[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Over the last year or so I've noticed how incredibly boring

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1488148587127.jpg (71KB, 320x290px) Image search: [Google]
1488148587127.jpg
71KB, 320x290px
Over the last year or so I've noticed how incredibly boring video games have become to me. I have an Xbone, Steam library full of games, and a WoW account and I have absolutely no desire to ever play any of them again.

Who else knows this feel? I don't know why I've dropped all interest in games but I'm actually very glad it has happened.
>>
File: 1488831455091.png (701KB, 960x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488831455091.png
701KB, 960x1080px
Not really, I have a PS4, 3ds, Vita, PC and I'm loving vidya more than ever before right now, these past months have been better than the entire year of 2016.
>>
>>36985794
Same here anon, if you can find another hobby to take your mind of them for a few months you can probably get that spark back again
>>
>>36985794
You've grown up. Congratulations, you now feel you have no more time for vidya. Be proud. Go outside and stake your claim somewhere.
>>
>>36985875
>>36985859
I'm not trying to sound like a normie, but when I play video games I feel like I'm just wasting time. Like I could be studying or earning extra cash or socializing. I think I stopped playing games because I feel like it won't help me get to where I want to be in life.

I should also mention i was straight up addicted to video games when I was a teen and it almost made me drop out of high school, so I guess I don't want to be consumed by that again.
>>
>>36985908
Man I totally get that feel, but I don't want to give up on vidya either. My prime goal in life is to get enough money to be well off and live the NEET-life without any nagging responsibilities/guilt for leeching off my parents. Good for you anon, you sound like you have the right idea!
>>
File: 1493862148817.jpg (177KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493862148817.jpg
177KB, 600x800px
>>36985908
>I'm not trying to sound like a normie
>I could be earning extra cash or socializing
Fuck off.
>>
File: cere.jpg (87KB, 539x217px) Image search: [Google]
cere.jpg
87KB, 539x217px
>>36985794
I can't get in to the games anymore. Time to time, I try something but after 10 minutes I instantly drop the game and never have desire to play it again.
>>
>>36985983
Robot or not, I doubt most people here want to spend their lives doing nothing. Yea I want money, who the hell doesn't. That's not my main goal in life though. I don't want to be an old man (if i even live that long) and realize I haven't done shit with my life. I want to see the world and make a good enough salary to be able to do so. At this point in life, video games aren't getting me anywhere in life and they don't make me happy anymore.

No robot WANTS to be a robot.

>>36985969
Yea I don't want to give it up either seeing how much time I've invested into them and how many friends I've made through them. Your goal sounds totally legitimate. Aim for whatever is going to make you happy in life anon!
>>
>>36985794
Yea I can't stand any new games, they all feel like rehashed pieces of money grabbing shit. The only games I still like are strategy like Age of Empires but my PC was stolen and my family only has Apple compoopters. You should try making your own games famalam, I just started.
>>
>>36986055
I'm unironically getting a macbook pro, memes aside they're not terrible machines. But I find it comforting knowing I can't play most games that I could play on a PC.

Yea they're overpriced but I'm a grown ass man with my own income.
>>
>>36986051
God bless anon, same to you!
>>
>>36986051
>I doubt most people here want to spend their lives doing nothing
>No robot WANTS to be a robot.
I do. Stop generalizing like the hypocritical piece of shit you are and go back to doing your things instead of wasting your time on an image board.
>>
>>36986103
I don't believe you anon. I'm willing to bet there's some factors in your life that make you think that being a robot is the only thing you can do.

Deep down, I don't believe you really want to waste your time living off your parents and accomplishing nothing until you inevitably kill yourself.
>>
>>36986103
You like being a piece of shit? Lmao. The other anon is right, you don't choose the robot life it chooses you, and I hate it.
>>
>>36986123
>waste your time living off your parents
Stop projecting. I have a job and I despise it, every second of my life I'm just wishing I could become a NEET again. And no, I don't work in retail or some other nightmarish job. Now get out, you're still wasting your time here.
>>
>>36986174
Well if you're not a NEET then you're not a robot now are you :^)

Get out normie.
>>
File: cry.png (114KB, 180x332px) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
114KB, 180x332px
>>36986192
SHUT UUUUP FUCK OFF AND DIE FREAK
>>
>>36986214
It's not your fault, anon.

It's not your fault. I believe in you.
>>
>>36985794
Happened to me after I started working in IT. I couldnt handle sitting behind a computer for 8 hours and then doing the same at home. I had colleagues who did and I thought it was the most autistic thing.

I still enjoy playing XBox with friends, and sometimes even by myself, but I tried to play few games from my steam like a month ago. I honestly couldnt give less of a fuck. They were boring as fuck.
>>
>>36986243
I think that's what I'm going to do if I ever get an itch for video games.

I feel like to much of an autist playing on my PC now. I'm probably just going to sell my PC and just use my xbone for vidya
>>
>>36986243
Also, games in general are just a shitty way to spend time.

Alright, some single player games are cool, so is playing with mates. But I dont have time for any MOBA or FPS shit, remembing builds and strategies, just to spend 6 hours getting spammed by 14 year old kid from Poland, just to get one good game with people that are not complete retards. When you vonsider you also have to buy games and hardware, and how much of a micropayment/DLC games have become, its just not worth it
>>
>>36985794
Same happened to me, but nothing took it's place. Now I'm just constantly boring.
>>
>>36986338
Study a subject, learn a language, etc.

Something will fill the void
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.