[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no meme mbti thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

>no meme mbti thread
>>
File: 1464967816434.png (47KB, 1405x156px) Image search: [Google]
1464967816434.png
47KB, 1405x156px
I'm INTP and I hate myself
>>
ISTP. The world is useless and all things gained are lost.
>>
Find yourselves and say if it fits you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoFS9X3j2BM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs-3gPXN-0Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nciMUF-qLG8&t=411s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZekjHic7sK0
>>
>>36985981
Can't say I disagree with anything he's saying

- INTJ
>>
>tfw INFP wanting ISFP gf/friends
why live
>>
what's with all these memebti threads lately?
>>
>>36986416
They are pretty much over now
>>
>>36986416
attracts everyone, even if your life has nothing interesting, you can still pretend you know shit share stories. Also, it feels nice to relate to people. Also flaming other types is fun, because it has 0 actual basis and 100% based on stereotyping
>>
INTJ, Here is a graph from okcupid if that helps the meme.
>>
>oneitis is INFP
>i'm INTP
Will this matchup even work in the slightest?
>>
>>36985726
wait shit thats me and Im and INTJ
>>
>No ENFP qt gf
>>
>>36985448
>only compatble with 2 personality types
thanks fo telling me how to live my life, chart
>>
S: Almost exclusively focuses on concrete details of current reality and is very serious about them (SJ) or not caring at all (SP). Treats the future as not important/uncertain
N: polar fucking opposite, usually knows what's important and what isnt
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-13-11-39-29-1.png (157KB, 1095x409px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-13-11-39-29-1.png
157KB, 1095x409px
so does this mean im simply ITP?
>>
File: 1493985089131.jpg (64KB, 815x541px) Image search: [Google]
1493985089131.jpg
64KB, 815x541px
NO ENTPS ALLOWED our comfy rebel discord server:K9wvzvt
>>
>>36988177
Despite the fact that they have no functions in common, aren't INTP and INTJ really similar?
>>
>>36990601

>INTJ: Mathematical Autist
>INTP: Philosophical Autist
>>
>>36990734
Can't really confirm
INTPs are all about logic and systems, INTJs about knowledge
>>
>>36985448
Okay I'm an INFP, so if I'm doing a thing it's like this, in terms of priority, right?
1.) Fi
>How the thing and the steps taken make me feel
2.) Ne
>New steps/different spins on the steps that I *think* might work
3.) Si
>The old steps I've seen work or not work
4.) Te
>Actually doing/actively planning to do the thing and organizing the steps
and for ISTJs and ESTJs it's a reversal of this right?

Which is why they're the worker bees and I'm the space cadet.
>>
>>36985822
That's the joy of it though
>>
>>36985448
Being a robot INFJ is so shitty that I try to make myself feel better by reminding myself MBTI is horoscope horseshit.
>>
File: 80323.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
80323.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>36992328
>lying to yourself to make yourself feel better
Do you do things like that often
>>
File: 1493112441967.png (364KB, 564x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1493112441967.png
364KB, 564x1086px
>ENTP
>turning into INTP
It feels genuinely bad, gentlemen.
>>
>>36992384
>turning into another type
No such thing exists. ENTPs are always "lolsorandom" autists, INTPs are internally very logical and only show their random Ne side to a few people
>>
>>36992420
>random Ne side
Isn't Ne just about seeing possibilities
>>
I'm a logical person and strive for internal logical consistency, but whenever I debate with other people I become intentionally biased and intellectually dishonest for the sake of winning the argument. My stance is perpetually changing as to avoid being backed into a corner even though anyone who knows their shit would immediately notice I'm bullshitting.
Even though I do it consciously it still bothers me because I basically never express myself honestly.

I thought that was an ENTP thing, I'm INTP though.
>>
>>36992545
Sounds really like you're an ENTP though
The E doesn't mean that you have act socially extroverted
>>
>>36992577
I think I have Ti as a dominant function (not sure though) and my Fe is really weak.
>socially extroverted
Aside from social anxiety, the action of socializing in itself drains me.
I feel lonely from time to time but most of the time being alone is far more comfortable.
>>
What does the thread think of ENFJs? I get the impression we're pretty rare on here.
Originsurance.
>>
>>36992638
Aren't you the kings of normies?
>>
>>36992667
Not quite, sometimes the feels can overtake us very heavily. We have a tendency to be more 'out-there', and occasionally the normies notice and turn on us. There's a reason ENFJ and ISTP relationships always grow very close.
>>
Are ENFP Nromies too ? I dont feel like one of them ...
>>
>>36993042
They swing both ways in my experience, either you're a full-on normie or you're a weirdo cyborg.
>>
>>36993042
>ENFP
Are you a weirdo with many boring normie friends and a few or no "interesting" ones?
>>
>>36992545
Typical INTP, in fact. True ENTP love only the discussion, and don't really care for the arguments. In fact, we love being proven wrong if that keeps the discussion going.

My INTP friend is exactly like this, btw, so I have first hand experience.
>>
>>36993232
Huh. I wonder why we pull shit like this instead of accepting defeat, since it's not an ego thing either.
>>
>>36993168

2 Years ago it was like this but then i realised that i made the best memories and experiences with i would say ca. 20 friends which i pulled closer and the rest just plays a minor role in my life
>>
>>36993232
you'll have to explain me to myself then, because I am not really like that

sure, I don't enjoy admitting defeat, but I am capable of swallowing my pride
I'll use intellectual dishonesty, but I also openly say if I'm comitting them, calling my attacks if you will
and I'm just as quick to counter my own arguments, if I didn't stop myself, you would hear an endless string of "it's like this, however... but I'm also saying that only because..., but we all know I'm only saying THAT because..." etc

everyone wants to win, everyone is biased, but I'm really trying not to
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.