[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of mood are you in tonight? What's on your mind?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

File: 1471713515264.png (63KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1471713515264.png
63KB, 225x225px
What kind of mood are you in tonight? What's on your mind?

I'm personally just feeling incredibly neutral.
>>
i had a good day but then i got drunk and started thinking about tomorrow and all the nothing thats going to happen
>>
>>36979814
Nothing can be nice, depending on how the rest of your days go. I personally tend to have very busy weeks, so nothing is exactly what I look forward to because nothing can be filled with something I like.
>>
>>36979860
im too drunk to analyze your post but it sounds like you dont like being a wageslave. i love wageslaving, it's a blessing. my free time is depressingly voided
>>
>>36979732
Like shit as usual, always have the feeling I'm wasting my life but I have no idea what I should do different.
>>
>>36979732
Went on a big fuckin tirade in some fuckos stupid JUS B URSELF thread and for some reason my hands are too tired to play thrash metal good.

Bit miffed tbqh.
>>
paranoid and reading into everything. I'm convinced it's all true
>>
>>36979814
Getting drunk myself and wishing I wasnt such a pussy and would just kill myself with this here gun. When I get drunk I like to load it and then slowly empty out the rounds racking the slide and contemplating which one of them should end me.
>>
Lonely and confused. Also hungry i ate almost nothing today.
>>
>>36980185
What do you feel confused about, anon?
>>
>>36980213
Oneitis shit. We don't talk anymore and most of my experience with women was with her. but I think I have an opportunity to fuck her. I could lose my virginity to the girl I chased for so long but on the other hand I hate her fucking guts, she makes me so angry.
>>
File: deec8e9897358c18926b0a7e4de7109c.jpg (388KB, 1060x1035px) Image search: [Google]
deec8e9897358c18926b0a7e4de7109c.jpg
388KB, 1060x1035px
smug, and hopeful because things are going well for me

also pretty pathetic i want a qt to trample and berate me
>>
I've been dosing kratom all night. I feel numb and fuzzy, it's pretty nice.
>>
>>36980282
redosing is a good way to ruin it anon
>>
>>36979732
feel pretty empty, don't really want to do anything
>>
>>36980297
When I started, I told myself I wouldn't fall into the daily use trap like I did for a year with cannabis. That was a week ago and I've already fugged it up :).
>>
>>36979959
I'm not a wageslave, I'm a student. My goals keep me incredibly stressed during the week.

>>36979991
That tends to be the case. I trust the cycle will break itself eventually. Just take care of yourself in the meantime.

>>36980059
The incredibly large chance is that it's not true and you have nothing to worry about.

>>36980316
Me as well. That's kind of why I made the thread.
>>
File: 1464266546126.jpg (60KB, 680x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1464266546126.jpg
60KB, 680x1209px
I've got a mild sunburn, and my skin is dry and itchy as fuck.

That's pretty much all that's going on with me right now.
>>
>>36979732
Feeling more depressed than usual; don't think the meds are working any more. The entire night was spent staring at a blank ceiling hoping that I wasn't going to off myself.
>>
>>36980359
I think most people would rather you just stare at the ceiling than off yourself. Maybe long-term medication isn't the best option, and you can bring something into your life that can assist as well. That's being a little optimistic, of course.
>>
>>36980411
I tell myself that. What kind of parent wants to bury their child after all? You might be right about medication but what would you have in mind?
>>
File: iceskimo.png (50KB, 231x252px) Image search: [Google]
iceskimo.png
50KB, 231x252px
>>36979732
I'm actually feeling extremely suicidal.

I've learned today that the main reason I can't connect with people is because I refuse to be vulnerable. This makes me completely negate compliments and whatnot and I hurt somebody today because I don't believe in my own self worth.

I don't deserve to live tbqh. I'd be much better dead.
>>
File: QUALITY gappy smiling.png (33KB, 420x640px) Image search: [Google]
QUALITY gappy smiling.png
33KB, 420x640px
>>36980588
Nobody wants to see you be buried.

It could be a great number of things. Maybe finding the right person who gets you out of bed in the morning, finding a hobby that keeps you passionate, finding a new reason to enjoy day-to-day life. It's sorta our job to keep life fun sometimes.

>>36980622
You're not better dead. Being vulnerable may be just something that you need to do little by little, and eventually maybe you'll change that part of yourself.
>>
>>36980762
I'll keep that in mind, thanks for listening anon.
>>
File: retardedhamster.jpg (10KB, 236x254px) Image search: [Google]
retardedhamster.jpg
10KB, 236x254px
>>36980762
>You're not better dead.
I want to break your jaw.
You don't know me. Why do you assume that I'm not a waste of space? Why does everybody do this? I know myself the best so I think I have the most accurate knowledge of myself.

I get so fucking mad when people tell me I'm useful. I know I'm not, there is no need to tell me I am you fucking faggot. God fucking damn.
>>
>>36979732
Lonely and depressed watching a gay anime because I miss my boyfriend.
>>
>>36980849
You still don't have me convinced. Only people who exist to hurt others are the ones who deserve to be hurt or gone.

There are better reasons to be angry.
>>
>>36979732
I feel I have a neutral setting aswell, op.

What's on my mind? Well this week was a mix of feelings. Recurring thoughts about ex gf, but those are affecting me less and less. Uni is stressing me out a lot with exams, but I'm managing that better than ever since I'm finally got an habit to study. I'm also tutoring freshmen on math and physics and I'm pretty good at it, I constantly make jokes in the middle of a problem solving and they actually find me funny as hell and most importantly learn how to solve problems on their own after the help and tips I gave them. That's a neat feeling. I'm still struggling to make friends. I have a few acquaitances but zero friends. My ex was my best friend and confidant, I really miss having someone to talk about feels and deep thoughts and the like.
>>
>>36979732
>class has lunch at some place
>I don't talk to any of my classmates
>sit there awkwardly eating while everyone else socializes
>get up and leave
>everyone sees me walk out because all the chairs were facing forward
>take a nap when I get home because I was too stressed
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
GIMME A FUCKING JOB REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EVEN WALMART AND MCDICKS DONT WANT ME
>>
>>36980762
This is positivity by delusion and you know it but of course that's all therapy ever is. You sound like a therapist.
>>
>>36981112
A girlfriend being a best friend is a good feeling, and the worst thing when it's gone. You seem to be coping better than I would, so good for you.

Sounds like a fun week, though. I've been doing nothing but studying and starving all week, so I can relate to the exams.

>>36981187
It was better that you left than stay there and feel awkward. It may sound harsh, but they honestly didn't think about you for very long. You did what you wanted to do, and that's good.
>>
>>36981211
Kek are that autist who made a thread earlier?

Holy shit you can't even get hired at fast food or Walmart? Hate to break it to ya but your lower functioning than you thought.
>>
>>36981228
If a bit of optimism is what you consider positivity, then maybe that's what you need.

I'm just a human.
>>
>>36981278
I meant positivity by delusion.
>>
Empty. I'm about to graduate high school, but I just feel nothing.

It wasn't always like this. I used to have real emotions like everyone else, but then they warped into something strange, and last December, they disappeared entirely. Due to my artistic personality, I tried to add some meaning into the whole situation, and at times it felt good, but now I can't even do that. Mysterious things like experimental music and surreal exploration games no longer capture my interest.

I got a job to help me fix it. I started seeing a therapist, improved my diet, began meditating, and at one point took daily walks to improve it. But it's not changing. It's this big, immovable mass of nothingness in my mind that refuses to be measured. It's true I haven't tried meds yet, but everyone's told me that they don't help much, so I'm not sure.

This is a lot less eloquent than I imagined in my head.
>>
>>36981508
Do you have plans for after high school? From my experience with graduating, high school was just something to be gotten done with and I felt no excitement at leaving. It's what I was doing after that gave me meaning.
>>
>>36981545
No, none at all really. At one point I wanted to be a translator so I could live in Europe, but then I realized that the supply is really high and I'd be competing against people much more competent than I am.

High school was a chore, but honestly I'm just not in the position to benefit mentally from college right now. I'll still go because I have to, though.
>>
I feel like I took the wrong path in life, I want to go back in time and start from the beginning. It's too late for me to switch now.
>>
>>36981579
I can't even relax anymore, in fact, since my job requires crazy hours. I'm about to graduate, but they've made me close for several weekends now. I told them my availability and they're stomping all over it. I know it's difficult to work around a bunch of people, but I feel like I'm being manipulated to some extent here.

Still, it's not that bad. I've given up the expectation that life should be good, so I just deal with the shit as it comes. I'm unhappy, but it's bearable, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>36980242
How does she make you angry anon?
>>
>>36980337
Sounds like your stressed. Even if your school life is busy its always good to take an hour or two and just relax, maybe even talk how your feeling.

Or do what I always do during tough school stretches and fap constantly lol
>>
>>36981769
I live with a roommate, so I unfortunately can't fap on command. I actually think the stress is kinda killing my sex drive, unfortunately. I usually can afford to take the whole weekend off, but I've got my last final on Monday so I've gotta work on that.

Thank you.
>>
>>36979732
I'm with the neutral feeling. Basically just played Witcher 3 all day.

But I'm getting mixed feelings about it, on one side I'm pretty happy that I found a new game that I really enjoy and look like I can sink a lot of hours into without getting bored. And on the other hand I was interested in the idea of dropping video games and finding something else to do with my time, like pick up a new hobby or something.

I'm also feeling pretty neutral because I start work on Monday. I'm not looking forward to it because I have to get up really early and it's tiring work(I work manual labor). But honestly I'm kind of excited. I'm going back for my second time so I'm looking forward to being a much better worker then I was last year and I'm trying to think about it with a better attitude and maybe enjoy it.
>>
>>36981836
That's great. I think manual labor will be good for your brain in the long run. I know the brain loves to reward you for exercise, and being paid for it is even better.

I think you've got a good thing going on. Do your best at work like you've got planned and maybe you'll enjoy it more.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n1581sXTRW1qzcxxq.jpg (24KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n1581sXTRW1qzcxxq.jpg
24KB, 301x267px
>>36981792
Sucks about the roommate, fapping is my thing but since your sex drive is rip maybe you can find another stress reliever. Good luck on your final anon, atleast you can look forward to a bit of a break after that and I'm sure you will do well.

And just think, your hard work now will pay off later when you are rolling in the dough picking up girls left and right.
>>
My oneitis got a boyfriend recently so I'm feeling pretty empty I guess.

I never really talked to her so I think that through sheer willpower and time I can finally cure my emotions towards her.

Can't even tell if this is a blessing or a curse.
>>
>>36981893
Hahaha man that's a great reply. I appreciate it. After last semester, I smoked a bit (of the greeno) and while I was listening to some music I was so happy and relieved from the stress that I cried. It'll be even harder of a comedown after this one.

(I personally just want to pamper one qt to death but that would be nice, too.)
>>
>>36979732
Just finished watching Kimi no Na wa.

Fucking amazing movie even though I don't really like anime much it gave me way too many feels.

But now it's making me sad thinking about how exciting life could be yet I'm sitting in my room on a friday at 11 shitposting.
>>
>>36981966
That is a a very difficult feeling. Time will heal it, I guarantee you.
>>
>>36981979
That's the bittersweet part about watching things that have incredible stories, and that after-feeling is hard to avoid for anyone, I think. At least I can imagine that nobody has followed that sort of plotline in their life.

But I agree, it was incredible and I can't wait to see it again.
>>
>>36981985
Thanks man.

The whole situation is pretty retarded once I start thinking about it.

Can't even get mad about it, they're just living their lives while I am just a spectator.
>>
>>36982043
You'll fall in love with someone else, and ultimately you've gotta realize that you're spending time and energy being upset over it, while she wouldn't do the same for you. It helps me to get over stuff like that when I realize that ultimately I need to live for myself, not to feel things over someone who doesn't care for me back.
>>
>>36981967
Same here man. I just want that one qt and thats it but man is it hard (not as hard as your school schedule by the sounds of it lol).
>>
>>36982080
That makes sense. I probably cannot even remember the sheer amount of women I felt this way towards. Just another brick in the wall.
>>
File: 1492361174066.jpg (101KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1492361174066.jpg
101KB, 1080x1440px
Scared to wake up. Panic attacks every morning, heart pounding anxiety 16 hours a day. Painful memories coming back to me, the emotional pain is almost unbearable.
>>
File: josukebox.jpg (15KB, 384x354px) Image search: [Google]
josukebox.jpg
15KB, 384x354px
>>36982106
I hope that one day a woman puts you in her wall, too.

>>36982156
Those sounds like hard days. What do you do to cope?
>>
>>36982156
Any diagnosed mental illnesses?
>>
>>36979732
well i was feeling pretty good then i came here and all the normie bullshit getting through my filters made me annoyed again
>>
File: schawtz1.jpg (31KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
schawtz1.jpg
31KB, 500x312px
>>36979732
tired work is too busy this time of year. had a few drinks, played some dark souls trying a dark mage because I'm masochistic like that, not winding down browsing youtube/4chan . its my usual work day routine. The mood is a strange mix of satisfied and sad. I got the work today done it went pretty smoothly, but im ging back tomorrow. I just keep my goals in mind this shitfuck job i hate is a means to an end.
>>
File: loledgelord.png (526KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
loledgelord.png
526KB, 600x526px
>>36980164
seriously when will the edgelords just fuck off already?
>>
>>36979732

the sweet succubus that is NEETdom is will suck your soul straight from your bones. Do not come into the depths - they will swallow you whole. It will leave you a shell.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.