[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally marry a grill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (86KB, 480x497px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 480x497px
She does this, what do?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4503454/Art-teacher-56-leaves-husband-diagnosed-cancer.html
>>
>>37014330
Let her go and let god deal with it.
>>
>>37014330
Nothing, she's already in hell.
>>
File: 1412294755288.jpg (62KB, 520x599px) Image search: [Google]
1412294755288.jpg
62KB, 520x599px
>>37014330
fuck her shes going to die in 2 years as long as she don't waste her time with divorce she will be fine

how ever if she wakes up 2 years down the road only to find she was lied too the she can take the doctor to court for loss of earnings and shit
>>
>>37014330
At least the husband can take solace in knowing she's going to soon die a painful death.
>>
>>37014330
>Get married they said
>Its something that last forever

Nice joke, they first sigh of problem everyone tries to run away
>>
The husband is somewhat understandable, but a 56 year old woman leaving both her kids behind?
hmmm
>>
>>37014394
>how ever if she wakes up 2 years down the road only to find she was lied too the she can take the doctor to court for loss of earnings and shit

What? No she can't.
>>
>>37014330
>She does this, what do?
Probably kill myself
>>
>>37014458
Yes she can

She just has to say that after given the news she was going to die she spiralled into a depressive state that made it impossible to continue friendships and work ect..

It may not be true but if she said those things she'll get something
>>
God knew her inner self and true nature and punished her for it. He knew her future sin and gave her the death she deserved as atonement.
>>
>>37014330
hope she dies alone
>>
She doesn't want to have her husband deal with the burden of watching her die and having to take care of her. It's a selfless act.
>>
>>37014702

lmao no you liar she wants strange cock and is freed by the prospect of death to expose her truest self
>>
I don't get why feminists say misogyny is irrational. It makes perfect sense.
>>
>>37014330
if you love something, set it free
>>
>>37014330
Why is that shit even news? Are there people who actually care about stuff like that?
>>
File: 1401077808959.jpg (171KB, 650x429px) Image search: [Google]
1401077808959.jpg
171KB, 650x429px
She can reverse her illness with the nutritarian diet.
>>
>>37014330
please use an archive for links like this one so we dont have to give these shit "news" sites a click

http://archive.is/
>>
File: inoperable.png (53KB, 571x618px) Image search: [Google]
inoperable.png
53KB, 571x618px
>>37014402
>they said may may
>>
>>37014394
Did you even read it? It's been 5 years and she has a new boyfriend.
>>
I think it would've been fine if she didn't have two kids in high school. That's fucked up mang.
>>
File: 197081362.png (113KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
197081362.png
113KB, 300x300px
WGTOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
original comment
>>
>>37014330
Women are repulsive, wants one more ride of the cock carousel before she croaks
>>
>individual woman does something so bizarre that it makes the news
>man all women are stupid amerite lol mgtow 4 life
>>
>>37015467
>cock carousel
pls leave sandman
>>
>>37015504
i kek'd
ooga booga filter
>>
>>37014330
This problem wouldn't happen if people simply elected to live their lives in good faith as opposed to doing what others expect of them.
>>
>>37015352
Did YOU even read it? Its been 5 years and she's still fucking her ex while HE has a new GF
>>
>>37014330
I wouldve taken her to court over the inherotance money, childsupport etc. and then continued the case for years and years. That way she wouldnt be able to enjoy her new "free" life in any way. She would be broke as fuck since we wouldve had a prenup and shes apparently been a housewife all this time. I would just fuck with her as much as possible before she dies.
>>
>>37014330

Honestly? Yea I'd let her go. If I love her enough to get married to her, I would let her run away and live the life she wants. Once you know your going to die (not in a vague sense, she has a time frame of when she's going to die) the mind changes. What was once important suddenly doesn't matter. If she wants to be by herself, she'll make it happen.
>>
Uh what happened to till death do us part?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.