[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cheat week >gained 9lbs >4 hours into diet day >have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: images.png (6KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 226x223px
>cheat week
>gained 9lbs
>4 hours into diet day
>have big mac attack

3000 calories in the hole and it's not even cheat week

Why even continue?...
>>
>>37032731

I'm sorry anon. How many calories do you eat a day? Are you genetically fat or eat as a coping mechanism
>>
>>37032731
>cheat WEEK

Gee, wonder what could have happened to make it so difficult to get back on track.
>>
>>37032731
I know this feel and to top it off with Trump ruining America with this healthcare bullshit I'm probably going to have some serious issues.

I'm trying so hard for 4 years to lose weight but I keep getting bigger it's just not fair
>>
>>37032731
Watch a couple episodes of my 600 pound life and you tell me if eating a kit Kat is worth it :)
>>
>>37032780
>>37032794

ignorant retards who were lucky to have parents who forced them to eat healthilty you can't talk shit you know nothing of what i have to go through every day of my life and it's not my fault, its yours for bullying us and making us unable to stop
>>
>>37032731
>Big Mac attack.

That's not your fault anon. You wouldn't blame someone for having an asthma attack would you?

How many big Mac's did you eat?
>>
You can eat junk everyday, just don't be autistic about it.

Instead of eating 6 chocolate bars, eat 1 or 2.

Don't drink any calories.

Focus on eating food that's high in fiber/protein.

Avoid having meals that contain both HIGH FAT and HIGH CARB, just eat one or the other, you will feel much full this way. Example ; eat rice plain, don't add any butter. You will notice it will be much harder to eat the entire meal and you'll feel fuller for much longer. Adding tons of butter will make it very easy to consume and it wont fill you.

Lift weights 3-5 times a week. (Your lifting doesn't have to be perfect /fit/ tier routine, just fucking lift doing anything, even a typical bro-split is fine)

Walk everyday.
>>
>>37032882
I think this is just a meme. Op is trying to be funny.

I've seen alot of obviously exaggerated ones of these
>>
>>37032905
I know, my post was directed at the fat people that will be in here.
>>
>>37032839
Dude i was 266lb and went to 175lb busting myself running 30k a week, 5k a day with sunday off. Cheat week is not the answer.
>>
>>37032943
then you're just lucky ever considered that asshole?

I know you're lying you probably just cheated or something
>>
File: jus.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
jus.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>cheat year isn't even halfway over
>weigh 285 now
>already gained 70 pounds
>>
>>37033036
>Cheat year

I see your error now anon
>>
>>37033036
Cheat decade almost up

FUCK I earned this and it's just about to end
>>
>>37033036
>Cheat year

lmao
>>
>>37033132
There was a post the other day about cheat decade.

I kekd
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 257x196px
>cheat life is almost over
>>
>>37032731
Fatposting is patrician as fuck.
>>
>>37032839
at least admit you're a lazy piece of shit who doesn't give enough of a fuck to actually change for the better

fuck you fatshit, i hope you die in your 30s
>>
File: 1494769245869.png (47KB, 1248x728px) Image search: [Google]
1494769245869.png
47KB, 1248x728px
>30 years into cheat century
>Gained 3000 pounds

You said it wouldn't be this way
>>
File: smugai3.jpg (17KB, 227x201px) Image search: [Google]
smugai3.jpg
17KB, 227x201px
>>37033190
>last day of the cheat millennium
>haven't gained weight at all
laughing at you fat fucks who can't even violate laws of nature.
>>
>>37032731
>eat a whole bunch of carbs and brownies
>check scale
>same weight
feels good man.jpg
>>
>>37032839
Shut up you fat fucking pig, I was bullied for being fat and my parents didn't encourage a healthy lifestyle. Instead of seeking pity on a Kenyan coffee farming forum I had a moment of clarity and decided to take action and actually got fit for the first time in my life.

No one is going to feel sorry for you, so just shut up and make things better yourself.
>>
>>37033233
iktf, was so overworked last week so I would just eat junk food every day and still stayed the same weight.
>>
>>37033036
>Cheat life
>Over 400lbs now
>>
>>37032731
if you cant do it on your own then get help
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.