[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please tell me you didn't wear t-shirts in high school with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: gayshirts.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
gayshirts.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
Please tell me you didn't wear t-shirts in high school with ironic and edgy statements
>>
d-didnt everyone?
>>
>>37023337
I see guys wearing this in uni. Granted they are all fedora lord Redditors.
>>
i never really noticed what i wore
>>
File: protect your nuts.jpg (19KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
protect your nuts.jpg
19KB, 600x315px
>>37023337

>got in trouble for wearing this to school
>>
>>37023337
no, thank God I had the sense to shove the two dozen of those atrocities my grandparents gave me over the years in the back of the bottom drawer.
>>
>>37023477
When? In the second grade?
>>
lol, I was at a buffet today for mothers day and noticed some lanky ass teen with a shirt like this, it said something about tolerating dumb people or something. The faggot dropped his plate and shattered it all over the floor trying to get pizza
>>
I hung around the type of kids that wore those shirts. I cringed but they were the only ones willing to take me
>>
I had a bunch of metal band shirts and I wore those shitty thredless shirts
>>
>>37023502
>>37023426
>>37023452
why do relatives buy us these? Is it a way of acknowledging are social awkwardness?
>>
>>37023337
No because my school had a dress code.
>>
>>37023580
Now that you mention it,a friend gifted me a "smile if you want sex" t shirt during the gift swap at high school.
What did they mean by this?
>>
File: 1477091999018.png (81KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
1477091999018.png
81KB, 400x397px
>>37023337
My high school had a uniform, so, no.
Do any American high schools have uniforms or are they more of a European thing?
>>
>>37023580

Buying shirts with funny slogans were the original memes. Now our relatives just take pictures of funny shirts instead of buying us funny shirts to show us what a funny thing they found.
>>
>>37023618
Some private ones in the US do, but generally they are a yuropoor thing.
>>
I wore a DEA agent shirt in high school. I got reported for it, apparently people thought I was actually a narc or was trying to impersonate one. Aside from that, it was solid black or blue and an occasional covert swastika.
>>
>>37023337

never did, because I used to make fun of people who did
>>
We had a dress code so I wore the same exact outfit everyday. Khakis and polo shirt (shirt always tucked in).
>>
>>37023618
Catholic and inner city schools have uniforms.
>>
>>37023618
There are a few but it's mostly a European thing
>>
>>37023618
Public schools have loose dress codes. A lot have private schools have uniforms
>>
File: 1477006627686.jpg (62KB, 472x624px) Image search: [Google]
1477006627686.jpg
62KB, 472x624px
>>37023636
I figured. Even the nigger tier schools here have uniforms
>>
>>37023666
Ironically the niggers schools here have them too. Uniforms are for the people incapable of dressing themselves decently without enforcement.
>>
>>37023697
Nigger schools have uniforms because they can't be trusted to not wear their gang's colors or hide guns in loose fitting clothing like hoodies.
>>
>>37023337
Nope,i wore the same solid black hoodie everyday
>>
>>37023761
>the people incapable of dressing themselves decently without enforcement.
>>
>>37023337
I wore plain shirts like a true autist.
>>
nah, I grew out of that in elementary school thankfully
>>
I was autistic and refused to wear anything besides normal shirts. I'd go into fits of tard hysterics anytime family tried to make me wear jeans, shorts, short sleeve shirts, t-shirts, etc.. I don't really see the appeal. Jeans are uncomfortable and tee shirts have those annoying tags you can still feel even when you remove it, and on top of it they still look terrible even if they didn't make my skin crawl.
>>
I wore band T-shirts, which I think was also pretty autistic.
>>
>>37023580
It's a good gift for someone you don't really give a shit about.
>>
>>37023859
It's not autistic. It shows your music taste, and promotes social interaction. And concert Ts show that you're a fun person who goes to concerts. Or it could strike up a conversation with someone who also went to that concert.
>>
File: muhh.png (715KB, 631x536px) Image search: [Google]
muhh.png
715KB, 631x536px
does this shirt count?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.