[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bored >checking balls >notice lump on one of them near

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: download (6).jpg (13KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
13KB, 216x233px
>bored
>checking balls
>notice lump on one of them near the top

Looks like I'm going to die robots. I'm not sure how to deal with this.
>>
testicular cancer is pretty easy to deal with if you go to a doctor soon enough

so just go to a fucking doctor
>>
File: sw29.jpg (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sw29.jpg
14KB, 500x500px
>>36985318
>I'm not sure how to deal with this.

I have an idea. Pic related.
>>
>>36985342

oh, sorry, I just remembered that you probably live in the US and have awful health insurance because the US doesn't give a shit about basic human rights

if that's the case, RIP I guess
>>
>>36985318
you should be happy. they can manage your pain and you won't have to live this shit life much longer.
>>
>>36985318
>>36985342
If you go to the doctor OP, say goodbye to ever having sex...

Might as well get to know a girl before you die a virgin.
>>
>>36985318
Laughing at your life right now.
>>
>>36985342
I probably will soon. I just don't know how to deal with being told it is cancerous. I'll probably just wait to die then.

>>36985359
I will kill myself when I start getting unbearable pain.

>>36985361
I'm in the UK.

>>36985368
I have always felt depressed. I just don't want this to be an agonising death.

>>36985427
Sucks being a virgin at 28. Looks like this will seal my fate of being a wizard.
>>
>>36985318
Remove your balls with a knive or visit a urologist.
Must likely its just a ingown hair or a lipoma.
If you visited a whore last week it could also be a sign of syphilis..
>>
>>36985474
if the doctor tells you it's cancer tell them you're not interested in trying to fix it, you just want meds for the pain once it starts.
>>
>>36985516
It's on the testicle. If it was an ingrown hair, it would be a lump on the skin.
>>
Could be calcium build up, happen to my brother. If its not that, develop a castration fetish and hire someone to service and nut you.
>>
>>36985318
Where the tube or whatever it is comes out of the testicle, it can feel like a lump on the top and bottom, but if you feel there might be a tube or vein that comes out of it, if this is the case then its just how balls are suppose to be, they're not just free floating down there, they are connected and where these connections are made can feel like irregularities if you don't know what they are suppose to feel like in the first place. Or you could have ball cancer.
>>
ive been masturbating whilst intentionally holding back the cum for years

i have like 6 years worth of dried of semen in my scrotum or wherever it builds up

am i going to die
>>
>>36985791
We all die anon. But only nazis truly live.
>>
Is the lump in the skin or in the physical testicle itself? Because if it's in the skin, it might be a zit or ingrown hair or something like that. I once had pain in my left testicle and lump in it, but then I investigated and it was just a huge zit. I the popped the zit and it was all fine after that.
>>
>>36985361
>stealing people's money is a human right
>>
>>36985361
GIVE ME YOUR MONEY ROOOO IT'S MY RIGHT
>>
>>36985318
I had a small lump on my testicles which I ignored for years since it didn't hurt and wasn't getting bigger. Then I spent five days on a train sitting in the same position and the lump disappeared, but a new lump started growing on my taint. It got bigger and bigger until it was the size of my fist and I couldn't ignore it any longer because it was starting to make me walk bow-legged.

I went to my doctor, who told me to go to emergency because it was a huge abscess. They lanced my taint -- that is, they cut it open with a scalpel and squeezed all the pus out -- and I had to endure it with almost no anaesthetic because the infection was so acidic they warned me it would counteract most of the effect. It was one of the most painful things I'd ever experienced, and felt like lightning bolts shocking me over and over again in my taint.

They sent me home without antibiotics and the next morning I woke up with testicles like water balloons swollen to the size of oranges. I called my doctor and he told me to go IMMEDIATELY to emergency.

By the time I arrived, my whole midsection had turned lobster red, and my blood pressure was 240/100. I spent the next week in hospital getting an ocean of exotic antibiotics pumped into my arm. They said I'd avoided Fournier's Gangrene -- flesh-eating, necrotizing bacterial infection of the groin -- by less than two hours. Survival is less than 30% and I'd have lost my cock and balls at a minimum since the only treatment is cutting ahead of the infection.

Don't procrastinate. If you want some encouragement, do an image search on Fournier's Gangrene.
>>
>>36986288
>They sent me home without antibiotics
you should sue the hospital.
>>
>>36986376
Nah, it was a young intern, and he was well aware he fucked up. He was called in the next day when I showed up with my swollen balls and infection raging through my crotch, and was forced to call for a senior doctor. He was nervous and pale and I knew he knew he had made a serious error in judgement, especially since I had asked him whether I should be getting antibiotics and he said no.

Suing them would have meant the end of his career, for certain. People make mistakes, even doctors.
>>
what if its just your epididymis being swollen? see a doctor youre probably not too late
>>
>not wanting the lump

found the fake robot

got something to live for jock?
>>
>>36985921
It's growing on one of the testicles itself.

>>36986288
Sounds brutal man.
>>
I've had tender ball pain for months now. Right at the top of the sack on both sides. So when I try to sleep I'm always adjusting my balls because my legs cause the pain (when they didn't used to)

What could this be?
>>
>>36986410
But you'd have gotten millions of dollars.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.