[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite suicide fantasy? I'll start:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 14

File: 1494616400713.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494616400713.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
What's your favorite suicide fantasy?
I'll start:
>9 A.M.
>wake up
>make a nice breakfast
>bacon with some eggs and a bagel
>eat it slow
>take nice hot bath and put on clothes
>11 P.M.
>take truck for a road trip enjoying the quiet hum of the engine as I cruise down the highway
>4 P.M
>come back and play games for an hour
>give entire csgo inventory to the first guy I talk to
>goes nuts and thanks me a thousand times
>5 P.M.
>prepare helium mask
>eat a nice crab dinner and watch T.V.
>watch a little comedy
>8 P.M.
>go to bed
>looking at Facebook
>old happy classmates
>their families
>their wives
>their happiness
>think about how it could've been
>11 P.M.
>woman I found online shows up
>doesn't talk, just comes in and sits down on the bed, she's already been paid and knows what I want
>equip mask
>set my head in her lap and she comforts me for a little while
>pets me and shows me what it's like to be close to someone
>feel happy
>she turns the tank on as I nap
>everything goes black
>peace

I had another comfy one of me finding a nice place in the forest and quietly disappearing. Imagine everything is taken care of financially and you are in the perfect situation to go out as you please.
>>
>fantasizing about suicide
>not realizing nothing but the moment you die is important

normie get out
>>
File: 1494823520806.jpg (26KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1494823520806.jpg
26KB, 500x522px
>>37032300
I would probably prefer to go out violently. Kinda like a big "fuck you" to the world.
>>
>>37032330
You wouldn't want to be comfy? At least go out peacefully? I would want my last day to be a good one.
>>
File: IMG_1355.png (1MB, 1600x1078px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1355.png
1MB, 1600x1078px
>>37032300
Not gonna lie. That sounds incredibly nice

10/10 would comfy suicide again
>>
>>37032300
You people are emotionally self indulgent even when you're talking about death.

You'll reach a level of catharsis where you won't even care about stupid teenage level fantasies like this. You'll just want it done quick and fast in a toilet stall.

Die the same way you lived. Out of the way and keeled over in your own filth.
>>
File: 1450583615007.jpg (15KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
1450583615007.jpg
15KB, 443x332px
>>37032300
it's not really as detailed as yours but just watching the sunset while somewhere up in the mountains sounds really nice
>>
>>37032341
I don't understand these. I've had thoughts about going out in a ball of flame. I just don't think anger and rage would be the last thing you wanna feel.
>>37032370
It's really the best way to do it imo.
>>
>>37032419
I think it would be nice to experience stuff you've never felt before ending it. Just to try and make things worth it. There's nothing wrong with doing things quickly though.
>>
File: 1494818748980.jpg (218KB, 800x569px) Image search: [Google]
1494818748980.jpg
218KB, 800x569px
>>37032419
Please no bully ;(
>bullies should never be considered original
>>
I would just do what I do everyday. NEET life is the best life.
>>
>fast for a few weeks to look a bit better
>take a ton of pills to help me calm down
>slit my wrists
>relax in a bathtub
>someone i love finds me
>i die while holding their hand
>>
I don't fantasize about suicide, but I would love love love to put suicidal people on an island where they're guaranteed an agonizing death by the people who pay to hunt them down and torture them.
>>
>come out to the boy I loved
>tells me yes
>have the sex
>go home
>shoot myself in front of my parents
Fuck them for not controlling their hormones desu
>>
>>37032679
Why suicidal people? How would that even work?
>>
>>37032300
>>woman I found online shows up
It was good up until there. Human interaction is painful
>>
>>37032719
But as a human I crave it. I would want to feel positive interaction with a female who isn't my mom just one time before the end.
>>
>>37032366
If you can have good days you're not ready to die
>>
I wanna jump from the 20th floor and land with my head on the pavement.
>>
>>37032366
i just want to end. i dont want to spend another second here even if it meant i could eat whatever or go anywhere meet anyone. no. just end me
>>
>>37032888
Nice trips, but you don't have to be 100% gone in order to want to go. If the situation keeps getting worse it would be good to cash in all your chips early, yes?
>>
File: 1488168725425.png (130KB, 654x643px) Image search: [Google]
1488168725425.png
130KB, 654x643px
>Wake up in a capsule hotel in Tokyo, Japan early in the morning.
>Head to Gifu by train, then take another train to get to Shirakawa-Go.
>Find a place with a nice, strong tree and a perfect view of the countryside.
>Hang myself staring at the only place I love.
>>
>>37032706
>find people who are suicidal
>give them a free psych eval to verify
>have them sign a contract that lets us do whatever
>pay their designated beneficiary $100K
>get them to the island, which is close enough to the mainland for a good swimmer to reach
>show them what the psychopath hunters who pay us to hunt do to the people they catch
>let them run free on the island
>maybe scatter some weapons around and offer a $1M prize if they can escape the island and reach the mainland
something like that
>>
>>37032300
Fight a bear

Attempt to win with all of the heart
>>
File: 1478583932986.png (45KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
1478583932986.png
45KB, 500x345px
Jumping off a roof with some other people. Make a huge scene out of it too so everyone can see it. As I fall, I would yell out some old memes.
>>
>>37032300
>paying someone to murder you

Gee what could go wrong
>>
>>37032935
Let's say I could make that come true for you. Would want to now? I'm curious.
>>
>>37033063
My name Jeff! Feels bad man
>>
File: 1464928518303_0.jpg (403KB, 800x1207px) Image search: [Google]
1464928518303_0.jpg
403KB, 800x1207px
I've thought about it a lot actually. Wont do guns because i want to spite all those liberals faggots and not contribute to any gun death statistics.
Falling to my death sounds very miserable all the way until i splat (maybe after i splat too, shit happens, people "survive" sometimes).
Train seams to be reliable but i dont wanna fuck up the conductors life with my shitty desision.
Drug overdose sounds good on paper but rarely works.
Toaster in a bathtub is nigger tier. Electricity is NOT fun.
Exit bag isnt a bad way to go desu, plus all of my organs can still be harvested so i wont be a total waste.

In all honesty i would kill my ego again before i kill myself, which is also what i recommend to any of you all out there thinking about ending it. Maybe after my trip i would still want to die, but at least i would have had the chance to feel EVERYTHING before i go.

Sorry if i rambled on a bit. My mind tends to wonder at night.
>>
This is my suicide fantasy. Live out my final day the way I want it to. Without having to deal with anyone or put up with any drama.

>wake up
>take it easy
>watch anime or a movie or whatever makes me happy
>have whatever I want for breakfast and lunch since it will be my last meal.
>afternoon
>write parting message
>go find a nice view so I can watch the sunset
>put on some music and look back at my life
>be glad that it is finally over
>decide it is time to go
>inject lethal drug
>start feeling sleepy
>pass out and die peacefully
>>
File: 3 9 2017 current mood.png (865KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3 9 2017 current mood.png
865KB, 1920x1080px
>>37033155
Feels like you're making a lot of excuses anon, you still care about life if you're worrying about how your death will be validated. It's a quick decision, you'll lose consciousness hanging before you know it. Build-up and long procedures give you too much time to regret
>>
>>37033128
Yes, 100%. I would do anything to go there. Not seeing Shirakawa is quite literally the only reason I haven't killed myself yet.

Being there around June 18th would be preferred if you're actually offering me a plane ticket, anon-senpai
>>
I feel like having some kind of big suicide fantasy play out for real would make me not want to do it. Being happy would just make you think "well it will be better tomorrow or some time soon" but it never will be, just these very short meaningless glimpses of "happiness."
>>
File: image.jpg (554KB, 1362x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
554KB, 1362x2048px
>>37033538
Sorry I was busy watching a movie. If I had the money I would. On my bucket list I have a lot to do but one is to help them find their way. I'm going to Japan sometime in January to be honest. I'd go with you until the very end. It's the least I could do other than to hope you have a good time before your final departure.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>37033791
Oh and you'd have to have your passport by then. You think you'd have it by June? I always was fascinated with the idea of winning the lotto and helping my fellow bros, wether it be to help them with money or to you know, this stuff. It makes me happy to make other happy. You know what I mean? Sorry if I gave your hopes up or whatever but I was interested. Why Japan though?
>>
>>37032647
this actually sounds like the best way to die
>>
>>37032300
A painless death filled with death, and maybe feeling a bit of relief.
>>
>>37033538
I'm gonna stay until the thread archives
>>
>reading this thread while listening to Komm, Susser Tod
well shit
>>
>meteor is falling to earth, will wipe out the entire country
>everyone is evacuated, but i stay behind
>climb up to the hills near my house
>lay on the grass and watch my demise tear through the atmosphere at 10 miles a second
>>
>>37033538
Please come back. I'm still very interested. >>37034302
I'll still wait
>>
>>37032300
>heavy dose of iv benzodiazepines
>shoot myself in the head with contrived triple .50 caliber rifle rig
>brain instantly and totally destroyed, no chance of pain or failure
>>
I'd get in a boxing ring with a gorilla
>>
>>37032300
That personal attention shit sounds nice. I think you are on to something OP
>>
>>37034124
Death is relief though. I feel a little relieved when more things goes wrong with me. Like I'm that much closer,
>>
>>37032300
Bump because I want see more.
>>
>>37032300
>murder my parents and the slut that broke my heart
>cut my fucking dick off
>put on a pretty dress and nice wig
>swan dive off a parking garage
>>
Blowing my brains out after watching the sun rise at my favorite park where I fish at. Only place (other than this shithole) that brings me peace.
>>
>>37032300
Another number bump
>>
>>37035438
Go on. I'd like to know more. It's pretty originals
>>
>>37032300
Rodger's Day of Retribution.
>tfw britbong
>will never own a gun
>will soon be illegal to have unlicensed spoons
>>
File: images(8).jpg (19KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
images(8).jpg
19KB, 600x337px
>>37032935
>Shirakawa-Go
My brother of African American descent
>>
Take a load of painkillers and cut my head of with a knife in front of those normie assholes who pretend to care about me.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.