[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, would you date Paul Dirac?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: dirac.jpg (63KB, 434x556px) Image search: [Google]
dirac.jpg
63KB, 434x556px
>won physics Nobel prize at 31
>tall
>confident, but pleasant and mellow
>extremely eccentric and socially inept
>goes weeks without talking
>when he does talk its typically one word 30 minutes after the fact
>literally takes everything literally
>>
I'm not dating a leprechaun
>>
>literally takes everything literally

i fucking hate this type of fool

he is not fun at all. no sense of humour. these people are not down to earth nor are they in tune with anything, they're autists! no sense.

in korean we call this "noon-chi" aka awareness
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TnK6iitTYg noonchi or nunchi

that person has NONE no nunchi
>>
>>37006386
do korean girls/people browse r9k? i fucking love everything korea and dream of one day learning it and dating some girl thats too poor to get facial surgery
>>
>>37006386
There's a story of a woman who often wrote letters to him. In one she asked, "why don't you ever answer my questions?" He responded by answering ever question she'd ever asked him by letter, stating the date and page of the questions. One of which was, "don't you know how much I miss you?" To which he replied "no."
>>
>>37006476
just live your life
>>
>>37006537
maybe he wanted her to explain?

and that's sweet. shows he cares :) (on the questions and dates) lol so cute. i love it! warmhearted
>>
>>37006602
?????

okay?

anyaseyeong
kamsamee-da

i know those :^)
id spend time studying korean but i want to make sure the time spent studying it wont be in vain so im delaying it
>>
>>37006537
originally i was gonna post

">>37006537
One of which was, "don't you know how much I miss you?" To which he replied "no."

okay so he's an asshole?

either that or he's being literal and that's heartbreaking. "

and then i realized i misread teehee XD oops1
>>
one time while high on lsa i repeatedly said the words "korea" while making a kissing noise with my fingers for over 10 minutes, and literally said nothing else

sorry just wanted to share that

also when im in walmart or some other crowded normie nightmare, i usually can spot the difference between chinese dogs and koreans. usually i just stare at them awkwardly because i found the korean
>>
>>37006304
I'm not a physicist or anywhere close (though in STEM), and I can go weeks without talking. I honestly wish my IRL friends would leave me alone, sorry if that sounds braggy (my job right now sucks though).

Honestly, the dealbreaker would be his ability to care about me and be able to stand my vulnerabilities and issues. Feynman for example was a raging misogynist, and that other guy who made Matematica is a raging narcissist that idk how he managed to get someone to marry him. If this guy can look outside his ass long enough to accept me as a wholesome person despite my issues, I'm fine with his eccentricities, autism, etc.
>>
>>37006625
If he cared, why didn't he answer them the first time around? Typically there's little ambiguity on whether you should answer a question, unless he somehow assumed they were all rhetorical.
>>
>>37007388
Autism
>After he presented a lecture at a conference, one colleague raised his hand and said "I don't understand the equation on the top-right-hand corner of the blackboard". After a long silence, the moderator asked Dirac if he wanted to answer the question, to which Dirac replied "That was not a question, it was a comment."[36][37]
>>
No. I may not be the most desirable woman out there or the successful dater, but even I can do better than that.
>>
>>37007411
>revolutionizes the world
>most alpha genes possible
>"ew I don like that"

I give up.
>>
File: feynman.jpg (23KB, 357x450px) Image search: [Google]
feynman.jpg
23KB, 357x450px
>>37006304
Fembots, what about Feynman?
>playful
>has a sense of humour
>intelligent
>>
>>37006304
>>extremely eccentric and socially inept
>>goes weeks without talking
>>when he does talk its typically one word 30 minutes after the fact
>>literally takes everything literally

Dirac would be my autistic husbando if he looked like a qt animu boy and was rather unconfident. We would hardly ever talk and our communication would be blunt, concise and pragmatic. I'm usually socially apathetic, can go weeks without talking and I find it uncomfortable when people insist on trying to be close to me or try to make me smile and be talkative. It's irritating. I'd rather be alone. I also have very few emotional needs so we could just exist alone together.

I wouldn't be worthy of him, though.

>>37008916
Feynman was brilliant and his lectures have helped me but was too neurotypical and well adjusted, so I can't relate to him. He belongs to stacies.
>>
>>37009419
I'm OP. I can kind of relate to this. I always prefer to be apart from others, live life and find meaning as if I were the only human, and generally don't even use the internet.

However I'm dependent on neurotic mindsets as they make life more real and meaningful. A sane life is boring. This leads to high intelligence in mathematics and overall talent, but continuously mentally abusing myself for thrill. Fortunately enough I'm somewhat indifferent to love. I just want to die knowing I didn't waste my existence.
>>
>>37009419
>>37009754
I guess posting this thread was evidence I'm still not sure I'm so indifferent to companionship.
>>
>>37008916
Feynman's book "Surely..." is very amusing. He really did have a clever and funny personality.
>>
>>37006304
No. I don't like being around extremely intelligent and successful people because they make me feel inferior
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.