[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good people are forgotten about in an instant, bad ones are remembered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: jjG355P.jpg (746KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
jjG355P.jpg
746KB, 3264x2448px
Good people are forgotten about in an instant, bad ones are remembered for centuries.

If you want to make an impact, and be remembered, robots, a gun and determination is enough.
>>
>>37001415
Good point, like they always say, nice guys Finnish last. Unfortunately I can't own a gun for another 4 years because I was in a psycho ward last year.
>>
>>37001415
Why would you want to be remembered? I just want to be forgotten. I'd do anything to be erased from everyone's minds completely.
>>
>>37001466
>Finnish last
>>
>>37001415
>a gun and determination is enough
only my family would care if i killed myself
>>
File: 138959011817.jpg (46KB, 471x363px) Image search: [Google]
138959011817.jpg
46KB, 471x363px
Boy I sure remember that one kid who snapped out and killed a bunch of people that one day.

I can't believe that even in your revenge fantasies you are this mediocre.
>>
>>37001687
You remember Columbine, you remember Virginia Tech. You remember Anders Breivik. No one remembers that guy that works at the homeless shelter. That guy who donates tons of money to charity.

You don't remember them, anon. Do you?

>>37001529
My point was that a violent shooting would leave you remembered. Hence, "bad ones."
>>37001491
Me too, anon. It was just an observation, really. Evil is remembered.
>>37001466
Nice digits, and you shouldn't kill people. Their lives to remember you? That's not a balanced trade.
>>
>>37001415
That's nonsense. Nobody besides scholars and weirdos will remember the Columbine shooters in 100 years, let alone 1000.
>>
>>37001801
You remember Mother Theresa, Gandhi, Malala, etc.
>>
>>37001801
Literally all of them will be forgotten, the only way to be remembered is to make a substantial contribution in some sort of academic pursuit.
>>
>>37001848
You remember them, sure. You remember a lot more of the evil ones though.
Stalin. Hitller. Mengele. Pol Pot.
Henry the VIII.
I can go on for hours, I doubt you could.
>>
File: 1417646057617.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1417646057617.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
>>37001801
>Going for the most bottom-tier attention grabbing way of being "remembered"

People remember those guys as much as they remember Trayvon Martin, which is mostly through edgy teens and memes. And they don't really give a fuck anymore, it is more of a joke except by whinny liberals and soccer moms.

People remembers 9/11, but not many know or remember the names of the direct perpetrators, and it still makes people mad.
People remembers Nazis as the most evil assholes in the world, although only a handful of the individuals are recognized. Hitler was the most popular evilbadguy, and he was just a figurehead.

What I am trying to say is, your way of being "evil" is absolutely mediocre and forgettable, the "most evil people in history" were always figures of power or entire entities, and sometimes the truly most evil people are never known or recognized.

Serial killers who murder/rape children are seen as the worst of the worst by many, but they are not really that memorable, have you ever heard of Pedro Lopez?

TL:DR- You will fail at being remembered no matter what.
>>
In the end nobody is remembered
>>
>>37001961
This.

Also only an idiot decides "I want to be evil!"
>>
>>37001961

>figures of power or entire entities

This, my delusions of grander demand me to do something to be remembered, but you need to have an impact of large scale to be remembered.

Anything else is just a sheep waiting to die.
>>
>>37001886
Sounds like you enjoy reveling in evil m8.

Not a healthy mindset but whatever makes you happy
>>
I'd rather be forgotten about then have people curse my name
>>
>>37001415
I pretty much wanna be the next Hitler so I'm sure I'm I'll be remembered, my only fear is if my nudes get leaked, I should of never shared them but I fell to pure pressure.
>>
>>37001961
They remember many serial killers. The Zodiac Killer. No one knows who he is and he's still remembered.
Bundy, Garavito, Manson, Suradji. All are remembered. All are evil.
>>
>>37002129
If you fantasize about being the next Hitler, you're not going to be the next Hitler. At best you'll be a goon of the next Hitler. He's out there studying and growing more hateful and calculating; he's also likely not left any or much social media impact so that when the time is ripe he can appear like a saviour from the shadows. If you've been sending nudes, you've already screwed up too much to be anyone of import.
>>
>>37002302
Is ending up like Ted Cruz what you want? No one will ever know who you were, and many people may come out and claim they did it, so what was the point?

Bundy and Garavito are memes. They don't have any impact whatsoever anymore.
Manson never killed anyone, his motives are fucking boring and he is irrelevant as hell.
Who the fuck is Suradji

I get that many killers actually enjoy being evil and to be remembered is their sole goal, but all invariably fail because after a while society just stops giving a fuck.
Only people who are interested in serial killers remember them, in the same way they remember Hannibal Lecter.
>>
>>37002383
I know, my best bet is severing the next Hitler and hope he doesn't gas me,. But if I didn't fuck and cuck myself so bad I would of been a good Hitler, I have the look and the hate needed, but my parents and myself fucked me so bad that I would probably be considered subhuman.
>>
>>37002453
Your English isn't very good. If you're a native speaker you need to fix that immediately - the next "Hitler" is going to come from the USA, Canada or the U.K. If you can barely speak or write the language you won't be of much use to him.
>>
>>37002419
Serial killer in Indonesia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_Suradji
>>
>>37002596
I'm from the usa, and he'll probably come from USA UK or Russia, Canada is too cucked, and I'm tried so my spelling is bad.
>>
File: 1430628943361.jpg (55KB, 437x468px) Image search: [Google]
1430628943361.jpg
55KB, 437x468px
>>37002702
I googled it of course, I was just trying to prove a point.
>>
>>37002708
He definitely won't come from Russia, and the US is unlikely seeing as how the corporations and oligarchs rule it with an iron fist. I actually think it is exceptionally likely that he comes from Canada - more immigration than any Western country means a quicker and more severe culture shock, strong ties to the environment that he could play on as Hitler did with German land, self-sufficient in terms of natural resources so as to weather the storm of Jewish bankers, a sleepy and apathetic populace ripe for an ideologue. If you really think about it, the conditions are practically perfect for a new ultranationalist to arise in Canada.
>>
No human alive today will remembered in 10000 years.

From your perspective 10000 years will instantaneously pass at the moment of your death.

Who gives a shit about legacy anyways? People don't remember the deceased out of adoration - it's all egoism.

Go watch World's Greatest Dad
>>
File: readyforaction.png (234KB, 810x688px) Image search: [Google]
readyforaction.png
234KB, 810x688px
You know what to do buckaroos
>>
"Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair."
>>
>>37001415
Who is Jesus for 100 Alex?
Debatable...
lol
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.