[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: pen.jpg (573KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
pen.jpg
573KB, 800x600px
To someone who may or may not ever read it. Initials preferred.
>>
M,
Why did you have to fuck around with my feelings for as long as you did? You could have told me at any time, but you didn't. Now I'm left here miserable and confused.
>>
>>36980323
You and me both anon. This BPD girl ruined my fucking life, I'm confused now because she was literally begging me to take her back the other. I hate her but love her at the same time.
>>
>>36980360
Have some self restraint and tell her to fuck off, don't fall back into it even if you think you love her. Bipolar/schizo/borderline are all red flags that make me run for the hills.

What did your girl do to ruin your life?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (42KB, 1000x612px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
42KB, 1000x612px
>>36980360
As someone with BPD, we can be very confusing but very rewarding, if you're not someone who is emotionally stable and can understand our illness, you should completely cut her off and let her find someone who can.

We are like small puppies, we need constant reassurance and attention.

~
J,
I offered you the world, I wanted to be your literal "waifu" but somehow you still push me away.
You claim I'm the most beautiful girl you've ever seen, I'm into all the same vidya games, anime, sexual things.
I would literally dedicate my life to you.
I don't want to be your friend, I want to be everything to you.
Fuck you for being such a gentleman and not using me.
>>
>>36980552
I've ignored her for months now but made the mistake of responding to some of her most recent texts. She was literally begging me to take her back, I thought I was getting over her until this happened.

I did so much for her and we shared some unforgettable memories but I didn't get any respect from her. She knew exactly how to play with my emotions and used this for her own benefit. She would throw sex in my face but never let me get any, then it all ended when she started giving herself to a friend and even posting about it on social media. I told her I don't want her baggage in my life and to fuck off. Words can't even describe how much anger I have because of her.
>>
>>36980649
Its just fucked how she has been contacting me ever since I dropped her, which was a while ago now. But I'm not emotionally stable so I guess things should stay the way they are.
>>
>>36980791
We don't understand ending things, if we want something we will act like the other person didn't want to end it.

I'm the same way, my ex doesn't want to be together while he's working on himself, doesn't stop me from trying to be sexual with him and getting him to flirt with me like we are in a relationship.
>>
>>36979729
K,
I don't want to admit it but I definitely have a crush on you. I've liked you since...what, 2014? The times I've tried to act on it (which have been very few) weren't successful, but I've found a very good friend in you and I want to see you do well in life. It's just that I'd like to be with you when you do so.

Also your tits are rockin'. If that grad party is still a thing you're doing I'm gonna be there.

>>36980360
Don't fuck with BPD. Shit's a nightmare.
>>
Dear D.D.
I love you, it is not hard for me to say that, as I truly feel that way. I know I have treated you badly over the last few months, I've been distant, and it has been intentional. I am so so so sorry for all the hardship I've put you through, and it hurts me profusely to see myself pushing all I love away from me. All this, however, is not enough to change my mind. I must go, and I don't want you or anyone else to miss me, as I know how it is to miss someone who can never come back. It's not you, it's me.
I hope there is no afterlife,
Anon.
>>
Dear AG,

God damn it, I'm too fucking shy. Please make a move first - if you actually like me, that is. This is eating at me so much that my grades may start suffering.
>>
>>36980649
>very rewarding

yah, if constant anxiety, fear for someone's (and your own) life, letdowns, cursing, negativity, cutting, and eating disorders count as rewards, then yah, you're VERY rewarding
>>
>>36982024
You clearly don't understand BPD if you're claiming we're all of those.

Anxiety? People without BPD have anxiety, why is that a bad thing?
Fear for someone's and your own life? People with BPD aren't murderers, we have intrusive thoughts due to our abusive childhood and trauma, 99% of us wouldn't go through with it. I would love to kill someone if they spoke to my man, doesn't mean I'd do it.

Letdowns?
Like what? If anything, people with BPD are less likely to let you down because they are TERRIFIED of being a disappointment, I would do anything to make sure my man didn't think I was a disappointment.

Negativity?
Yes, that comes with any mental illness. You have to be willing to help your partner through those times.

Cutting?
Not all people with BPD cut.

Eating disorders?
Far and few inbetween of us have eating disorders, we hate ourselves, we just want to be perfect. Girls in general are like this.

We are very rewarding, I am someone who is completely faithful to my partner. I will do anything and everything to make him happy and/or entertained. He can always rely on me to be someone who will never cancel on him or care about myself more in any given situation. Most people with BPD aim to please and are willing to almost be maids/slaves to their partner.

So this whole stereotyping us, you clearly have no idea how we actually are. We just want to give all our love.
>>
>>36979729
Dear C. E. I miss you. Even after everything that happened, how you treated me badly, cheated one me, blamed me for everything. Its been over three years and it still hurts to thing about you. I loved you more than anyone else and for a long time it felt like you did too. I dont know why you did what you did but i can understand it now, life sucks to be honest. At times i think about doing the same thing, I imagine how easy it would be to just let everything go. I want to end it so badly but I have to wait until my mom passes. I miss you more than anything
>>
K
This is over. I see how you look at me from time to time and I guess you see me too, but Im not gonna make any moves with you anymore, if you want to do anything YOU have to do it. I am not sacrificing myself for someone who doesnt want me back.
O
>>
>>36982374
yah, and you "give us your love" by manipulating, gaslighting, threatening, belittling, swinging between two opposites, blaming everyone but yourselves. thnx m8
>>
File: TheFeelTrainHasNoBrakes.gif (662KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
TheFeelTrainHasNoBrakes.gif
662KB, 800x528px
Dear K.,
I work closely with you every day, and I really admire how dedicated you are and how hard you try to make cool stuff. But there's certain aspects of our jobs that can't be taught -- you either have the eye for it or you don't -- and it hurts me to say this, but you really don't, and I don't know what kind of critique I can give you that will stick. I've tried everything I can think of, and I've tried to lead by example the best I can, and now I don't know what to do and I feel like I've failed you as a mentor.
>>
File: tumblr_oom7wbFAgA1s4zvw6o1_500.jpg (55KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oom7wbFAgA1s4zvw6o1_500.jpg
55KB, 500x318px
>>36982556
this is why you're a lonely virgin because you don't take the time to understand anything
>>
>>36982654
>went through hell in a relationship with a BPD for several years

>boo hoo you're a virgin if you don't want to date LITERALLY psychos
>>
S,

You are under a misconception. I did not ruin your life.
It is about our age difference that I said "sinful".
I've not Borderline personality disorder and I'm single now.
And I'm not transgender. I'm a heterosexual.

However, you already have a girlfriend. I did not know the fact at all.
I liked you for two years. You knew my feelings. Nevertheless, you are playing fast and loose with me.
Originally, since you have a specific opponent, I think you should tell me clearly.

You've been taking advantage of my kindness.

However I'm not angry with you. I'm just sad about the behavior you have done to me.
You will do much love from now on.
Then, you must become the person who can understand the feeling of the person.

Finally, I can escape this long chaotic tunnel.
Finally I can find a new love.
At the same time, I will never see all social media about you in future. This website also.
I will not contact you anymore. So you must forget me, too.

At the end of this letter, we will truly farewell.
I'm counting on you to be strong! Goodbye.

Y
>>
Dear fembot,

I don't trust you I don't trust you I don't trust you I don't trust you I don't trust you I don't trust you I don't trust you I don't trust you I don't trust you I don't trust you I don't trust you I don't trust you I don't trust you I don't trust you I don't trust you I don't trust you I don't trust you I don't trust you I don't trust you I don't trust you

And I never will
>>
Dear Anna,

I wish I could still trust you.

- Me
>>
File: 1463481560453.jpg (25KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
1463481560453.jpg
25KB, 480x468px
to most i met through this stupid place,

you smell and I don't like you

regards,

big gassy
>>
Guy down the street,
Please shut your dog up
Thanks, Me
>>
talk to me again you fucker! i'm way to aspie for this shit. tell me to go away and you think i'm sad and weird or something at least, so i know not to wonder whether or not i should talk to you. this is just cruel and annoying.
>>
Bump
Ahsjkskals
>>
M,

I'm sorry for pushing you away, I fucking love you and I miss you. I don't want anyone else and I wish I could do better to show how important you are to me. I'm so sorry for making you put up with my bullshit, I really am. I don't deserve you at all.

Anon
>>
>>36987022
I too feel this way all the time, so I don't message her 99% of the time. Only once in a blue moon in a fit of uncontrollable feeling, but it only takes a few minutes of talking to her to realize again that she is utterly uninterested in talking to me.
>>
I'm sorry if I don't get you guys any Christmas presents this year
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.