[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's prom night for alot of high schoolers today. There

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 12

File: 41kxi0z8z3wy.jpg (26KB, 476x354px) Image search: [Google]
41kxi0z8z3wy.jpg
26KB, 476x354px
It's prom night for alot of high schoolers today. There will be tons of teenage sex and partying tonight. I'm a senior and my oneitis is going to prom with a chad. How do I cope knowing that she is going to eat his cummies?
>>
>>36998765
Eat you own cummies. Her loss, not yours.
>>
File: 1494539584116.jpg (118KB, 809x808px) Image search: [Google]
1494539584116.jpg
118KB, 809x808px
>>36998765
OP, you will never experience a girl eating your cummies as a real teenager. You'll never experience true, naive, young teenage love and sex. This night some people will remember for literally the rest of their lives, and you will never have that feeling.

It's depressing, yes. But you have to accept it. Welcome to being a robot, you faggot.
>>
>>36998765
Honestly, drink yourself retarded at home tonight. I remember the night of prom, and it was fucking painful thinking that my oneitis was going to get fucked by someone else that night. If I were you, I'd drink to soften the blow and watch a few of your favorite movies before passing out. I'm sorry you gotta go through this, anon. Sending good vibes your way.
>>
you cope by getting the fuck off this board and doing your best with the next stage of your childhood before it's over
>>
File: FeelsEscalatedMan.jpg (246KB, 1691x1127px) Image search: [Google]
FeelsEscalatedMan.jpg
246KB, 1691x1127px
>>36999173
this
it's your only option now OP

>>36999267
>prime teen virgin pussy
>NEVER EVER
hurts every day in every way
>>
>>36998765
Don't feel too bad. I didn't ever go to any dance till I was 18. 6 years later I've had a couple good long term relationships and had sex with 11 girls now. 6 were virgins lel.
The key really actually IS be yourself. I know it's a meme but when you figure out what it means a whole world of emotional fulfilment and a whole new level of heart break will open up to you
>>
>>36999340

is this really the extent of normalfaggot wisdom? this oblivious arrogance? disgusting
>>
File: 1494145975535.jpg (312KB, 1059x962px) Image search: [Google]
1494145975535.jpg
312KB, 1059x962px
>>36999327
It isn't even so much the fact that it's teenage pussy you aren't getting that hurts. What hurts is the fact that during your most youthful and care-free years, you won't be getting any for yourself. What hurts is that you'll never be awkwardly figuring out what to do with the other and enjoy figuring it out together, because the other person will already be experienced and already be a complete adult.
>>
>>36999287
I don't have any drinks, and I'm literally home alone right now. Fuck life, fuck these feels, and fuck this stupid girl (bet someone will).
>>
>>36999379
there is some truth to this. but i think its too vague for robots
you gotta go on some soul searchy shit senpai.
>>
>>36998765
Dude you shouldn't have a oneitis. Women are stupid sluts and the only thing they're good for is fucking. There will be tons of drunk teen pussy wanting to fuck someone on their prom night, just find one of them.
>>
File: IMG_3907.jpg (418KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3907.jpg
418KB, 1462x1462px
>>36998765
I THINK I KNOW OP
HES GETTING KEKED BY AN ASIAN

CHANG THUNDERWANG WINS AGAIN
>>
>>36999567
Go "hey mister" someone into buying you a bottle of Johnnie Walker or some shit. It's not that hard, man. It'll save you a lot of pain tonight.
>>
File: teeedus.jpg (40KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
teeedus.jpg
40KB, 500x360px
>>36999567
>fuck this stupid girl (bet someone will)
i really fucking know that feel so fucking hard OP i'm so sorry
>>
>>36999267
>some people will remember this night for the rest of their lives
Yeah fucking losers whose lives never got better than high school. If going to a school thrown dance, getting drunk, and having awkward sex with a girl is the highlight of your life that's fucking pathetic.
OP just wait for college, you can have the "prom" experience like every week if you want to.
>>
File: IMG_2169.jpg (43KB, 431x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2169.jpg
43KB, 431x455px
>>37000087
>went to prom with a date
>didn't have sex
>still a virgin
I WAS LIED TO
>>
>>36999943
Also known as "Long Dong"
>>
>>37000087
>OP just wait for college, you can have the "prom" experience like every week if you want to.
>Implying college will be the same as your highschool dance
kek, but really, college is better. But there is that special something to awkwardly taking each other's virginity, that you just won't have in college.

Also, fuck off. There's a difference between having memories of your high school days and making it the highlight of your life.
>>
>>36998765

Stop worrying about things you have no control over and control your emotional reaction to the situation.

Just do you tonight and chill out.
>>
File: 1494641320004.jpg (261KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494641320004.jpg
261KB, 640x640px
>>36998765
Go get a gym membership and learn to drink like now... Holy shit dude.
>>
>>36998765
Prom was a waste of time for myself. I went with my gf at the time and I was so socially retarded that we didn't even dance. She eventually got mad at me and in turn I felt like shit. I hated that night so much.

Prom night isn't everything it seems.
>>
OP here, social media is literal suicide tier. I want to fucking die. Guess I'll just go to bed and sleep my pains away.
>>
>>37000668
Do you want to talk OP? I'm in the same fucking boat and could really use it
>>
File: 1483660403386.jpg (42KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1483660403386.jpg
42KB, 500x441px
>>36998765
Anon i think you're more into the idea of your oneitis than the actual girl. Shes a slut. You don't need her.

Still some terrible feels
>>
>>36998765
Dont worry about it
I figured out i'd die a virgin and came to terms with that before most people even started fucking and I've been happy ever since
It's better to never want something than to want it and get it.
Imagine never having tfw no gf, because you dont feel anything resembling a desire for one. you become true robot, immune to suffering.
>>
>>36999943
yeah because theres only 1 dude in the US whos oneitis is going to prom with chad
righto
>>
>>37000087
haha I thought this was the case until I actually went
>>
File: poohtux.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
poohtux.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>36998765
>Missing prom
Congratulations, you're one step closer to becoming a roboto
>>
File: wojack.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
wojack.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>>36998765
>be me
>5 years ago
>senior in high school
>qt loner introvert in my class
>assigned seating
>teacher is giving lecture
>look over at her
>she does the same
>smiles widely at me
>I smile back
>fuck I just revealed a emotion
>pretend it didn't happen
>always laughs when I make a joke
>always looking at me in class
>next four months I pretend I don't like her because spaghetti
>never asked her out or went to a dance with her because I never had a reason to go up and talk to her

Feelsbadman
>>
It's really rare for Prom to actually be fun. Most people enjoy it beforehand because you get to play dressup and be all "adult", but prom itself is usually fucking boring.

I didn't go and my friends all told me they just left to go get high in the park and eat taco bell because it was boring.
>>
OP here. Made a noose but couldn't find out how to attach it. I then cried in the shower for 30 minutes and then my mom had to talk me outta suicide. Fun night
>>
>>36998765
>>36998765
Kill him you fucking loser cuck shit
>>
I honesty spent prom night alone.

2 months later I got a blowjob from a cougar
>>
>>36999567
I'm in your exact position, she left me a week before prom. I'm currently drunk as fuck and watching civil war movies. Really wanna die rn senpai m.
>>
It's not like a teen movie, no one gets laid on prom night unless they're drunk.
>>
i know how you feel op

i've been in love with this one girl since before i even knew what love meant

she has a boyfriend now and he was one of my good friends on my school's rugby team

they are going to go to prom together and i already know they have fucked and it makes me want to blow my fucking brains out

>tfw you are attractive
>tfw you know how to socialize
>tfw you go to the gym and are fit
>why does life have to be like this
>im supposed to be a chad damn it why does life have to be like this
>>
>>36998765
get a gun and shoot up prom faggot
>>
>>36998765
op, come listen to A Crow Looked At Me Today by Mount Eerie. It's the best feels music ever created.
>>
it's just high school, make sure you fit in day one at college and go to lots of parties, success is the best form of revenge
>>
>>37002101
how did you manage to accomplish that
>>
>>36998765
Do what I did, lad. 10 years ago I played WoW on prom night.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.