[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is going ass to pussy really that bad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: AtoV.webm (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
AtoV.webm
1MB, 960x540px
Is going ass to pussy really that bad?
>>
>>37014953
You can get her sick doing that, yes.
>>
damn that is a really nice pussy
too bad its attached to a whore
>>
I want to lick all of that
>>
File: image.png (25KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25KB, 420x420px
>>37014976
I never understood how tho
>>
>>37014953
Yeah, when I would fuck my fuckbuddy in her ass, I would usually have to wipe it off, even though her ass was always clean, and fuck her pussy cause bootyhole is not as tight as pussy. She did like it when I came in her ass though, so i would usually fuck her pussy until I was about to cum then quickly penetrate her asshole and cum inside her asshole
>>
>>37015056
the ass and the stomach in general is a bacteria nest
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 431x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 431x445px
>>37015099
Thanks four the clarification lad
Nice dubs
>>
>>37015056
Urinary tract infection? She's just rubbing that poopy dildo everywhere along her pusspuss
>>
>>37014953
Depends how clean you are. There are more than enough bacteria in the colon for potentially even fatal infections to occur. Which is why I would steer clear of doing anything of the such.
>>
>>37014976
But that sounds like it could only be a good thing.
>>
>>37015056
that's where yer poop from dingus
>>
yes

even ass to mouth is cleaner because your mouth has ways to deal with the shit bacteria, pussy does not
>>
>>37014953
Sauce
ORiginalieomzkepoakee
>>
I fucked a black chick once and she smelled like absolute shit. Now I'm too afraid to fuck girls up their asses. I still really want to fuck a white girl up her ass tho. I guess I'll take a sniff of her butthole before diving in when I finally fuck a girl anally
>>
>>37016071
Mouths are more unsanitary that buttholes desu senpai.
You get sick when bacteria get into the wrong places.

Meningococcal bacteria are normally chilling out on the back of your throat not doing any harm, but if they get into your spinal tissue you get meningitis and maybe die.
>>
>>37017068
Unless she's spent time giving herself an enema, guess what.
>>
yes- ass to mouth isnt that bad because your body knows that a lot of stuff is going into your mouth, its made to be able to deal with foreign bacteria.

the vagina is not. getting even microscopic shit particles/bacteria can fuck the natural ecosystem of a vagina off. (it needs correct pH, a balance of the proper bacteria, and maybe something else that im forgetting idk)
>>
>>37014953
what the fuck, that's the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen
>>
>>37014953
It's wrong which is why it's so much fun.
>>
>>37017176
>maybe something else that im forgetting
Dicks?
>>
>>37017190
it's waxed, clamped together, and a little oiled. most white girls can have a pussy look like that aside from the roasts
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.