[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you dweebs get so butthurt about women being into your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: olivia munn.jpg (267KB, 640x1014px) Image search: [Google]
olivia munn.jpg
267KB, 640x1014px
Why do you dweebs get so butthurt about women being into your precious interests? Anime, video games, comics, scifi, etc. aren't exclusively "guy things". Women can enjoy them too, you know.
>>
>>37001426
Troll post? I dig it when women are into or interested in the stuff I am.
>>
>>37001426
Because in a lot if cases (with varying frequency depending on the subject) they're pretending to like it for attention or to seem quirkier and unique.
>>
File: 1494141253844-r9k.jpg (19KB, 324x325px) Image search: [Google]
1494141253844-r9k.jpg
19KB, 324x325px
>>37001426
Because they fucking ruin everything they get their hands on.
>>
>>37001623
THIS. I only ever know girls that say they like this stuff for attention.
>>
File: REAL gamer girl.png (251KB, 540x437px) Image search: [Google]
REAL gamer girl.png
251KB, 540x437px
>>37001426

Girl who's into typical geeky things here. Since I'm not some 10/10 Stacy slut who wears skimpy cosplays for attention from beta nerds and money (see pic related) or one of those girls who are like "I'M not like those dumb cosplay whores! I just like to sit around in my Star Wars PJ's all day and play the Arkham video games! NOT in my underwear! Their all just faking it! I'm a REAAAAAL nerd girl! I'm one of the guys FOR REAL!", I think I'm fine. I'm pretty casual about it. I never like to bring up my gender (this thread aside) whenever I discuss this shit online and in real life when I'm around dudes I usually get treated pretty normal because I act pretty normal. I just sorta blend in. I don't try to get attention or act like I'm a unique special snowflake. NOT LIKE THOSE OTHER TWO TYPES OF GIRLS! XD!
>>
>>37001677
This. Also women can't take banter of any kind in an online game.

Here's an awesome tip, if you want to really annoy girls who play games, teabag them after they die or whatever. Women literally cannot cope with being teabagged in a videogame and often one of the main rules a woman makes when she hosts a server is 'no teabagging'.
>>
File: nigri.jpg (71KB, 620x823px) Image search: [Google]
nigri.jpg
71KB, 620x823px
>>37001884

>see pic related

OOPS! Forgot that I wrote that. Here's the pic I was actually gonna put. Sorry. I know that it's centuries old but when I think of "10/10 Stacy slut who wears skimpy cosplays" I think of Jessica Nigri and this is the best example I could find of her slutting something up that wasn't slutty to begin with.
>>
Women are almost never "into" a nerdy thing like a guy is. You will never have the kind of in-depth autistic conversations about video games or gook cartoons or whatever you can have with men on sites like these. They may "like" nerdy things, but only on the most shallow of levels.

>>37001971
Building off on this point, adding a woman to the mix just completely changes the social dynamics. There are now so many things you can't say and ways you can't behave now that a woman is around, and vice-versa. Women also tend to be especially disruptive to nerd circles since they're such a rare commodity that nerds start completely changing their behaviors and personalities in desperate attempts to finally hook up with this unicorn that wandered in.
>>
>>37002016
Holy shit she looks fucking terrible in that picture, I remember her being hot as hell, what happened
>>
>>37002194

Like I said. Centuries old. Pretty sure that's from around 2009. She got hot sometime around 2011 and stayed that way. God I hate her guts! Here's a recent pic to calm your nerves.
>>
>>37001426
because they're basically women as well and don't like being reminded of how casual they are
>>
>>37001426
Because it's always for attention.
>>
A good way to tell when a band is headed downhill is when women start listening to them.
>>
File: die_cygames_die.jpg (104KB, 768x607px) Image search: [Google]
die_cygames_die.jpg
104KB, 768x607px
I get unironically triggered by anyone who is a secondary when it comes to touhou, idolmaster, type moon etc. It makes me unable to look at the screen to see these people discussing these things and that's why I basically stick to myself. I met a girl who actually played 2hu, so I was totally okay with it and we talked about it pretty often. I'm probably borderline autistic.
>>
>>37001426

Because women will eventually ruin it like they ruin everything. They'll start complaining and trying to change things. Women always complain about everything you're famous for it.
>>
>>37001884
>I never bring up my gender
Brings up his gender
Lol
>>
File: 1492470264529s.jpg (7KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1492470264529s.jpg
7KB, 250x249px
>>37001426
>anons on 4chan talk about how a woman acts
>tfw that exactly describes you
>tfw male
>>
>>37001971
Pretty much, the reason that people talk so much shit to girls in video games based on gender is because it upsets women so much. So many of them give exactly the reaction the baiter wants.
>>
>>37001884
>I'm not like the other girls XD
>Acts just like the other girls
I know this is bait, but women really are a meme
>>
>>37001884
>I'M A GIRL XDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!
fuck off back to /soc/
>>
File: 1469231604227.jpg (166KB, 466x2800px) Image search: [Google]
1469231604227.jpg
166KB, 466x2800px
>>37001884
kys roastie, the point you're screaming ''I'm not like the other grils'' makes you unreliable. it's the same thing every other roastie that played league of legends say. Leave this board no one cares about you.
>>
File: 1461859216798.jpg (58KB, 402x552px) Image search: [Google]
1461859216798.jpg
58KB, 402x552px
The only thing roasties can't ruin is chess. Tbh aside from top leagues I never saw a single roastie playing it, I guess it's because you need to study chess at autistic levels, roasties usually prefer something simple.
>>
>>37003667

I said with the exception of this thread
>>
>>37003711
>>37003718
>>37003748

Someone didn't read the post.
>>
>>37001677
>women get the right to vote

ruin marriage for men and increase the size of the welfare state

>women enter university

everything is consider rape and you are guilty until proven innocent. females are allowed their own space but males are not allowed their own space

>females enter family courts

morals change from a "justice based" to female corrupt morals called "care based".

The whole world is a shit show now that women run things and the collapse is very near now that men are opting out of this gynocentric society.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.