will stay forever. So don't try to entertain stupid fantasies about becoming someone great, or at least better than average: become the average, accept that you're a failure, and live with this. It's hard, but it will soon become 2nd nature and you'll realize life is just plain old better this way, when there's no expectations on you aside from you getting your own dollar.
Once you got that, life can begin, and you can build yourself. You are not born interesting or happy, you become all these things. so just get out of your cave, stop posting here with delusional man-childs and start experiencing life. It can fail, and you are probably afraid of it, but you'll only gain from it, and you will not regret it.
>>
>>37034355
Then why don't you hustle and try harder to make money? You obviously don't fucking want it. You're just a pathetic, brainwashed manchild.
>>
>>37034423
>haha live ur life bro
>you must accept being a failure and that life is shit
What did the fucking idiot redditor mean by this?
>>
>>37033753
Sounds almost exactly like me. I haven't put myself out there. I haven't tried and failed because I didn't try in the first place.
>>
>>37034475
what's the alternative? giving up on life?
>>
>>37034423
That's the thing, though. I am less than average.
Everyone else has friends and jobs and hobbies and lives. I have none of these things.

My only remaining family member is my mother. If she dies, I'm homeless. I'm 29 years old and still living at home. Never had a job, dropped out of high school. Never done anything of note. Never read a book all the way through. Never had any friends, even as a child. Nobody knows who I am. I am a hermit. I haven't left the house in 6 months, haven't left my room in 2. My life is so sad, you have no idea. You have no idea how bad it is.
"Average" people have average lives but mine is unsalvageable at this point.
>>
>>37034473
Because I can;t in my current situation with finances/time. I can;t even change a job but I fucking try for a year now.

No one wants to hire City Guard Officer. No matter what.
>>
>>37034423
0/10 flawed philospher
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.