[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf has been talking to me maybe once or twice a month and just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1494809017973.png (107KB, 469x481px) Image search: [Google]
1494809017973.png
107KB, 469x481px
gf has been talking to me maybe once or twice a month and just ghosts me, i know shes sees my shit and just ignores me. what do
>>
>>37027762
she's trying to bait you into being material for /r/creepyPMs
>>
>>37027762
she's not interested in your betabux anymore
>>
Take the hint, dude. She's clearly not mature enough to break up with you face to face, or just doesn't want to deal with the fallout from a face to face breakup.

In either case, it's time to cut ties and move on.
>>
>>37027854
when we do talk she say things like i love you and miss you, etc
>>
>>37027889
she's doing it out of habit. she's not interested in your betabux anymore. get out
>>
File: 1494261699457.jpg (20KB, 151x210px) Image search: [Google]
1494261699457.jpg
20KB, 151x210px
>>37027762
>what do
Instead of doing something about it (like ask her what is wrong, or breaking up with her), post about it on a site full of virgin nerds. This seems like the best course of action
>>
>>37027951
when i do ask whats wrong or whatever she just ignores it and is gone again
>>
>>37027929
she cut my name all around her body, chest, stomach whatever

is she just a psycho
>>
>>37027762
Why are you letting yourself get treated like shit? She doesn't have enough respect to message more often and she's your girlfriend, that's not a relationship. Break up with her and move on. Don't give in when she comes crawling back.
>>
>>37028048
probably because i felt like she was the one and really care about her, idk kinda fed up with all the shit and you guys are probably right
>>
>>37028108
We are right you teenage faggot. She doesn't want you anymore and is likely cucking you but is too much of a coward to break up with you and is hoping you just give up. It sucks but move on dude
>>
if she's within driving/cheap flying distance, go fuck her
if she isn't, ask what's going on, drop her if the excuse isn't really really good
>>
>>37027762
Move on...women are like children, as soon as your attention is elsewhere she'll most likely want it again.
>>
guess its time to breakup then haha
>>
Just be happy it even got to the point where you could be her girlfriend OP.

I've tried to open myself up more and tried talking to 3 different fembots in the past couple of months but the same thing happens everytime.

The first conversation they say they had a lot of fun chatting with me and can't wait to do it again. Then they end up ghosting me and never talking to me again.
>>
>>37028364
guess youre right
oh well back to being a social recluse
>>
>>37027762
Why are there so many people asking for advice on girls on this board? Like how do you come to the conclusion of asking r9k when it have women problems?

Half of the guys here will say "rape her" and the other half will say "haha gtfo normie"
>>
>>37028659
idk ive been on this board for a long fucking time and finally got gf past few months
>>
>gf
>once or twice a month

is this bait or real lol
>>
>>37028987
it was like 6 months of us hanging out and talking and having a great time every day then the random ghosting has been going on for the past two months
>>
>>37029014
You're definitely getting cucked bro. At least you had sex for a while. She sounds exactly like my ex
>>
>>37029054
think so? would be pretty fucking funny that some guy is pounding her with my name carved across her chest lmao
>>
>>37029014
you realize how many dudes bombard fembots? no matter how well you know a fembot, take the number of beta nerds you think is filling her inbox daily, and times that by 10 and you'll have the number

women naturally wanna be loved, and if it's a fembot chances are she isn't loved irl, so she's gonna easily go from fish to fish whoever bites the bait next

no matter how much she likes you she's gonna get bored and go to whoever is giving her more attention, just accept it and move on and you'll feel better, give it a month or two after actually accepting 100% that she's gone and you wont give a shit anymore
>>
>>37029078
Men don't care about that lol. A man is always looking for pussy
>>
>>37027985
I'm gonna give you the most clean cut good piece of advice you've ever had - run and never look back.
>>
>>37029153
yea thats the vibe im getting
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.