[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some comfy multiplayer games, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

Theres gotta be some MMO or crafting game you're into where you genuinely enjoy interacting with people. What's yours, robots?
>>
>>37023587
>social interaction
>fun
>ever
i wish
>>
>>37023587
not really no.

interacting with people is my least favorite aspect of any online game.

But I will say that the multiplayer mode of The Last of Us is extremely comfy as fuck

>small teams of 4 vs 4
>every single bullet counts and strategies are essential
>it's more about slowly walking around as a group and pick your shots and strategizing, rather than running around shooting in the ait
>simple but cozy crafting system
>most people don't have mics, they communicate excitement by crouching up and down really fast and spamming the shoulder-aim switch function while holding a molotov or bomb

The Dark Souls series is also comfy, especially since there's no microphones.
>>
>>37023587
Team Fortress 2

orignl
>>
>>37023844
are you a brony or furry
>>
File: 1493497890578.png (257KB, 415x476px) Image search: [Google]
1493497890578.png
257KB, 415x476px
>>37023844
i like tf2 but it isn't comfy
maybe if they made some mod to remove all the disgusting looking hats
>>
I like Gmod. I always go to this one really shitty server with a linear map. Every time I join I try and sneak into the Police Department and try and get into the warden's office, where I would put a sign on the door saying that it was my office as a joke, with a smaller header titled "I'm the unofficial warden, man". Then when the PD is getting raided or the cops stop guarding the entrance for a moment and start patrolling, I can invite them in and chat with them or I get shot. I always keep a radio to listen to and a watermelon to play catch with anyone who comes in.
>>37023844
He probably just goes to the Lazy purple silly servers. My brother used to be a regular.
>>
eu4 is a goodone
>>
>>37024049
the voice chat is also one of the most underage and cancerous ones next to like GTAV on the PS3/XBox360
>>
Try out Shadowverse. Good card game that reminds me of my MTG high-school days, and thats very NEET friendly. No bux needed, and tons of waifus.
>>
>>37023844
hell yeh boii

Dont listen to the other fags, probably spent their puny 50 hours playing in an orange server
>>
>>37023587
I like planetside 2.
I talk to people using the voice callouts and if I can go wherever I want whenever I want if I want to leave.
I managed to make friends by getting into a tk war with a meme guild.
They invited me to mumble and we all laughed about it.

I'm also a sneaky faggot with a high kdr so I get some respect.

But most of the time I like saying nothing and using voice callouts.
>>
I like alien swarm: reactive drop
It's free on steam
Matches are quick to load, gameplay is exciting, most of the people are good team mates.
>>
>>37023587

Coop gaming on pc is dead.
>>
File: 1494613571029.png (863KB, 938x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494613571029.png
863KB, 938x1080px
>>37024083
i usually never hear people talk in casual
maybe the occasional person late at night
maybe stop playing on trade_minecraft
>>
>>37023587
Elder scrolls online is maximum comfy
>>
>>37023587
i don't like mmo or crafting games. i play rocket league and it's comfy as long as you don't play competitive mode.
>>
>>37023587
If you want I can give you an account for elder scrolls online [spolier] and we could play together [/spoiler]
>>
File: 1491064281767.jpg (79KB, 850x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491064281767.jpg
79KB, 850x1000px
>>37023587
interacting with people on runescape is fun
>>
>>37024083
>doesn't know the voice_enable 0 command
>>
>>37025426
I already have a character for Elder scrolls online that I never got passed the introduction with. 2-handed warlock breton named Reshmier. I have a horrible schedule, but I'd love to add you as a friend man. I'd love to play the game with a partner.
>>
>>37025426
pls do
[email protected]
>>
File: feel ops.jpg (953KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
feel ops.jpg
953KB, 1920x1080px
>>37023587
sitting in the Hub and just talking to people in a super obscure Fallout MMO called Fonline Reloaded was maximum comfy to me

Elder scrolls online is pretty comfy too, and the people there are really nice, but the game just couldn't hold my interest. I spent too much time socializing while all my friends grinded, and I got outleveled and basically abandoned. I ended up quitting since grinding never really appealed to me

Club Penguin was MAXIMUM comfy when I was younger, damn shame they shut it down and replaced it with a shitty mobile app

Battlefield 1 squad chat can be really comfy if you're not in a squad with squeaker fags. Same goes for Black Ops 2 Search and Destroy, but that could get toxic super fast.

Anyone have any comfy game recommendations? I'm getting a wave of nostalgia now that I'm remembering these things. I'm on Xbox One
>>
>>37025508
Add me @gunsandcars

I'm worried that this was not original
>>
I play Neverwinter on console. It's f2p. You can pay to win if you want but I've gotten everything I've wanted without spending a penny, nearly 4k item level. The small character limit for the chat lets you easily get away with being an autist only saying the bare minimum you need to say.
>>
>>37025552
I just installed Fonline reloaded today...
>>
>>37025773
You seen a nigga around named Kekko the Gecko? I was online earlier.
>>
>>37025892
Holy shit I did I was only one for a sec but I was Robert Cassica ran right past you. Cool.
>>
File: lovelypeople.jpg (55KB, 725x291px) Image search: [Google]
lovelypeople.jpg
55KB, 725x291px
>>37025935
Holy fuck, I never thought I'd ever meet a fellow robot outside of 4chan. Hit me up if you need help later, and remind that you're a robot since I might forget
>>
>>37026007
Yeah I had zero clue as to what I really was supposed to be doing but if you want to meet up in the hub I'm down.
>>
>>37025651
Is this for gmail or for ESO? I don't know if I even have my ESO information lying around.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.