[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a limitless pill out there? Anybody know of research

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 14

File: pill.jpg (100KB, 640x377px) Image search: [Google]
pill.jpg
100KB, 640x377px
Is there a limitless pill out there?

Anybody know of research chems out there that will give me more control over my life?
>>
>>36981698
Cyanide

This movie came out when i was a freshman in highschool
>>
Yep, and wouldn't you know it, the only people that have knowledge of it use their new found powers to post on /r9k/.
>>
I've heard about a few, of course they're nothing like the movie lol although I bet it is out there somewhere.

Optimind sends you 10 free capsules.
>>
>>36981698
Any amphetamine analogues are good. I'd recommend 4-FA
>>
>>36981698
Control? no. I do know some that will make your brain go POOWEEWOOWEE and go bananas, in a fun way. Check DCK
>>
>>36981748
Ughhh lasts too long, stims are for plebs anyway.
>>
Woah now hold on, 4-FA is on the list to become schedule 1 soon. >>36981748
>>
>>36981698
Pop an adderal like a xan
>>
File: AUR-91136-3.jpg (186KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
AUR-91136-3.jpg
186KB, 1600x1600px
Rub a few drops of pure sandalwood oil on your balls and chest (the unblended expensive kind, cost like $70). This is literally a cheat code to super high physical and mental functioning- especially when combined with 30+ days of no fap. I can only wonder how true Indian sandalwood smells and feels like, that is super rare and costs like $200 for a tiny bottle. Australian sandalwood is plenty potent for me though.
>>
>>36981858
Sandalwood also has an effect similar to "ball sweat cologne" in that it makes women super aroused and men repulsed- hence why many colognes have fake chemicals resembling sandalwood scent, and African and Indian women rub sandalwood on them to deter rape.
>>
>>36981858
You can get sandal wood soap
That stuff smells really nice

>>36981903
That sounds like bullshit psuedoscience
>>
>>36981930
>You can get sandal wood soap
>That stuff smells really nice
But its not the same as anointing yourself with sandalwood essential oil.
>>36981930
>That sounds like bullshit psuedoscience
Thats what I thought, but a certified aromatherapist told me that.
>>
>>36981960
anon we are both boys and we like the smell of sandal wood

doesn't that blow holes in your theory

>""""certified"""" aromatherapy
sounds like bullshit psuedoscience to me
>>
>>36981698
I was prescribed Provigil and apparently it does wonders for neurotypicals.

I just wanted to regulate my sleep schedule and improve focus, but noooooo
>>
>>36981729
Same. I had a friend who was obsessed with finding / creating a limitless pill. Fucking idiot.

The amount of placebos and stimulants he bought of the internet was insane. He basically just made them all into a cocktail and would take them.

The most it amounted to was him being really hyper then crashing hard core and having time lapses.
>>
I'v been taking hcf the last couple of weeks, it hasn't done shit and I wish I was dead.
>>
>>36981698
yeah its called amphetamine or methamphetamine in tight moderation.

most cant handle it
>>
File: 1494291484087.jpg (145KB, 750x745px) Image search: [Google]
1494291484087.jpg
145KB, 750x745px
>>36982009
>neurotypicals.
REEEEEE fucking normans out
>>
>>36982218
so what are master ways to go about it? Obviously I can't have my teeth falling out.
>>
>>36981698
I'm on a daily U-47700/
>>
>>36981698
Literally adderall just monitor doses to prevent burnout.
>>
>>36982505
I hear that shit is the bomb. I bet it's addictive af though
>>
i'm looking to get into some drugs, robots.
i've done weed but that's always been easily accessible. i don't even know where to begin, or what kinds of drugs there are. can someone spoonfeed me some good drugs of different types that could be relatively easy to obtain?
>>
>>36982602
google 'buy 1p-lsd' and start your journey.
>>
>>36982602
lsd is good stuff anon.
>>
>>36982635
that's what
>>36982618
is suggesting?
can you really just look that up and buy it?
if i manage to get some, any precautions i should take?
>>
>Do more, feel good doing it
Amphetamines (Adderall)
Cocaine / Meth

>Do less, feel good existing
Opioids (Percocets, T3, Heroin, Fentanyl)
Benzos (Xanax, Klonopin, Ativan)
GABApentinoids (Pregabalin, Gabapentin)

>Get out of your mind, but actually into it
Dissociatives (Ketamine, DXM, MXE)
Psychedelics (Shrooms, LSD, DMT)

>Hate yourself and want to experience hell
Deliriants (Diphenhydramine)
>>
>>36982602
Darknet, alphabay, get any drug you desire. I recommend DCK, so you can get dcked good. Dissociative, hallucinogens with a narcotic feel to them, excellent stuff. There's psys which I guess need no introduction, GHB is good, makes you hella horny, relative of alcohol, benzos and shit, you can get those at a psychiatrist and I don't recommend them overrated af, opiates, the classic narcotics, stims to get that energy, synthetic cannabionoids which most people warn against and I'm inclined to agree, last but not least entactogens like mm something or other, there's tons of them apb and shit, ecstasy, if you never done it, you should try it, best at a party, really makes you love things. making out with raver chicks is the bomb
>>
>>36982652
lysergi has discreet packaging but only accepts bitcoin. It's kind of a process but the trip is worth it. Also look at Lizard Labs.

If you 'accidentally consume the research chems', be in comfortable clothing in an area you can relax in. Have a pen and notebook ready.
>>
>>36982652
Lysergic acid diethylamide
are you underage?
>>
>>36982711
>>Hate yourself and want to experience hellDeliriants (Diphenhydramine)
To me it's more like
>sleep and talk to very realistic hallucinations with a really dehydrated voice
>>
File: 1444220071842.jpg (70KB, 810x780px) Image search: [Google]
1444220071842.jpg
70KB, 810x780px
>>36981698
low dose combination of meth, LSD, MDMA and ketamine

report back with results
>>
Haven't done it myself but "responsible" meth use turns people into superheroes.

For slightly more legal there's all matter of nootropic available online. Noopept made my sense subtly sharper (tastes and smells a little stronger, vision is slightly sharper). I really like phenylpiracetam personally. The psychostimulatory effects (students take it) are on par with adderall and the physical effects are very noticeable. It is on the World Doping banned substances list so if you're a pro athlete (lol) you may have to watch out with this.

Do take mind with using the stuff. Noopept is a lot subtler than phenylpiracetam but just 10mg in the wrong direction and I end up banging my head in the wall from frustration but that may just be a personal thing. Choline supplementation is supposed to boost the effects of nootropics and help general health but I haven't used it myself. I stopped using the noopept but the phenylpiracetam sparingly (3 uses every 7 days) is good for studying and physical performance.
>>
>>36982739
22, but i've just never been into the drug shit. i've heard of LSD but never seen it referred to as 1p-lsd. looking to start exploring the drug world since i'm lacking a little... spice in my life, i guess.
>>
>>36982466
so brush floss and get a mouthguard if you must
it's not magic
amphetamines doesn't erode calcium or anything
methheads just take shitty care of their teeth, eat too much sugar, stain the shit out of them with smoke and grind them all the time
take your uppers like an adult and your teeth will be fine
>>
>>36982505
if 1.7/10 is tramadol and 3.1/10 is codeine
u-47700 is?
>>
File: old_woman_yells_at_frog.jpg (93KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
old_woman_yells_at_frog.jpg
93KB, 800x450px
>>36982776
>tfw you realize kids old enough to be out of college associate lsd with 1p-lsd instead of lsd-25
It makes sense I guess
any port in a drought
>>
>>36982776
1P-LSD isn't actually LSD, it's a legal substance that digests into LSD. Similarly 4-AcO-MET is legal but digests into the chemical in magic mushrooms. Try those two first, then DPT if you're a real one.
>>
>>36982833
I don't know what 10 is supposed to be on your scale, but it's 45 times stronger than codeine.
>>
>>36982881
whoops.
>>36982882
alright, thanks for correcting me anon. i'll look into it.
>>
File: 1494607445925.png (219KB, 340x368px) Image search: [Google]
1494607445925.png
219KB, 340x368px
Methylphenidate. I have add so i take them. The effect is incredible
>>
>>36982889
I was trying to do a logarithmic scale so it would be like a 7.6/10 given my initial estimates which is about where I'd put oxymorphone, comparable iyo?
>>
File: ricky.jpg (90KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
ricky.jpg
90KB, 852x480px
>>36982972
That's ritalin, right?
Have you tried adderall? I get manic and irritable on ritalin, and I'm a cunt normally. Adderall is smooth as silk for me, your mileage may vary, obviously.
>>
>>36983057
Yeah retalin, in german we call it methylphenidat. Well the effect on me is like the limitless movie, i dont get tired have enormeus increased attention span and im generally very active but positively not hyperactive. i take 20 mg and already does his job.
>>
Does anyone know something that works if Ritalin and Adderall don't? I just can't do shit, even if I really want to.
>>
>>36983139
Cocaine.
This is a 100% fresh and original comment. Do not attempt to copy or redistribute this comment under penalty of law.
>>
>>36983234
I don't think cocaine would work for me either. I feel like depression is one of the major reasons I don't do shit. A lot of the time it feels like my body isn't even in my control. I just sit in my chair motionless for long periods of time. I want to do things, but anything that requires any investment or anything just feels impossible. Maybe it's anxiety, because I'm too afraid to do things, because I think it'll end up in something else bad happening.
>>
>>36983469
Cocaine'll fix that. Try it you'll see what i mean.
>>
>>36983469
try phenibut

original
>>
>>36983469
cocaine will solve those things
it'll work so well you'll think "well shit, i need to do cocaine more often because this stuff is literally performance enhancing drugs for my entire being"
and then you'll do a bunch of cocaine
maybe not all at once, but you'll keep doing it
and then you won't stop
and then you'll get addicted
and then your body will fall apart
and then you'll either wind up even more of a shell of a human than you were when it started
or you'll do a little too much one day and straight up die
>>
>>36981698
Taking some DXM right now, THE robot drug. 600mg now, 600 later.
Watching The Last of The Mohicans. I'm fucking in love with this movie. One of the best I've ever seen
>>
File: 1421706544256.gif (217KB, 180x150px) Image search: [Google]
1421706544256.gif
217KB, 180x150px
>>36983611
Oreganically forgot pic
>>
>>36983562
>maybe not all at once, but you'll keep doing itand then you won't stopand then you'll get addicted
That's Cocaine all right. They call that a more-ish drug. It's never enough, one always need more, like MXE and alcohol to a lesser extent
>>
>>36983562
you can see why I'd rather not do that. I'm trying to fix my life, not make it worse.
>>
I wish they wouldn't have turned that good movie into a stupid cop show.

Same goes for Lucifer.
>>
>>36981698
Adderall for focus, beta blockers for presentations and social situations.
>>
File: 1494591748783.png (239KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
1494591748783.png
239KB, 780x438px
>>36983139
>>36983469
the other anons are right that cocaine would work
so might ketamine (or nitrous oxide if you're feeling nasty)
have you tried focalin? vyvanse? strattera (do not rec that one)?
have you tried an ssri? sounds like the anxiety plays into it a lot. celexa (citalopram) worked pretty well for that for me until I stopped taking all my meds and fell into this pit again but hey
you might be a lucky one, gotta try or not try
>>
>>36981698
AFAIK the limitless pill was based off Modafinil. It's not really a stimulant, it's in a class of drugs all by itself. It just reduces sleep need, although this is not without side effects or tolerance. The only thing that might get you that kind of feeling is a really heavy stimulant binge...
>>
File: skate bro.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
skate bro.gif
1MB, 400x300px
>>36981698
small dose of LSD will give you unlimited energy, confidence, dexterity and grace, and a free mind to think differently, creatively and better; for about 6-24 hours, with a 2 week reset wait.
>>
>>36983704
>beta blockers
how do I get my hands on these?
>>
>>36983726
Lol bullshit. Maybe for someone who's extremely experienced that's true. Otherwise LSD is technically a performance -reducing- stimulant.
>>
>>36983469
Depression eh? Ketamine is what you should do ideally. You know they are doing research on the drug for treating depression, extremely effective and I can attest to that, as someone with chronic depression I can say it cures it for at least a few weeks, up to a month from a single usage. It can fix your life, it can ruin it also as it is addictive. DXM also works to a lesser extent. As does mxe, dck and 3-meo-pcp. Any disso really, besides inhalants
>>
>>36983759
>Lol bullshit.
shut the fuck up kid
>>
>>36983800
No, I won't. You seriously think it's a good idea for any of these posters to start using LSD as a fucking stimulant? That's an easy route to temporary insanity and all the stupid/life ruining decisions that accompany it.
>>
>>36983757
I didn't even know they were performance enhancing? I got prescribed them, A LOT of them, by a psychiatrist by just telling him I had a problem with the physical manifestations of anxiety. I think you can say the same with "the mental manifestations of anxiety" and then just say you don't want to go the narcotics route. Or you could just straight up ask for them, as they're not a narcotic and doctors won't give a fuck.

>Hey, can I try beta blockers. They worked really well for so-and-so
>But of course!
>>
Phenibut + adderall = social god

I was able to emulate Chad when I was on it.
>>
>>36983817
>That's an easy route to temporary insanity and all the stupid/life ruining decisions that accompany it.
You ever taken LSD even? I'd call it the opposite of insanity and I'm speaking as someone who has psychosis. The dude you're replying to obviously meant micro-dosing, non-hallucinogenic doses and I can confirm it is very effective for performance enhancement.
>>
>>36983713
I take paxil for depression but I don't think it does a damn thing, to be honest. I rake remeron for anxiety, but the only thing I know for sure it does is put me to sleep.
>>
>>36983725
Been doing modafinil for most of my final year at uni. It's ok but nothing amazing. Basically just feel super awake for the 12 hours after you take it.
>>
pot helps me to be less awkward and slow my thoughts down to collect myself and get shit done

but i'm not shy i just have aspergers and am awkward as fuck

i also don't have anxiety about people really and pot helped me with that, but i know for some people it makes it worse
>>
>>36983859
Yeah, I have. But you're right, anon meant micro dosing which is its own frontier. I enjoyed 25ug for playing piano but I'm sure micro dosing goes even lower than that.
>>
>>36983799
>besides inhalants
what do you classify nitrous?
I'd say it has more potential as an AD than ketamine, and here's a recent study which agreed
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25577164
tl;dr:
>CONCLUSIONS:
>This proof-of-concept trial demonstrated that nitrous oxide has rapid and marked antidepressant effects in patients with TRD.
>>
>>36983817
taking lsd a few times a year could really help a lot of the robots here. more and more young professionals are micro dosing and reporting positive results.
>>
>>36983959
Huh. I'm surprised to read that. I guess I was wrong
>>
File: lies.jpg (141KB, 736x591px) Image search: [Google]
lies.jpg
141KB, 736x591px
>>36983983
You were mostly right. If it comes up again, even more so.
Information is a good thing. In the darkness, the Joos win.
>>
>>36981698
>limitless
No. Limitless was a work of fiction.
>>
>>36981858
>rub pure sandalwood oil on your scrote for increased functioning

Wait, really? Do you actually do this? Why, where did you read that?
>>
Ah. I chooose thus one , yea I looked at the offer but I will decline
>>
>>36981698
Slow-release Caffeine + L-Theanine is a good place to start.
>>
File: 1427635868320.jpg (86KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1427635868320.jpg
86KB, 500x484px
This be me dudes done dxm and roboing
>>
>>36981698
yeah its called ritalin or adderal
>>
isis is using pills too, makes you active .
>>
anyone got an invite for SI here?
>>
>>36981698
Magic mushrooms, if you microdose
>>
>>36987931
lsd works better.
>>
>>36981741
underrated

otiginino
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.