[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 25 >random client at work thought I was "15, 16

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: sadfrog gun.jpg (9KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog gun.jpg
9KB, 267x181px
>be 25
>random client at work thought I was "15, 16 at max"

How am I supposed to not be a manchild if literally the entire world sees me as an actual child?
>>
>>36986045
Samesies. The acne and soft jawline doesn't help me.
>>
>>36986088
For me it's the manlet status and babyface.
>>
I found that growing facial hair helped a lot

Of course you'll need to start producing more testosterone if you wanna have a decent beard, so start looking up the methods on google. You can do it naturally by eating certain foods and cutting out estrogenic shit from your life.
>>
>>36986110
>manlet status and babyface.
sounds like you are a qt, I'd go after you
>>
>Be 28
>Coworkers think I'm 24~26
Enjoy it while you can fgt
>>
>>36986121
I can only grow a puberty mustache which makes me look even more like a child (and retarded on top)
>>
>>36986159
What is there to enjoy? You're invisible to the opposite sex since you're a child in their eyes, people don't take you seriously, strangers show you no respect. Where's the upside?
>>
>20
>buying bike the other day
>"y'see, the seat raises a lot so you have plenty of room to grow"
>"heheh, I don't think I'll be growing much more"
>"why? how old are you, 12?"
>>
>>36986045
>turned 22 two months ago
>Coworker told me she thought I was 30
>>
>>36986045
I have the opposite problem. I'm 18, all my coworkers thought I was "at least 26". Everybody at bars and shit guesses the same area.
>>
>>36986110
You should take the t-pill.
>>
>tfw 22 and some chick who was cutting my hair thought I was in high school
>>
>>36986045
>be at work
>bartend
>two qts are lurking me
>asks me whats my age (i.e. they want the dick)
>ask them what they think I am
>24
>is 23
>tfw
>>
>>36986045
I'm a nurse and there was a physician at work who looked like he was 15. It was really fucking weird.

To answer your question OP I don't know what I would do. If you're like this physician I saw I would try growing a beard. I had to grow my beard to look older.
>>
>>36986045

You probably dress like a boy.
Try keeping your brows level, instead of raised. Frown if you can manage it. Look people in the eye, speak efficiently.
>>
>>36986153
kill yourself fucking faggot. origini
>>
>>36987508
Implying everyone can have a beard
>>
>>36986045
be a bottom
easy
>>
>>36987633
I said try
>>
>>36986045
>looking young is a problem
fuck off
>>
>>36986045
>time to get haircut
can't figure out what cut will make me not look like a 12 year old
round face a suffering
>>
>>36986110
be my cute little submissive boyfriend
>>
>>36988097
go fuck yourself TO BE HONEST
>>
File: 1484710948892.jpg (52KB, 708x647px) Image search: [Google]
1484710948892.jpg
52KB, 708x647px
>just grow a beard
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.