[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats your father like robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

File: image.png (586KB, 637x510px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
586KB, 637x510px
Did he have a big part in how you turned out?
Are you becoming like him?
Did you learn some of your behaviour from him?
If so which?
Is he proud of you?
When was the last time he was proud of you?
Whats your closest father son moment?

I personally am just an introverted version of my dad. As annoying as he can be i look up to him and admire him because he build everything in his life from scratch. He's an assertive chad, tells people what he wants, is confident and knows how to do everything. He might've not been the greatest dad because he expected too much from me as a firstborn son, so he always tried to push me to do better, which i never liked, but he just wants me to be a good person because he knows how the world works. He taught me all sorts of useful skills, i got my humour, physique and looks from him and people generally respond well to me and like me because apparently i have something special about me. The only problem is that im so introverted and i never ever approach people, initiate conversations and i generally dont like people that much.
I am a chad with a broken spirit and not much confidence, because through my childhood i was a malicious, provokative asshole and people used to hate me because i was a dick. I know this contradicts what i said earlier but this was in my teens and earlier.
In the past 2 years i started becoming a better person, and the better i become the more i remind myself of my dad. And for the first time in a while i can tell that he's not ashamed of me, because before this i led a disgusting life as a worthless neet who didnt give a shit about anyone but himself.
>>
>>37032686
>Did he have a big part in how you turned out?
Yeah, I think so
>Are you becoming like him?
I've always been like him but he's way nicer and is extroverted
>Did you learn some of your behaviour from him?
Yeah
>If so which?
Kindness
>Is he proud of you?
Even though I'm 25 and have no job or degree I know he is
>When was the last time he was proud of you
Probably last time I brought a girl home
>>
>>37032686

Worked nights when I was little, slept through the day.
Worked days when I was older, didn't see much of him except on weekends. He did his damndest though, wouldn't say he wasn't there.

Apparently there's a lot of personality similarity between us and I can't say it's wrong.
He worked hard so I didn't have to, and my biggest pain in life is knowing that because he worked so hard for me that I didn't develop a work ethic.
Yes
>If so which?
Light-heartedness. Helping people for the sake of it and staying on the light side of life.
>Is he proud of you?
Probably not. Didn't help around the house, dropped out of engineering school, nowadays a lazy NEET
>When was the last time he was proud of you?
I don't know.
>Whats your closest father son moment?
I don't think we've ever had any. We never really learned how to talk to eachother when I was young so now it's awkward to figure out.
>>
>>37032790

Honest to fucking god if I turn out to be half the man my father is I'll die happy with myself.
>>
File: crap.jpg (17KB, 236x330px) Image search: [Google]
crap.jpg
17KB, 236x330px
>Did he have a big part in how you turned out.
I hope not.
Well he gave me his genetic disease so I guess. I try to be nice to people than him though.
>Did you learn some behavior from him.
Yes, I'm trying to unlearn it.
>If so which?
He was a total asshole I hate his guts.
>Is he proud of you?
He thinks I'm god. I treat him like garbage out of spite and he thinks I'm amazing.
>When was the last time he was proud of you.
He always is......
>>
Yes, although he was distant and alcoholic until I was about fifteen
Ironically, yes
Not directly, but it just happened that I developed similarly to him
>If so which?
Well, we're both horrible at social interactions and very patient people, but like I said, hard to say if I learned it from him
>Is he proud of you?
No, he's ashamed that I turned out so similar to him, although I don't have a gf so I have no drive to get a job like he did
When we won the local pinewood derby when I was nine years old
Working on the pinewood derby car together. He stopped drinking for a week and it was great. Another time was when we built a crossbow for a science project. But besides that, he really didn't spend time with me, just went to work, came home and drank while watching TV.
>>
The number 1 reason why I'm so fucked up.
I like to think not but as time goes on I find myself more like him.
I think so and its killing me.
>If so which?
He has no fuse and although I haven't flown off the handle in public like he does, I feel myself getting closer to doing that every time something negative happens, but indoors alone I definitely freak the fuck out.
>Is he proud of you?
Hell fucking no
When I lied to him and told him I was joining the military. Ever since I told him I wasn't going to he has hated me even more than before, but at least he fucked off I guess.
There has probably been a few before but honestly he's such a piece of shit I don't know how to recognize one.
>>
>>37033405

I hear here that a good indicator of what a woman will be like later is by looking at her mother, because that's who she'll turn into.
I had a feeling it applied to men as well.
>>
>Did he have a big part in how you turned out.
He tried his best but my mother's side of family is chock full of mental illness and me and my brother weren't spared

I wish. He started several businesses and left 20% of each paycheck he got to a university find for me and my brother

>Did you learn some behavior from him.
I inherited his stubbornness

>Is he proud of you?
He never said it out loud, but i think he regrets having children with my mother. Everyone that has any blood relation to my mother's side has some kind of mental illness. My aunts have bipolar and one has a gambling addiction. My grandmother is manipulative and controlling. My mother has OCD and is prone to mood swings. My brother and I seemed to have taken none of our fathers good genes as we both have ADHD. and I have depression.

>When was the last time he was proud of you.
Don't think he ever was. He doesn't seem like the kind of man to enjoy having kids sick in the head when he had so much to pass on.
>>
yeah seems to
i think i got my general attitude from him. neither of us are emotionally expressive, i assume i learned that from him

maybe, i dunno
he's a lot more successful and self-motivated than i am
i'm kind of becoming like a shittier form of him

yeah, see above

>If so which?
aloofness, probably
dry humor maybe

>Is he proud of you?
strangely, yes

probably when i got into graduate school?

hard to think of one
i don't think of our relationship as one defined by moments
it's more holistic than that
>>
I suppose so
Increasingly. I find it somewhat frightening.
Absolutely.
>If so which?
Lots of stuff. Probably the biggest thing would be how reserved my dad is. It goes deeper than typical quietness or whatever you'd consider it. But more so treating a lot of serious things and close relationships and things outside the comfort zone with a sort of cold, sneering indifference. I think its at least partially responsible for my robotness. Thats not to say my father was bad by any stretch. He was always good to me. But in a very reserved standoff way.
Is he proud of you?
He's not ashamed of me.
IDK, He's never explicitly said it.
Not sure. When I was younger he used to take me with him everywhere he went. I'd say in more recent memories it would be constantly getting up at 4 in the morning to drive me to hockey practice.
>>
>>37032686
I'm sure
Bit by bit
Yep.
>If so which?
Loyalty and assertion. A pension towards alcohol as well but I'm keeping that under check
>Is he proud of you?
I'd like to think he would be, he died when I was 16
I'd like to think our final conversation on his death bed. Last time I know was when I held his drunk ass down on a chair while the police came after his "suicide attempt"
Couldn't even tell you, really don't want to soul search for that right now

Basically growing up with an alcoholic dad is shit and I'm half drunk right now as well. Not even a fucking robot, I just intermittently browse this board because i find it amusing.
>>
>>37032686
Yeah
I don't know, I couldn't tell
A little
>If so which?
Indifference towards anything
>Is he proud of you?
Yes
When I graduated I guess
Nothing comes to mind desu, we were never really super close and he's just as cold as me
>>
>>37032686
Yeah, we both like computers and such. He also playes PC games, I used to but not anymore
I think so
>If so which?
Being literal and being an asshole when I need to be
>Is he proud of you?
Probably not, idk
He said so when I finished school
>>
>>37033925
Also I got the attitude of how I do my job from him
>>
File: 1487060066038.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487060066038.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
My father is a literal narcissist with OCD. He's rude, annoying, intentionally ignores you when you're talking, interrupts you when you're talking to someone else when he doesn't find the the conversation to his taste, is incapable of understanding anyone having interests outside his own, hates it when you spend time with other people away from home, and has a hair-trigger temper over the slightest incidence that leads in to an uncontrollable burst of rage followed by 2 weeks of silent treatment. He's outgoing in public, makes horrible cringe-inducing jokes while obnoxiously laughing at other people's awful jokes, pretends to be interested in the everyone else's business no matter how mundane, gives out expensive stuff of his for free without warrant, and busts his ass for other people that would never do the same for him. while feeling sorry for himself, but whatever. Living with him has made me deathly afraid of of speaking my mind and has destroyed my self-confident when speaking with others, allowing myself to be used as a doormat.

Despite all that he's an honest man that would never cheat anyone and is very self-sacrificing for others, usually it's so he can obtain praise from others while feeling sorry for himself, but whatever. Despite that, I feel guilty when I say I don't love him.
>>
Same anon as >>37033984, just answering the questions

He worked 14 hour days while I was a kid while my mom worked a part time job. Neither of them needed the money but they always loved spending it so I was always alone as a kid. I think that's why I'm still such a loner

Regrettably. I'm more empathetic to other people's needs and I'm nowhere near as driven as he is but I do take pride on doing things myself and not having other wait on me hand and foot

>If so, which?
I treat strangers like he treats family, cold, rude and distant, but I treat family like he treats strangers, warm, with good humor, and always willing to help

>Is he proud of you?
I bust my ass to help him all the time, I've recently been helping him move to another state. You have no idea the stuff he has and the effort it's took to move all his shit from Texas to Montana

Right after this last trip helping him move he told my mom then he later told me himself. I didn't feel anything

We've never been close. I go out of my way to avoid him when I can and generally prefer to be alone than in a room with him,
>>
>>37032686

That useless waste of blood and organs abandoned me when I was 7.
These threads allow me to imagine how a life with a father can be tho.
>>
>Did he have a big part in how you turned out ?
Yeah i guess

>Are becoming like him ?
I'm trying not to,

>Did you learn some of your behavior from him ?
I used to confond arrogance for self confident like him. I tried to have more respect for others than he has but it's kinda hard. He's not a bad person but he's always convince to be right about everything and he usually don't listen to your opinion.
For the good point, i think i'm hard working like him. I'm in better shape but i have drinking problems, which he has not. We are both cold and don't talk about intimate subject.

>Is he proud of you ?
Don't know, i fit into society expectation (friend, degree, already had a girlfriend) but on the other hand i'm clearly a junkie

>what's your closest father and son moment ?
We really never had one, i was always much more with my sister and my mother when i was a kid.
>>
>>37032686
Yes
I want to avoid that
Yes
>If so which?
Molesting kids when I was 4 to 12
>Is he proud of you?
I hope not
He can fuck off
None. I want him fucking dead
>>
He walked out on my mom, came back when I was 11. Raped me so hard my asshole needed stitches. Still can't sleep with the lights off. If I ever see him again I'm going to kill him.
>>
Yes
Fuck no
Yes
>If so which?
Staying up incredibly late
>Is he proud of you?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no
Like never
I don't even remember
>>
>>37035019
Why didn't you kill him before?
>>
File: 1374005596632.jpg (52KB, 370x319px) Image search: [Google]
1374005596632.jpg
52KB, 370x319px
>>37032686
As your father dies or nears death.

You soon realize, rather you like it or not, are his continuation and reflection in nature.

Long before you realize this, your father will have already seen himself in you.
>>
File: 1494494229708.jpg (6KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494494229708.jpg
6KB, 208x250px
>>37032686
He's a good guy. He didn't deserve a son like this...
>>
>>37035091
Because I was 11
>>
>>37035135
It's not that hard
And besides you're 11 that means you can't go to jail for it
>>
>>37032686
I don't really think so, I think it's actually the other way around, we did had some happy moments when I was little, but even then I barely got to be with him due to his work.

I think I'm actually becoming the opposite of him, which for me is great in some cases but fatally wrong in another ones. (for example, I barely know what hard work is and what implies)

>Did you learn some of your behavior with him?
Sometimes I think my behavior is the opposite of what he would want it to be.

>Is proud of you?
Not at all, I'm the definition of "a failure" in school (procrastinator, the worst kind) with no hopes for a good average life as a [insert image of a man with a suit here] I mean, he doesn't want to force me to choose a profession of that kind; but I know that'd make him happy. And now I'm starting to think that once I properly come out as a transbian he'll never be proud of me.

... I've got nothing.

>What's your closest father son moment?
We used to watch tv together a lot when I was a little kid, but there never was a specific moment.
>>
>>37032686
I dunno, I guess my parents never talking about sex or dating kind of helped me stay in my bubble for too long, now as a ksv at 23 I really cant imagine myself going out with someone. I wouldnt blame it on them tho
>>
>>37032686
I know it seems like a callous thing to say, but you're not responsible for her behaviour. You should read this - I found it really helpful when I was in a similar situationNear constant flatulence that has a smell so powerful to me that I risk cumming on particularly strong farts. In addition I can't hold them back for more than 10 minutes at most; if I try then it'll practically explode out my ass, soil my pants a bit, and of course make me cream them like I was edging for a whole day.

The thing is, it becomes oddly easier to hold it if I somehow manage to keep them contained past that threshold point (I.e. industrial butt plugs) but if they're held in for over an hour I can't fart for a week. Instead, my cock farts instead of cumming (but the cum is still built up in my balls) and my body odor becomes my farts. My breath is of course foul to everyone but me. The result is if I hold it in too long, I become a perpetually aroused, sporadically ejaculating filth hound.
>>
>>37035284
...WHAT!?
You're not on the right place... right?
>>
Not really. He left my mom when I was still kingendergarden for a married woman who didnt want him so spent around 12 years living alone until he married a single mother with 2 kids. Thing is During the divorce he didnt even fight for custody. He didnt even do it out of malice, he just didnt, well, care.
Well, I did inherit part of his personality , so I would say, kinda
Nothing much. He was absent for almost all my life
>If so which?
I learned to keep my head down and not act like a massive idiot around other people
>Is he proud of you?
Dont know. I like to think he is but he probably doesnt care. Hes got a new family now
No idea
We barely had any, but I guess it was the hunting trips. Almost drowned in a swamp, he gave me a blanket, some hot cocoa and left the heating on with the radio. Then h casually mentioned without emotion that one of the hunters almost blew my head off because he thought I was a deer. It was a strange feeling
>>
>>37032686
He was there early on, but once my parents split and eventually divorced, I saw him less. It was about 50/50 until he decided to marry a literal Jew and then our relationship declined because this woman was so incompatible with my outlook and raising. I am a lot like him genetically and most of my mental problems are from him.
In a way. He fell for the woman meme, which I never did. He had some mental breakdowns around high school, college, and a little after that which left him drugged up and much more unstable than I've ever been. He still managed to get laid and eventually land another wife and had two more kids.
I am probably turning out how he would if he never got involved with women.
Our humour is similar. I have a lot of the same dispositions as him, but I don't think that's learned behaviour.
>Is he proud of you?
Maybe for not killing myself yet, but I don't think he's proud of himself or what he's become either
We never really had any traditional father son shit; he is autistic (undiagnosed, but my other brother from my mom has it so I assume he has it) and not great at bonding. We get along and stuff, but I did enjoy when he would take us to the trails and go running and mess around in the streams
>>
>>37032686
You missed some big questions.
>how much of a cunt was he?
A convicted paedophile
>what did he do to fuck you up?
Physically, verbally, emotionally amd sexually abused me
>>
>>37032686
My father was quite a cunt when i was little, but he's ok now that he's older. Im not the most normal of people but i probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him.

Probably, since he was a control freak, he probably fucked me up quite a bit. But I forgive him.
Not at all. We are quite different, im much more like my mother
>Did you learn some of your behaviour from him? >If so which?
The rage fits i get sometimes, i think. But he also thought me the value of being humble with others and doing the right thing.

>Is he proud of you?
Cant quite tell. I think he is proud that i got a degree and got some academic accomplishments, but at the same time he's disappointed that im not the "man" he wished i would be. Quite like i was gay, even thou im not.

When i got a scholarship to study abroad, i guess.

Drinking in Belgian beer in a trip to belgium. Also, hiking and fishing together with my brother.

In the end, he isn't the perfect dad, but is quite a nice guy in his own way. If he could solve his internal problems, he would be almost perfect as a dad.
>>
>>37032804
That's beautiful anon. Work to be that man then, make your dad proud.
>>
>>37032686
Did he have a big part in how you turned out?
Yes. Because of him, now i can't form emotional bond with people. I can't make friends, i can't fall in love with people
Are you becoming like him?
The opposite of him.
Did you learn some of your behaviour from him?
I don't think so
If so which?
Probably similar sneeze
Is he proud of you?
I believe he doesn't
I can't remember
I can't remember. All i can remember is that i grew up being scared of him. I still am, although i'm bigger than him and i'm 24 yrs old
>>
>>37035514
Forgot to greentext

Yes. Because of him, now i can't form emotional bond with people. I can't make friends, i can't fall in love with people
The opposite of him.
I don't think so
>If so which?
Probably similar sneeze
>Is he proud of you?
I believe he doesn't
I can't remember
I can't remember. All i can remember is that i grew up being scared of him. I still am, although i'm bigger than him and i'm 24 yrs old
>>
>>37035318
copypasted the wrong thing
>>
My dad is schizophrenic, as well as extremely anxious and has depressive bouts. He smoked too much pot one time in his 20s, had a bad trip, and it triggered his latent schizophrenia. Since then he hears voices all the time, especially when anxious.

I didn't know any of this til I was 20, but it explains a lot. Especially his alcoholism, drug dependence, reclusivity, and various strange behaviors while I was growing up.

A few years ago the drinking got really bad, and he started abusing ambien. He was intolerable. Verbally and emotionally abusive. His sons have had to physically fight him to stop him from driving drunk, or screaming at our mom. Constantly fucked up. He just wanted to remove himself from his family 24/7. Drove drunk a few times. Mom almost kicked him out, I still think she should have.

He's tried to get better recently. Cut way back on drinking and pills, started going to church and therapy regularly. He's had a lot of improvement since but nothing can make up for those shitty years.

Every day I see him in my own habits. Not just my reclusiveness and anxiety but little things. The way he used to stare off into space with a weird smile while his hands shook, I catch myself doing the same thing. The way he eats some foods or words some phrases and the verbal idiosyncrasies. I'm doing better than he ever was but there's always that little voice of fear that I'll turn out like him.

I'm looking forward to improving our relationship and spending more time together.

Thanks for reading this.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 735x735px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 735x735px
He's kinda a typical bloke. I think he has always found me kind of odd as I was never really into sports like he is, and i'm a lot more introverted than he is. He tried a lot to get me into different sports and do stuff like Scouts, whereas I just was happy reading books or playing games.

However we get along with music and I still get along well enough with him, though not as much as my Mum. Growing up my Dad worked like 6 days a week so I spent most of my time with my Mum, Nan + Grandad and occasionally my siblings (though they're a lot older so aren't around much).

I definetly get some mannerisms from him and behaviours. But I don't think i'm becoming like him.

He says he is proud of me but I find it hard to believe sometimes and I think he expected a different kind of son sometimes. But I think he is proud of me working hard, thats something he respects in anyone.

I can't really think of any father/son moments desu. I do fondly remember him teaching me how to ride a bike and playing badminton with him as well.
>>
>>37035990
I can tell what country you're from just by your language lel
>>
>Whats your father like robots?
My father is a narcissist. The list of things wrong with him are too long and complex and it would be pointless mentioning one thing without going over all of them
He isn't the main reason why i turned out the way i did but yes, he did play a big part. In fact if i remember correctly, when i first started showing signs of being socially awkward he tried to shame me into talking to other people. Which didn't work obviously.
Somewhat. I'm trying hard to become a better person but sometimes i'm not sure if i'm trying hard enough. My mother and my sister are bigger role models than my father will ever be.
I find it difficult to apologize, thank people for things and find faults on myself. I recognize this and i'm trying hard to become more of a humble person. Not easy.
>Is he proud of you?
Not particulary. He may have once been proud of having a son that had certain traits that made HIM look like a great father but overall no.
In college i recorded an ep and i recieved a lot of praise from him for that.
When i was about 14 i went to my one and only football match with him to see his football team play. When his team scored a goal i gave him an awkward huge. And that's about it. I don't really consider him to be much of a father anymore and i don't really hate like i did in the past. He's as much of a product of his enviroment as i am. He's one of the reasons i don't really want to have kids as i coudn't bare the thought of fucking up like he did as a father.
>>
>>37036016
Take a guess. You'll probably know it.
>>
>>37032686
He tried to make me like sports and take me out places until around age 10, then he just stopped being a parent. I couldn't feel more disconnected from him these days and he's no father figure at all for giving up so early. I appreciate the income he generates for the family, that's about it. Can't stand him as a person, even when I try to be nice to him I just end up walking away feeling like an idiot. I could have been born under worse circumstances but I'm pretty damn close to being raised by a single mother and I'm fairly confident that's why I turned out so shit.
>>
>>37032686
>Whats your father like robots?
My father is pretty cool I think. Very smart and hardworking, very social (at with people he doesn't think are dicks) and has a lot of practical skills and knowledge on top of just his career knowledge (CompSci).
I think both my parents did equally, though I tend to act a lot like my dad, so much so that when my friends are around and I'm talking to my dad in person or on the phone they always comment on how we're the same person pretty much.
Yes but lazier unfortunately. He always says that if I apply myself more I'd be able to do great things, at least in my studies.
Yes very much so.
>If so which?
My constant banter with friends and being that dickhead friend that makes a lot of wise cracks. I also have the some of the same mannerisms and expressions my dad uses, although I never really do it intentionally.
>Is he proud of you?
Yes.
This past saturday. I was on the phone with him and I was telling him that I wouldn't be doing as well as I hoped in college this semester as I wanted/needed. Usually he gets a little angry first but then calms down and rationalizes the situation. He said to me that with finals this week do the best you can and just work harder next year. He said that he's proud of me for getting into my school and knows that I can do the work because I earned the scholarships I'm trying to keep in the first place.
The last time I played drums live in my friends band last summer. Every time I play live or just in general he always comments on how good I am even though I don't really acknowledge that I'm that good myself. I inherited his taste for music so he's always proud to see me be able play songs that he listened to when he was younger or just what he listens to in general.
>>
>>37037248
Comment to long, lame.

But I was going to say that I love both my parents to death because they are firm but also supportive and caring at the same time. They are firm because they don't want to see me be a fuck up like a bunch of the other kids that live in my town. And I feel in this day and age that with a lot of my friends having split parents and broken households that it's nice to have a most functional family, and I find it amazing that my parents have stayed together for 27 years almost.
>>
I'm sure we all have some father-based issues here

My dad is a great guy though. An extroverted (or at least does a great job convincing me he is), kind hearted man.
He lives on the other side of the country right now but I see him a couple times a year. Since I started my recruitment into the USAF he seems really proud of me; we both knew my life wasn't going anywhere prior.
A fun side note, when my Aunt and (shitty) Uncle used to babysit me as a kid I accidentally hurt my cousin, their son, one day. That Uncle was so pissed at me he said some horrible thing to me I must've repressed because when I was talking with Mom yesterday he came up and she told me one of the things he said was "You're the reason your mom and dad left eachother". Apparently Dad found out and drove from his house at the time (3 and a half hours away, Conneticut to New York) to go beat the shit out of my uncle that day. Thankfully he wasn't home, he wasn't worth it, but that's fucking insipring.

Great guy.
>>
>>37037287
I'm the same. My parents have been together for over 30 years. And I love that my family is so tight-knit, my dad is one of 9 kids and my Mum's irish side is all in contact with everyone, Its so rare to have such an extended family these days. It actually surpised me growing up hearing how split and small other families were.
>>
File: Post-2-Img-2-1024x682.jpg (113KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Post-2-Img-2-1024x682.jpg
113KB, 1024x682px
>>37032686
I never saw him during the week because of his work schedule, but he tried his best to spend as much time together with my sister and I during the weekends. Same with our mother.
I wish. I'm a near spitting image of him besides being a bit shorter. The most I can say I'm like him is my work ethic and reliability. I wish it didn't annoy so much that I take after my mother personality wise, but I can't help it.
Ye
>If so which?
His humor and trustworthiness. He takes jabs at me for the models I build. I used to a hot head like him growing up, but for some odd reason I've become more placid as someone once said to me. He's also a lot more stubborn than me.
>Is he proud of you?
He's said that he was.
When I got my boring old office job.
We built a ramp together for his friend's disabled wife. Never felt better than working with him figuring it all out all and making something out of scratch together. Felt like I was as cool as he is. Fucked me with me again when we finished that all the time I use to build my "dolls" was the reason it turned out so well.
>>
>>37037427
Sounds like a pretty good guy.

I joined the USAF a year ago, I can answer questions if you want.
>>
File: ds.png (402KB, 452x452px) Image search: [Google]
ds.png
402KB, 452x452px
>>37032686
>yes, well, at least I think so
>I'm afraid I might actually be
>unfortunately yes
>being rude and angsty all the time
>probably not
>I suppose when I enrolled college but not sure...
>when I was 5, in a hospital bed in a near death situation he called me "son" for the first and last time

But desu I like him, he has a lot of flaws but also a lot of good sides. We were never really close, but I doubt he is close with anyone (even my mom). I do appreciate and respect him a lot. My life would've been so much worse if he weren't around.
Love ya dad.
>>
>>37032686
I guess so. My mom was never around so it's not like I learned it from anyone else.

>Is he proud of you?
I don't know. He always talks shit about my sister behind her back, so maybe he thinks I'm better off than she is. But there's no reason to believe he doesn't do the same to me when I'm not around. There's not much here to be proud of, I failed out of college twice and can't get a job. I guess the last time he would be proud of me was when I graduated high school, because it looked like I was going to do something with my life.
I get pizza with him at least once a week. Maybe that.
>>
>>37033984
i know that literal exact feel
i could have written this
also he's a mama's boy, at the beck and call of the old dumb psycho cunt
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.