[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW TO MOVE TO JAPAN for Dummies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

Here is a Retard way to move to Japan. Follow this step-by-step guide and you will be in Japan by the end.

Save this guide to your computer somewhere. I aint re-posting this shit anymore.

These steps start easy, and get gradually harder. YOU CAN DO THIS.

Step 1.) Introduce yourself at a 4chan japanese language learning general
>>>/int/74760623 (easy)
>>>/int/74766668 (intermediate)
>>>/jp/16996071 (anime weeb)

Why: this step is important because you need to surround yourself in a community that will support and critique your pursuit of Japanese. You will have to stand up for yourself to make this happen

Step 2.) Download and begin core 6k deck. You can find it here: https://djtguide.neocities.org/anki.html

Step 3.) Start Tae Kim's guide. http://www.guidetojapanese.org/learn/ . Do 1 chapter every 2 days. 1 chapter every day if NEET.

Step 4.) Set Anki for 15-20 words a day. Your objective is to complete core 6k/Tae Kim by end of year

Step 5.) Start attending college. Maybe a community college that is cheap in your area. You need a Bachelor's Degree to go to Japan. This is not optional unless you get a japanese girlfriend, which you will only find in college anyway.

Step 6.) It is now October 2017 (or October 2018). Apply for JLPT. Choose N3. (N2 only if Tae Kim/Core 6k are both 100% complete)
Apply here: http://www.jlpt.jp/e/

Step 6.) Complete JLPT. Take the Harder JLPT exam next year (N2 in 2018 if you took N3, if you took N2 and passed in 2017, aim for N1 in 2018 because why not)

Step 7.) Get associate's degree from your community college. Get a full-time job and save money. You need at least $26,000 in the bank.

Step 8.) Take 2018 or 2019 JLPT. Pass. Remember, if you fail the exam, you are fucked. Do Not fail the exam. It is only administered once a year. This will be your N2 certificate or N1 certificate. This is your ticket to Japan

[continued]
>>
>>36990987
Step 9.) Acquire N2 or N1 certificate based on how good your japanese study was. Acquire bachelor's degree from your community college. Have $26,000 in your bank account.

The door is now open. Your path to Japan is finally open, anon

Select one of the following 3 steps and pursue that specific step until its completion and you will finally live in Japan and earn a japanese flag icon on 4chan

Step 10a.) Student visa method - Apply to japanese university. Show everyone your N2 or N1 certificate to bypass japanese learning school requirement. Enter japanese university on scholarship. Stay in japanese university until you find good job, then leave school and transfer to work visa

Step 10b.) Work visa method: Use the website Gaijob to find a job in japan and apply. Show bachelor's degree, and if required for a translator job, N2/N1 certificate.

Step 10c.) Marriage visa method: Marry a japanese girl. Get free access to japan. You now have access to every single job in japan. Even minimum wage.
>>
>>36990987
Always wanted to go to japan ever since I was a 13 year old anime dweeb. Still, wouldn't mind going.
>>
>>36990987
Why the fuck would anyone but mentally handicapped weeaboos want to move to japan?
>>
>>36991112
Have you see Tokyo drift?!
>>
Why would you want to move to Japan? I admit it looks cozy, but can't you get that cozy feel from any small town?
>>
>>36991270
But japan is unique.
>>
>>36991270
>Why would you want to move to Japan? I admit it looks cozy, but can't you get that cozy feel from any small town?

Advanced culture and society. Unique businesses to spend money with. Strong focus on technology, making it the most ideal country in the world for any tech major.
>>
>>36991315
so are alot of places. Wouldn't it be prefferable to try to find that cozy feel in your own country, or atleast a country with people more similar to you?
>>
Thanks OP. This should be very useful indeed. I'm trying to self teach Japanese. Currently not even at N4 level despite being completely devoted to it for months... feels brainlet man
>>
>>36991349
But japan, especially akibahara, has that anime vibe to it, which is something I have been into since I was 12.
>>
>>36991328
>implying their racist society will ever let you integrate into their technological fields and let you be anything but an english teacher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
>>
>>36991328
>Advanced culture ans society
This is equally if not more applicable to the US/Western Europe
>Unique businesses to spend money with
1. You're on /r9k/ i doubt you have so much extra money that you need more uses for it
2.What do you mean by unique businesses? examples?
>Strong focus on technology
True of many other countries
>making it the most ideal country in the world for any tech major.
Not necessarily. It's not as if most of the first world is going to limit you in this regard.
>>
>>36991384
>anime vibe
remember i made weeaboos an exception to the question. So your reason is understandable if a bit stupid.
>>
>>36990987
too hard just to speek chingchong and Im not weeb anymore
Im learning violin and eventually im going to comfy making them.
>>
>>36991004
Bonus methods for people who are struggling

Step 10d.) JET Method: Apply to JET Programme. This method does not require $26,000 so if you have trouble acquiring $26,000 this is the method for you. Be warned: JET is 80% autism. You will have severe autistic co-workers who are NOT prepared for Japan. You will be one of the sane, strong 20%. Use time in JET looking for a different job. JET Is a dead-end job, it is only used to get your foot in the door. You will be employed in Japan for a while, use your days off and vacation pursuing other jobs. Also, JET does not require N2. HOWEVER. Your jobs after JET while require Japanese knowledge, so N2 is still highly reccomended if your future is in Japan. Bachelor's degree still required for this method

Apply for JET here (only if doing Step10d): https://jetprogramusa.org/
--
Step 10e.) 10 years work experience

If you can't get a bachelor's degree, and you can't get a japanese girlfriend, but you can save $26,000, there is one method for you. If you work the same job for 10-years consecutively, you can apply for japanese job of the same type. For example: Chef in 10 years in America > Chef in Japan. This is the only step besides a marriage visa that does not require bachelor's degree or N2 requirement.

Step 10f.) Rich as fuck method

If you are "Rich as fuck", there is an easy shortcut to Japan. Attend a JLS for 6 months > 2 years. Find a 5-star JLS here: https://gogonihon.com/ - You will spend roughly $30,000 for 2 years in japan. They will teach you Japanese. At the end of 2 years, they will help you apply to Japanese university if you do not have bacheor's degree. If you have bachelor's degree, they will help you find a job in Japan.
THATS IT. These are the only SIX "Real" methods to entering Japan. Pick 1 of these 6. That's all you get.
>>
File: smug.png (205KB, 425x509px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
205KB, 425x509px
>>36990987
Japan isn't like in anime, you know that, right?
>>
>>36991466

Good thing to know you're samefagging then, retard

>>36991112
>>36991270
>>
File: waygtd_tiny.png (49KB, 512x508px) Image search: [Google]
waygtd_tiny.png
49KB, 512x508px
>>36991512
>>36991004
>>36990987

Thanks OP orilulu
>>
>>36991437
>Technology
Not true. Japan surpasses the west in technology. Bullet trains, bathroom/toilets (bidets), etc.

>What do you mean unique businesses
There are places to spend money in Japan that offer services you can't really find in the west. Robot hotels, maid cafes, etc. It's a very exotic opportunity to blow your life savings for sure.

>Not necessarily
I never said necessarily. But in Japan, EVERYONE is glued to mobile. Japan has the biggest focus on mobile than any other country. Look at the research data.

Also, in addition, if you like PHILOSOPHY or CARE ABOUT RESPECT/THOUGHT, there is no substitute for Japan. Japan thrives on philosophy, because of the nature of buddhism/shintoism
>>
>>36990987
why tf would you want to move to japan, everyone will hate you worse than they already do now and they don't even have weed there
>>
>>36991714
>would you want to move to japan, everyone will hate you

You are brainwashed into thinking japanese people hate foreigners.

This is not true. Japan is not racist. Sometimes they appear racist, and that's what makes housing a bitch. (Housing is going to be your single hardest issue moving to Japan. It's a bitch), but there are logical reasons for those procedures/protocols that aren't actually racist.

Outside of the sensitive nature of housing (and if I can't drill this into your head -- there are homeless people in Japan who live in net cafes. That's how hard housing in Japan is, not even some japanese people can pull it off. You will need that $26,000 you saved up. Trust me), the actual people of Japan are extremely fun and social and care a lot about you.
>>
>>36991861
But I heard they hate lesser Asians like a Viet which I'm happen to be.
>>
If reincarnation was real, I would love to live in Japan. No, not that anime weeb way but I legitimately love Japanese culture.
I don't know, I just hate my current living situation.
>>
>>36991930
>Viet

Damn.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/04/04/national/crime-legal/vietnamese-girl-murdered-japan-buried-hometown-funeral/#.WRdOSnm1uPA

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-japan-detention-death-idUSKBN16X022?il=0

http://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/seven-vietnamese-arrested-in-japan-for-shoplifting-report-3566359.html

I really don't know what to tell you, anon. It's still possible to go to Japan, but you will be dealing with actual racism .
>>
Weebs need to die. You are a pathetic excuse for a human being.
>>
File: apu.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
apu.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>36990987

oh jeez that's a lot of owork

can't i just become a rock star instead
>>
>>36992020
You don't get a chance to repeat life. If Japan interests you, go there in this life. Don't wait until the next one.

There is a phrase: "Victory to the slave that runs"
>>
>>36992090
Go back to rebbit.

origo
>>
>>36992020
P.S: If reincarnation is a scentific thing that exists, it means you would have to die/near in Japan to be reincarnated in Japan, because the process would likely be tied to the organisms that feast upon your corpse and use your DNA to reproduce their babies

This means if you died in America, you would reincarnate in America.
>>
File: 1494017619862.jpg (7KB, 249x246px) Image search: [Google]
1494017619862.jpg
7KB, 249x246px
>>36992182
No. You get out bitch. You do nothing but shit up the board.
>>
I did a semester of highschool in Japan (from Canada) and had an awesome time. I was the only white student there and everyone was really nice. There were two teachers from Canada and NZ that were nice to talk to. If you get the chance definitely do an exchange trip.

A buddy in my class was the singer in a band there and went on to be pretty successful, theme songs for some anime uses his music.
>>
File: satou.jpg (101KB, 802x1000px) Image search: [Google]
satou.jpg
101KB, 802x1000px
>>36990987
>all of this work to go to a country where you will likely suffer xenophobia and become a hikikomori anyway
I like asian girls and all, but this seems like a terrible idea.
>>
>>36991315
Moving to Japan just to be there is stupid, it's hard to get a job, you'll have to work yourself to death if you get a job, and you stick out like a sore thumb being a baka gaijin, doubly so if you are dark skinned
>>
>>36992370
I wouldn't wanna stay there. Just perhaps a 2 week holiday so I can experience it then go back home and replay the memories in my head.
>>
>>36990987
Weebs KILL YOURSELVES.
>>
File: WIN_20170117_15_06_46_Pro.jpg (217KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170117_15_06_46_Pro.jpg
217KB, 1280x720px
>>36992314
It depends on what your expectations and values in life are.

Japan really has some very deep friendship/bond potential, so if you like the concept of "CLOSE FRIEND", Japan is literally the only country you'll find a society so laser focused on that concept.

I told my japanese friend that I was accepted into university last year, he sent me this in the mail as a congratulations prize.
>>
File: Yotsuba Koiwai.jpg (41KB, 710x423px) Image search: [Google]
Yotsuba Koiwai.jpg
41KB, 710x423px
>>36992205
>You get out bitch.
I will stay on Yotsuba Channel, thanks.
>>
File: Screenshot (19).png (144KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (19).png
144KB, 1360x768px
>>36991589
hahaha nah nigga pic related
>>36991685
Trains are for people who cant afford cars
And I highly doubt a superior bathroom constitutes a reason to move countries.
>But in Japan, EVERYONE is glued to mobile. Japan has the biggest focus on mobile than any other country. Look at the research data.
Lol, but i thought this was about tech majors in general
>PHILOSOPHY
except pretty much all of the big questions have been answered and western philosophical beliefs are superior.
>>
>>36993264
literally 1 minute in MS paint

did you even read those posts, you slipped your mouth
>>
>>36992190
This is retarded. DNA gets broken down when digested and wouldn't be incorporate into gametes. Only viruses can do this.
>>
>>36990987
>>36991004

Or just save enough for a one way trip to Japan, dipshit?
It amazes me how you need to spoonfeed these retards to do a thing so simple

If you want to stay there, of course, you're gonna need some knowledge of the japanese language, but
>tae kim/anki bullshit

just study by yourself, lazy shits. I did and in 7/8 months I was already kicking intermediate ass.

I worked in Tokyo for some years in the food industry. I just went there, looked for a job, had a chat with the manager (which was from my same country), and he did the rest and bam, I was working in Japan.
>>
>>36992425
That's not very nice anon! origialoo
>>
>>36993355
>Hurr durr samefag
>gets proven wrong
>UR SCRRENSHOT is fake and made in ms paint
Would you prefer i get my phone and take a picture of the screen as it is to show theres no (you) there
>>
>>36993264
>western philosophical beliefs are superior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N_RO-jL-90
>>
>>36991004
>Have $26,000 in your bank account.
This is literally the weeb equivalent of "be urself bro :^)"
>>
>>36994338
imma be honest that video gave me a hardy kek
>>
Or you can be pursuing a degree and do JET https://jetprogramusa.org
>>
>>36994593
see
>>36991512

thanks for contributing
>>
>>36994799
>>>36994593
>see
>>>36991512
>thanks for contributing
This
>>
>>36990987
Arigato sensei.

I needed something like this. This will be of great use - I hope.
>>
>>36990987
>>36991004
>>36991512
Thank you very much!1!!!1
>>
>>36992585
Do you have a readable version of this?
>>
>>36993474
Would you mind elaborating?

How old were you? What skills and attributes, i. e. qualifications, did you posess? From?
>>
Reminder that if you're unattractive by Western standards, you'll still be unattractive in Japan. Regardless of your race.

Being "different" than what Japanese girls are used to seeing doesn't mean shit when you probably look like Davido-kun
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.