[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Took 30mg Adderall XR >Fapped seven times >Haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Awake.jpg (72KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
Awake.jpg
72KB, 710x473px
>Took 30mg Adderall XR
>Fapped seven times
>Haven't slept in over 24 hours

I forgot how horny and wired this shit makes me
Also, birds are cunts
>>
>>37009230
Adderall XR?
>>
>>37009307
Extended Release. I think it's the highest dose they make.
>>
>Was prescribed generic brand over a year ago
>Take one 20 mg dose
>Nothing
>Take two next day
>Nothing
>Take three next day
Nothing
>Chug the rest the next day (8)
>Nothing

I just don't know.
>>
>>37009371
Maybe you are just alreadt focused
>>
File: 1487815298349.gif (650KB, 647x363px) Image search: [Google]
1487815298349.gif
650KB, 647x363px
Adderall is the only reason I haven't dropped half of my classes
>>
>>37009457
As an actual ADHDfag, Adderall has literally turned my life around

>4.0 in uni (business student)
>two internships lined up for the summer
>gf I want to marry

Because I can actually sit still and not be an impulsive faggot.

It's weird. Just the other day, I took a week long break from my medicine, and my life fell apart. I was acting like an utter spazz nearly all the time. Now that I'm on my meds, I was just doing some walking and thinking.

>Huh, I could absolutely blurt all those things out and oh God I want to move my arms and touch things
>But I won't. I don't have to. I'm in control here. I'm the big guy

Fuck the normies who abuse ADHD meds. It doesn't give you a euphoric high, it balances you out and makes you in control
>>
>>37009414

The dumbass doctor prescribed it to me to give me "energy" and diagnosed me with meme depression just because I'm a lazy faggot who doesn't want to do anything and would rather take my own life than work.
>>
>>37009502
I have always been under the impression that ADHD was a meme. Scored some adderall just to get high and the difference in productivity and general well-being is unreal. Now I'm not convinced that I don't have ADHD.
>>
File: 80s kurt russell.jpg (25KB, 358x450px) Image search: [Google]
80s kurt russell.jpg
25KB, 358x450px
>>37009230
How do you get an adderall prescription?

>pls help
>>
>>37009230
This is why they shouldn't give amphetamines to people without actual ADHD/ADD . . .
>>
>>37009581
ADHD is far from a meme.
>>37009583
Do you have ADHD?
>>37009597
See, I've noticed that when normies (people without ADHD) take it, they claim they're tweaking. They're like "bro that shit makes me feel SO good, I cleaned my whole apartment and wrote 8 papers)

And for me, it's like:

>Focused
>Alert
>In control of my life and my actions and thoughts
>>
>>37009629
I don't think so but I hear it helps with school and I'm really struggling right now because I'm a lazy cunt with 0 self discipline that doesnt feel like doing anything.
>>
>>37009629
Yeh, I'm an impulsive and moody retard without my Ritalin. I'm even on a very low extended release dose and the difference is day and night. Normies just get tweaked the fuck out on the stuff, that's why it's so addictive for them.
>>
>>37009659
It'll just make you tweak. There's a strong difference between people with the condition who take meds, and people without who take meds.
>>37009666
Right?! I'm all about impulse. I can't control it at all without my meds. Normies are the reason people say ADHD meds need to be banned
>>
>>37009691
Regardless I'd at least like to try it out to see if it works.
>>
>>37009761
If you're desperate, the process for getting an ADHD diagnosis/scripts is a lot more complex than it used to be.

I got diagnosed as a kid after a few assessments, tests, and rounds of therapy.

They'll likely make you go through something similar, minus the eye therapy I had to do.

Just tell them you're impulsively jumping from one thing to another and you can't control yourself. You're a slave to whatever your mind and body tells you to do and it's starting to drastically effect your work. You've been able to cope since you were young, but you can't anymore
>>
>>37009798
Thanks m8. Do you know if theres any consequences if they figure out I'm lying or something?
>>
>>37010146
Yep. You get labeled a seeker and no doctor in the state will prescribe you jack.

Honestly m8, it's not worth it. All your gonna do is tweak out on it
>>
>>37009230
Should I take this shit or Modafinil? I can't focus for shit at work and I do a lot of analytical stuff that requires focus. I'm also studying for my professional exam so I need about 20 hours a week of focus in addition to my normal 45 hour work week
>>
>>37010179
If Modafanil is gasoline, 30mg of Adderall XR is rocket fuel

I don't even wanna know what Desoxyn is
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.