[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women's standards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: No you're just fat.jpg (60KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
No you're just fat.jpg
60KB, 736x552px
What women want from a man:
-bottomless bank account. (hard to do)
-be popular
-six pack. (hard to do)
-funny

What men want from a woman:
-don't be fat. (easy to do)
-don't cheat. (easy to do)

I always hear women bitch about how they are held to unrealistically high standards, but aren't men held to higher standards? And I never hear men bitch about women's unrealistically high expectations.
>>
>>37002082
>-six pack. (hard to do)
Getting a six pack is easy as fuck. Just do sit ups and don't eat crap and you'll get them in no time. You don't even need to do that many sit ups. Six packs are like 70% built in the kitchen.
>>
>And I never hear men bitch about women's unrealistically high expectations.

you're doing it right now
>>
File: nmpr43za01uvf6o4o1_400_1_.png (137KB, 400x521px) Image search: [Google]
nmpr43za01uvf6o4o1_400_1_.png
137KB, 400x521px
Originaru commento : requiem
>>
>>37002082

Your picture disproves your statement.
>>
Just because you have low standards for a woman because you're desperate doesn't mean everyone does.
>>
>>37002111
>>37002113
femanons detected. geez so salty.
>>
>>37002124
I love how guys typically only want in women things that can be changed. If you're fat, unless you have a medical condition, you can lose it. If you smell bad, you can take a shower and put on some perfume. If your skin isn't perfectly, there's endless amount of beauty products to cover it up.

Guys? We can't fucking make ourselves six feet tall.He can't change our height, we can't change our jaw bones or whatever.
>>
File: 1494099759191.jpg (137KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1494099759191.jpg
137KB, 640x1136px
>REAL wymyn look like haggard soccer momes

okay but they also look like stacy
>>
>>37002082
>bottomless bank account
no
>be popular
no
>sixpack
no
>funny
yes
>>
>>37002124

I'm 6'3 and don't have a gf so lets stop acting like that is all women want
>>
>>37002124
who ever said their stomach had to be flat? that honestly looks bad on a thicc girl and is not proportionate.
>>
>>37002082
>reduced booty size
this guys sucks at ps
>>
>>37002082
>-bottomless bank account. (hard to do)
yep
>-be popular
nope
>-six pack. (hard to do)
lanklet
>-funny
nobody likes my humor it's really negative and racist
>>
>>37002124

> tfw 6'1"

can we just breed manlets out of existence already? Not asking manlets, its not like they have a choice in the matter, haha.
>>
>>37002082
You don't speak for all of us
Thin and loyalty are easy to come by, willing to partake in certain fetishes is a bigger issue.
>>
>>37002353
>willing to partake in certain fetishes is a bigger issue.
Such as?
>>
>>37002490
would u date someone with a scat fetish
>>
>Bottomless bank account. (hard to do)
Preferable but not mandatory.
>Be popular
No.
>six pack. (hard to do)
Meh. Just don't be hugely fat.
>funny
Mandatory.
>>
Does anyone have the huge (and I mean HUGE) picture of 4chans guide to picking the perfect woman? It has shit ton of rules that basically end up saying "don't date someone too *one extreme* or too *other extreme*, date someone in the middle. As if we had the choice...
>>
>>37002082
>What men want from a woman
-don't be fat
-don't cheat
-fit into my preferences of height, hair length, boob size
-have nice feet
-dress and act slutty, or not, depending on the person's preference

Men have standards that are just as high, but it's more related to appearance.
>>
>>37002208
>REAL wymyn look like haggard soccer momes
This. The "real beauty" campaigns by Dove et. al. (always advertising campaigns, let's not forget) have gone from raising self-esteem to the fact that hamplanets claim that their weight is healthy and should be fully accepted, while actually thin and attractive women are "unrealistic".
>>
File: 1494703971895.jpg (83KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494703971895.jpg
83KB, 1080x1080px
Why can't all men be kind sweet souls like https://www.instagram.com/blakerichard00/?

What is wrong with you soulless trashies
>>
>>37002148
The people who dont shouldn't complain when they cant find a partner then.
>>
>implying all men are one way
>implying all women are another way
Cease this retardation.
>>
>>37002082
>I never hear men bitch about women's unrealistically high expectations
that's literally what you are doing
>>
>>37002082
Your perception of women's standards is not the same as women's standards. If you were accurate no one in trailer parks would get laid and yet it seems to happen.
>>
>bottomless bank account
There is no limit in debt.

>be popular
A bad reputation is nefarious.

>six pack
Of course, whatever brand beer she desires.

>funny
They think we actually give a shit.
lol
>>
Physically you need way more than a 6 pack

>tall
>big dick
>broad shoulders
>good hairline
>good jawline
>symmetrical face
>nice teeth

women literally just have to not be fat, hell you can be fat and still get dates who am I kidding. Look at most couples in the US, the average girl is like 5'4 170lbs.
>>
>>37002304
>proceeds to have a kid with a 4'11" woman
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.