[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cope with loneliness robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 1482194550385.jpg (330KB, 1017x579px) Image search: [Google]
1482194550385.jpg
330KB, 1017x579px
How do you cope with loneliness robots?
>>
I write songs about being lonely.
>>
i mope around and listen to depressing music
sometimes i hurt myself
while im doing this i imagine scenarios where people care about me/want me to feel better
no one actually does
>>
>>37032830
Weed, alcohol and benzos
>>
File: 1494474746085.jpg (39KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494474746085.jpg
39KB, 848x480px
by endlessly surfing the interwebs
wohoo
>>
I fart a lot
>>
>>37032830
I come here and click refresh until I go to sleep
>>
with your addiction of choice
for most drugs/alcohol and internet
>>
I bottle up my emotions and try to survive
>>
>>37032830
i come here and post in these kinds of threads :(
>>
File: IMG_5992.jpg (756KB, 1429x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5992.jpg
756KB, 1429x2000px
>>37032910
Same for me but without the benzos. I have done quite a few different drugs but i promised myself i wouldn't fuck with benzos unless i was gunna die. That shit is too good and i don't have the will power to use something like that responsibly.
>>
You don't cope with loneliness, each time you feel lonely you are broken a little more inside.

The true question is, how long will you last before loneliness breaks you completely?
>>
File: IMG_2215.jpg (214KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2215.jpg
214KB, 960x716px
As long as I have vidya and my waifu who the fuck needs friends and stacies

Help me
>>
I'm smoking weed and I got a cat
>>
getting fucked up obviously.

also; music, old movies, books, and painting/drawing. goes hand in hand with not being sober.
>>
Creative outlets, pass time by trying to be a good capitalist, self-acceptance, spending time with all my friends here on /r9k/.
Really I have more fun alone than I do with anyone else.
>>
>>37033005
your waifu a shit

oreganoflakes
>>
My only source of socialization is this board so i tried making friends here but i realized most of you here are horrible people that dont care to make real friends.From now on my purpose is to produce chaoz in this board
>>
>>37033228
That doesn't seem like a worthy endeavour. You do realize you've become the type of person you are complained about?
>>
File: ww1gondola.jpg (75KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
ww1gondola.jpg
75KB, 500x650px
I don't have to cope, I love it.
>>
I don't. I don't have the extra-sensory awareness to care for myself or care for anything. I forget to do things like remind myself what I actually want to do, and what mood I'm actually in. I forget to love people for long periods of time and it's not because I innately don't, I just forget. I don't really cope.

Deconstructing life is sort of like mining in minecraft. You get to block 65 and you're just fucking dead, you break through the limits supported, lose everything and that's it. You can stay there for weeks in an obsessive feedback loop of grief and disbelief before accepting you hit the limit, you can't automatically rationalize exclusively.

>>37033431
Has he really though? This agonizing 4chan psychoanalytic "ya, but you are too" thing is like having a nail in your brain always having to worry about. You can't complain without knowing someone's coming with the you too, it doesn't even matter if you're on the internet.
>>
>>37033431
Trying to make friends here is for idiots
>>
With smile on my face.

Seriously are there no other robots who enjoy being alone?
>>
Heroin
Weed
Alchol
And sometimes coke
>>
Hol up senpai

Define 'loneliness' are you literally isolated from everyone? Is it the superficiality of the relationships you do have? Or is it the lack of something 'closer'?
>>
>>37033578
Haha good!! You die faster that way
>>
>>37033578
How often do you do weed and heroin?
>>
You could do something with your life.

Is this original enough for you /r9k/?
>>
>>37033560
I did not imply or directly state that you should be making friends in r9k, did I?

Going out of your way to make people feel bad or do stupid shit is counter productive, not only for them but more importantly, for you.

Is this not reasonable enough for your edgy worldview?
>>
Listening to soothing yet powerful feminine music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHf7gmxzkHw
>>
>>37033725
leave my dude.
>>
Kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself now.
>>
>>37033713
People are only useful for being friends or as objects of entertainment.
Everyone here is incapable of being my friend so i consider all of you guys objects of entertainment
>>
Occasional drugs, like psychedelics once a month, nothing too hard. And shitposting as a anime girl and talking to lewd boys 247. Literally cancer.
>>
>>37033765
l don't get it. If you're a masculine man you're attracted to feminine energy, and so things like sensual female vocals can provide comfort and satisfaction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM3fEJyPrrg
>>
>>37033830
Really trying to explain my dichotomy? Typical female behavior, alienating my genetics.
>>
>>37033795
I've had people influence my life in positive ways even if they were not my friends, not only on 4chan, but also IRL.

I find your perception of people to be substandard and highly distorted, have you ever considered that the reason you can't be friends with others may be flaws in your own character?

My educated guess is you haven't considered it.
>>
>>37033905
Im only God of Chaoz in the interwebz and the reason i dont have friends in rl is because i had a bad a chilldhood and im poor, but nobody cares so i make chaoz instead
>>
>>37033830
feminine stuff is just irritating unless you get to penetrate it if you know what I mean
>>
>>37033950
Well, I wish you luck in your endeavours, but we all know spending your time like this instead of correcting what's wrong in your life isn't going to end well.

I may not be your friend but I can tell you that's not the right way to solve whatever problems you've been dragging since your childhood.
>>
>>37032830
I try to think to myself that the people I've met online are there for me :)
they aren't
>>
>>37033017
Do you think all those "talents" make you one step closer to being seen as cool by girls ?
>>
>>37034093
Stop trying to act like you care about strangers in the internet
>>
The internet is to have fun only.
Anyways im busy trying to get nudes from a fembot.
If i get them ill post here later to expose her as the whore she is
>>
it's unresolvable
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.