[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest thoughts on cam girls and sex workers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: getprofile.jpg (166KB, 814x1008px) Image search: [Google]
getprofile.jpg
166KB, 814x1008px
Honest thoughts on cam girls and sex workers?
>>
They are extremely high-level degenerates that should be killed on sight
>>
I love prostitutes. I'm almost addicted to them.
>>
Prostitution should be legal, regulated and taxed.

>more protection for the current working girls
>less stigma for lonely virgins, disabled or elderly people to see them
>more tax revenue
>less unemployment

Bitter women and religious groups would hate it, but they are unimportant.
>>
They are degenerate. But smart women these days don't even need to get nude, they just say they need money online and guys give it to them. That is the fault of men. "Sex workers" are sluts and I see no reason why men should have to morally accept them. Reddit and Tumblr can fuck off and die.
>>
They aren't the problem. The cucks that enable them are.
>>
They are degenerates.

But the people I hate far, far more than them are the people who try to normalise it, to tell them it's "empowering" or some shit like that, and tell them it's a valid career option.
Fucking subversive kikes.
>>
>>37033242
Feels good living in a country where prostitution is legal.
>>
Cam girls are smarter than mere Prostitutes, because they don't even need physical contact with creeps to earn money. One level higher are cosplayers and Twitch streamers, because they don't even have to get nude to get money. And at the top are Instagram models where they don't even need to interact with creeps to get money. Honestly, aside from what kind of human beings they are (which is evident), they are on pretty low on the scale (still better than minimum wage woman workers (inb4 self respect. For women, hahahhahahahah)).
>>
>>37033326
It is empowering and a valid career option, wether you like it or not. It pays well and is easy as fuck. It would be stupid not to cash in on it. If you have a problem with it, fight the root of the problem - the people who made it a valid career choice for women in the first place - beta cucks.
>>
Trash. But not as trash as the faggots that enable them by shelling out money for something they can take for free.
>>
>>37033413

Women that don't have to even get nude to get money from men are smarter than "sex workers". Which makes me wonder why "sex workers" even exist in the first place, considering they don't have to do it.
>>
>>37033416
>It is empowering
That word is next to meaningless.
It is used by kikes to trick people into doing harmful things.
It is a marketing tactic.

>It would be stupid not to cash in on it.
It would be stupid to devalue yourself for short term gain.

> If you have a problem with it, fight the root of the problem - the people who made it a valid career choice for women in the first place - beta cucks.
And who caused the beta cucks?
The same fucking kikes who are tricking young women into spreading their assholes on webcam.
>>
>>37033413
Prostitutes earn a lot more money than camgirls.
>>
>>37033475
it is economically empowering

the gain isn't necessarily short term

>da joos
lmao
>>
>>37033461
Because men who work fast food and stuff exist instead of being engineers and programmers. Not everyone is "smart" and have the desire to invest time and effort to learn about things so they grab the easiest opportunity to earn money fast.

>>37033478
Not necessarily, and they don't have to be in contact with the greasy fat creeps who fall in love with them. Being a prostitue at the age of 18-19 as a woman is the same as being a criminal or a drug dealer as a young male. Fast money sure, but you are ruining yourself really fast. Not that I complain tho.
>>
>>37033461
Think of it as a supply and demand thing. If more camgirls became twitch streamers, being a twitch streamer would start paying less while camgirls would make more and vice versa. The markets are already balanced.
>>
you can be honest in your camgirling or you can be dishonest and try to absolutely manipulate the lonely guys and have them turn into absolute money faucets.

a degenerate camgirl i know irl is married to a mtf "wife" and had a beta boyfriend that she met on mfc. sometimes, she'd want to go home and her boyfriend would pay her the equivalent wages she'd be making on mfc to just continue to hang out with him. he finally snapped (thank god) months later because she would cuck him even harder by fucking other dudes openly.
>>
>>37033461
Not every woman can become some instagram model who gets money thrown at them for posting pictures of their new sandals or w/e.

For those who can't or don't want to (e.g. private people), prostitution is an easy way to make a lot of money quickly, particularly for people (e.g. uni students) who don't have many marketable talents that they can use to support themselves.
>>
>>37033531
Most men who go to prostitutes are not old fat greasy but rather Chads.
>>
>>37033631
citation needed
From my experience, there are quite a few Chads and average guys that visit prostitutes but they are far from being the majority of their customers. Most are 50+ year olds that want some young pussy.
>>
>>37033631
From my experience (around 30-40 encounters with different prostitutes, and I always ask them about what kind of guys visit them), it's the 40-50 married guys and beta younger guys who are the most frequent visitors. You need to make good money to be a regular visitor.
>>
>men willingly pay hundreds of dollars for sex
>men willingly pay thousands for a twitch girl to show her cleavage
>men blame women for being sluts when it's really the fault of desperate men

I've never understand this at all. STOP PAYING THEM IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.
>>
>>37033855
>men are a monolith
>>
>>37033886
Then stop getting mad at the women for exploiting other men's desperation for easy profit.
>>
>>37033898
I don't think anyone is particularly angry and judgmental about prostitutes. You get what you pay for, fair and square. Sure, you might have second thoughts settling with one, but that's not the goal either. I think most men are angry at girls who don't give sex for (indirect) money and effort spent on them.
>>
>>37033939
>I don't think anyone is particularly angry and judgmental about prostitutes
See >>37033039 >>37033260 >>37033326
>>
>>37033898
>women exploiting men for money
you honestly disgust me if you really think that this is acceptable
>>
>>37033964
What's wrong with it? It's the men who willingly spend ridiculous amounts of money on them because they're stupid and lonely.
>>
>be a femanon
>decide one day I want a sugar daddy
>Post on /soc/ that I'm looking
>Get tons of replies
>Find one willing to pay me $100 a week for nudes and conversation
>Spend a few weeks making money
>Get bored
>Just stop talking to him
>Keep the money

It's nice knowing how easy you shitters are!
>>
>>37033989
>what's wrong with exploiting people
>>
>>37033999
Exploiting poverty-stricken third worlders and paying them slave wages for their work is wrong, exploiting well-off, lonely men with disposable income is not.

My point is that the men have a desire, and the women provide for it. Simple business. Don't be so unreasonable.
>>
>>37033995
You didn't have a sugar daddy, you had a beta orbiter. A real sugar daddy will take you out on fancy dates and have sex with you.
>>
>>37033959
Fuck you, Jewish cunt
>>
>>37034041
>waaa muh degenerate
Whoa great logic there. It's like you found out about /pol/ 5 minutes ago.
>>
>>37034033
Not him, but that's what prostitution is. Which is fine. I think the main topic was camming / twitch / cosplayers etc. where you will never get the girl no matter how much you spend on them. Of course, still the men are the ones who enable this.
>>
>>37034071
It's all the same, the men PAY WILLINGLY. They know what they're getting, they aren't being misled into thinking they'll get sex out of it.
>>
>>37034033
damn i didnt know that neets and men with mental disorders are well off.
good to know, thanks senpai
>>
>>37033024
>$600 an hour for custom vid
>>
>>37034087
You are right, I think it comes from desperation, which is no different from you average beta orbiter behavior. Your mind knows that you'll never get sex, but your heart will cuck you into false hope. Sadly.
>>
>>37034091
The fuck are you talking about? Obviously not all men pay for them. Men who can't pay, don't pay. Lonely men who CAN pay, do.

Camgirls don't make men homeless by draining their wallets, you idiot.
>>
>>37034114
nice projection
im actually surprised because i didnt expect that you're able to act more retarded.

mhhhh let me guess
youre a mod for some camwhore and now you whiteknight them whenever you can
>>
>>37034154
I'm not a white knight or a mod. I don't think harmless business should be restricted between consenting people. Even if the man is a fucking retard who pays stupid amounts of money for tits.
>>
File: 1494110275870.jpg (9KB, 212x237px) Image search: [Google]
1494110275870.jpg
9KB, 212x237px
>>37033475
>>37033505
>>37033886
>>37033964
>>37033999
>>37034041
>>37034091
What you goyim dont understand is that thos girls are important, and without them the market would collapse
>>
>>37033999
Prostitutes exploit men in need of sex in the same way plumbers exploit men in need of water or surgeons exploit men in need of surgery.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.