[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a quick reminder that "issues" like anxiety and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1477205961765-0.jpg (371KB, 794x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1477205961765-0.jpg
371KB, 794x1149px
Just a quick reminder that "issues" like anxiety and avoiding confrontation of your problems immediately make it clear that you're not a robot, just a failed normie at most. It implies being able to fix them, once you overcome your weak mindedness, thus not really being rotten and hopeless like you claim you are (which a robot would be). You're just scared of growing up, which is understandable as it's a hard phase of ones life. Don't blame it on being a robot though, faking that stuff is obnoxious.

How do you get over your weak mind? God, who knows. "Get over it" is all I can tell you. I do know that you will be fine though. You can do it.
>>
>>36998113
what constitutes a true robot then?
>>
>>36998113
I hope you get a panic attack
>>
File: 1494697321584.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494697321584.png
19KB, 300x250px
>>36998113
I have had over a dozen sexual partners and I'm staying on your board cry harder piss baby
>>
>>36998154
Not OP.

Beeing a full-blown NEET usually means you are though.
E.g.
>living in your mom's house at any age over 21
>weighing over 300 lbs.
>never kissed a girl before
>not even your mom
>literally so disgusting you cannot go outside and sit next to people on the bus without them shrinking away and wanting to kill themselves
>>
>>36998113
>How do you get over your weak mind? God, who knows. "Get over it" is all I can tell you. I do know that you will be fine though. You can do it.

You sure sound like a massive normalfag. Really makes me think that you have the audacity to comment on what counts as a robot, cyborg etc.
>>
>>36998154
Any meaning behind that has long been lost by people abusing it, it doesn't really matter. I'm not making this post for a true definition to be reclaimed or anything. I just hope that some people will realize that yes, their problems are fixable and that no, they are not helpless robots bound to be stuck at the bottom of society.

>>36998200
Honestly, I'm not even sure what you're trying to get at here.
>>
You sound like a condescending prick. I hope you get stabbed by a nigger.
>>
>>36998250
No.. that's the thing. Have you browsed this board for a longer time? It's quite obvious that the majority of posters are millenials struggling with the added responsibilities of adulthood. Trust me, everyone does. Those are things one can fix as soon as they stop blaming some boogey-man like anxiety. It's not easy and there's no advice for that - despite female therapists telling you there is -, it's all done from within. That's why I'm telling you to "get over it". It's not a comment I added that will change you, or help you even. It's just the way it is.

Why do you think that I am a normalfag? Because I am justified in pointing out that anxiety and weak mindedness are issues that are often overcome, thus not things that make your life hopeless? Are you trying to argue that being a robot is a phase one goes through from age 17 to, let's say, 22 after which they live an average life?

>>36998303
Yes, I kind of am. At least I am a condescending prick that is right.
>>
>>36998351
>Anxiety isn't real. I'm right. Source: me.
Fuck off.
>>
>>36998228
>I'm an unethical slut.

cool story bro
>>
>>36998456
What are you even talking about? You're embarrassing yourself. I obviously said that anxiety exists. I said that anxiety is an issue one is likely to overcome, Anxiety causing your problems thus is an indicator that - most of the time - you are not a hopeless person (a robot). You're just a failed normie (at most) struggling with growing up and will live a normal life as soon as you get over it.

Once again; are you trying to argue that being a robot is a phase one enters when having trouble with becoming an independent adult?
>>
>>36998113
This applies to probably 90% of the guys here. Maybe more.

In terms of getting over weak-mindedness, I think the good news is that this tends to happen naturally to some degree as you age. As you get older you start to recognize the patterns in life---people are pretty much all the same and it's generally the same shit you have to deal with over and over again---and once you get tired of being constantly on the losing end, you start to want to try standing up for yourself for a change.
>>
>>36998113
>Be urself
Fuck off, you're not an authority on anything let alone who is allowed to browse this board.

I haven't spoken to another person in fucking years, fuck OFF.
>>
>>36998351
I like how you tried to twist my statement to your likings. I never had a real life, neither at home nor a social one. Since i'm 10 i've been at home 24/7 only going out twice a week after midnoght with my father. This is how my "life" looked for the past 15 years since i dropped out of elementary school for special children. At home i try to have a real hobby, a inrerest or to ac0quire a skill for myslef but i never manage it past the 1 week mark. I never could bring myself to do anyhting that requires more then minimum effort and a longer then 30s attention span. Outside i don't exist. If there is a situation that makes me slightly uncomfortable or afraid (which for most people wouldn't be bothering) i start getting panick attacks and vomiting. If i come near other people that are not my parents i star getting panick attacks and vomit. All this because of my anxietys, my weak mind. You don't get to fucking tell that this is a simple matter i can overcome. All these fuckimg things are a trait, a personality i have been born with and i never knew anything else. Countless other health and psychological issues have come up trough the years of my isolation that are beyond repair. All these thing from a issuemyou believe is something easy to overcome. An hero yourself you fucking nigger.
>>
>>36998548

You're not going to break through the multitude of broken mindsets that populate this board. There will be people who see your wisdom but for the most part everybody here is lost in their own insecurities and private, defunct narcissisms and neuroses. You might as well accept that humanity will always have dregs, and then many males and females don't develop socially for reasons both outside of and totally within their control

At the end of the day the normie world is a world of social power dynamics, and people who don't know how to control naturally settle into their own miserable holes where the rest of us don't have to worry about them
>>
>>36998647
I'm not telling you to be yourself. Some people are just unlikeable and need to adapt themselves to succeed in the big, scary adult world. Have you tried that, instead of blaming the boogeyman (anxiety, r9k, other people)? Studying normal people and the way they interact can go a long way.

Who knows, maybe you actually are a robot and it's not a case of just being afraid (anxious). Your angry tone makes me believe otherwise though, as if you did not suffer from anxiety this post would not have spoken to you like this. I don't mind you becoming angry. Being faced with your actual problems can be though.
>>
>>36998670

Your mind's basement is full of demons, demons you can't even see much less recognize or verbalize. That's all this guy is saying, and whether or not you believe that's true the result is the same is it not

The person who knows what makes them feel and why, is the person who will control their own timeline
>>
>>36998670
I mean, when you don't confront your problems for a long time lasting damage will always show up. It's not as if your 10-15 year old self could really help it that much, your parents just failed in being responsible adults. I won't say that I'm really talking about people in your situation either. I want you to answer the following question though; do you think the majority of people with anxiety are in a situation like this? Do you think that the 1/6 rate of "depression" means that 1 in 6 people have lived life like that? Have you noticed the amount of non-ironic "tfw no gf" or "tfw boss angry again!" remarks "robots" on here make?
>>
>>36998781
All great words as long as you're not the person who is suffering. For you anxiety is an issue that some people can overcome because their anxiety is something that formed out of a traumatic experience. In my case anxiety is my existence. You don't need to try to be an arm chair psychiatrist when it's me spend 10 years hearing the same " Well anon no one can help you, your anxiety is in your genes and not in your mind".
>>
>>36998898
Oh i'm well aware of the normalfaggotry on this board, anon. It just triggered me when you speak that way about anxiety, when you obviously don't have any proffesional insight/knowledge on anxiety that is not rooted in a traumatic experience.
>>
>>36998113
So robots aren't anxious, then?
Robots aren't afraid and uncomfortable to walk outside? That's what you're saying?
Fuck off.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.