[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you give up on trying to find a girl /r9k/? I gave up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11

File: 146543522566.gif (2MB, 254x196px) Image search: [Google]
146543522566.gif
2MB, 254x196px
When did you give up on trying to find a girl /r9k/? I gave up when I was 15 and realized I was too ugly and socially inept to get anywhere with a girl.
>>
>>36979719

Man as hard as I try I just can't watch this dudes shit. It's hillarious I know, but I cringe so fucking hard I turn it off almost immediately.
>>
File: lies.png (335KB, 388x408px) Image search: [Google]
lies.png
335KB, 388x408px
I'm kind of giving up now. I just want someone who's sweet, shares my interests, and will enjoy being around me but the only girls I meet at my university are too normal for me, and r9k doesn't seem to be a legitimate means of meeting anyone. It's a shame, too, because I know if someone fit with what I want, they'd enjoy my company.

Unfortunate.
>>
I made a normie girl who told all her friends I was hot and really into me do a complete 180 because I have autism. It wasn't even easy mode, it was baby's first dating and I still fucked it cause I'm a retard.
>>
Once I hit 22. If you can't get laid after graduating college, when women are free spirited sexual deviants, in the current year of degeneracy, it's time to give up and complain on the internet about it.
>>
>>36979813
Standards check. Mostly civil, has one thing in common, will tolerate. Everything else is window dressing.
>>
Age 23. I keep telling myself to stop even bothering to talk to women for any reason but I keep doing it anyway.
>>
File: Dazai_Osamu.jpg (19KB, 220x331px) Image search: [Google]
Dazai_Osamu.jpg
19KB, 220x331px
I never tried. I always felt I wasn't good enough to even have friends, so why even try and get a girlfriend
>>
>>36979719
When I realized I'd get called a faggot either way
>>
>>36979944
Really? Can you tell me more? What was your experience like in school?
>>
>>36979764
Leave reviewdaddy alone
>>
>>36980253
I have low self esteem and I'm constantly afraid that people will realize how much of a boring loser I am, so I always make sure that nobody gets too close to me. I would always try and be somewhat friendly to people at school, and I was generally liked, but I would never interact with anyone outside of school or try and go further than a casual acquaintance with anybody. I can tell that a couple people tried to be friends with me, but I pushed them away (ignoring text messages, never initiating or attending social gatherings). I felt like I couldn't relate with anyone, and almost every conversation I had I felt like I was desperately grasping at things to say. I look back on highschool, and even though I only graduated a year ago, I barely have any memories of that time in my life because all I did was go to class, and then go home and stare at my computer. I never seriously entertained the idea of having a girlfriend because I couldn't even handle having friends, the amount of intimacy and vulnerability involved in having a girlfriend would be out of the question.

I feel like an empty human being
>>
>>36979884
What are you trying to say with this?
>>
>>36981370
I felt that feel anon.

And we ended up here.

Fuck this world.
>>
>>36979719
6th grade. I even remember the specific conversation that made me realize it.
>>
I actually tried early in high school, opened my heart our and failed miserably. Was humiliated. Since then, I have withdrawn from all forms of socialization and keep to myself. Don't think I've said more than 4 words to a female after that, I'm 26.
>>
>>36979719
Giving up at 15 was a mistake you still had a chance to catch up

Now you're fucked
>>
>>36981544
go on...

oqiurfiwuefhqiwueg
>>
File: 1492830170892.jpg (78KB, 1270x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1492830170892.jpg
78KB, 1270x1132px
>>36979884
What did this oregano anon mean by this?
>>
>>36981544
We'll tell us the conversation you duckhead!
>>
File: 1479091922614.jpg (67KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
1479091922614.jpg
67KB, 600x528px
>>36979719
When I kept hearing my friends talk about getting hit on. It's never happened to me, not even faggots think I am attractive.
>>
I never tried, I remember grabbing girls' asses when I was 7-9 years old then something happened which I don't remember and my confidence got shot. Got completely shy, never dates in my life, I'm 19, 20 in a month.
>>
File: 1487072710822s.jpg (8KB, 236x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487072710822s.jpg
8KB, 236x250px
I still haven't given up since I like to think I have some redeeming qualities, but every time I look at a cute girl or any girl that catches my attention, and she somehoe acknowledges me or I have the balls to go talk to her, I look at myself in the mirror afterwards and feel ashamed and my dreams are shattered, and I'm left thinking an ugly fuck like me doesn't deserve the love of the girls I desire.
Then I build up some confidence and the cycle starts over again and again.
>>
>>36981660
That spark of confidence you get when you make eye contact with a girl?

That confidence truly is merely a spark, and will never truly blossom into a flame. It will just fade away into nothing until another spark is made.

I know this feel.
>>
>>36981577
>>36981611
Nah
Nice dubs tho
>>
Finding someone is easy imo. Finding someone that feels the same way is the difficult part.

I fucked up a good friendship in highschool because I thought I read the signals correctly.

I stopped searching because of the fear of losing friends.
>>
File: Ct1fHMtXEAY_3X7.jpg (114KB, 1200x948px) Image search: [Google]
Ct1fHMtXEAY_3X7.jpg
114KB, 1200x948px
I asked a girl out for the 1st time ever earlier tonight, she said yes and gave me her number. Up until recently i had been
>no one would ever say yes to you you fucking fat piece of shit.
But last night, while in the shower i had a surge of confidence or something and decided that i would ask out the girl at work i have a crush on. Nearly backed out but thanks to my friends i went through with it. Guys, this is literally the happiest ive been in a while. Dont give up hope. If a 5ft 7 fatfuck like me can get a date you can too
>>
>>36981823
Communicating with women is like trying to read a language that only normies are able to read.

Why are signals such bullshit
>>
File: 13 Sybok.jpg (13KB, 400x168px) Image search: [Google]
13 Sybok.jpg
13KB, 400x168px
>>36981833
>ask out girl for the first time ever a few years ago at age of 27
>she says yes, despite the spaghetti bulging out of my pockets
>call her the day before to finalize plans
>she cancels
>never ask anyone else out again
Not saying that means anything to you anon, just you reminded me of an amusing anecdote from my life.
>>
>>36982521
Hoping that doesnt happen to me anon, sorry it happened to you. Im mostly just happy/proud that i mustered enough courage to even ask
>>
>>36979719
I gave up the second I touched video games. From that point on I knew I liked video games better than girls.
>>
>>36982521

What did you ask her out to, a date? People don't go on dates anymore.
>>
>>36982544
That's the important thing. Tbh I mostly did it so I could report to my parents that I was trying (this being just before Christmas break). Though she was a qt, and I wouldn't necessarily have minded if it went anywhere, I honestly didn't mind. I still went on the date by myself (I was mostly inviting her to come along with me), and it was miserable because of external conditions, so it would have been even worse if I had someone to worry about.
>>
>>36982624
Yeah, deep down i also asked to please my mom. Im only 20 but ever since i turned 16 almost every other day shed bring up the whole "anon why dont you have a gf or go on dates". We dont even live together anymore and i still wake up to "ynogf" texts
Hopefully this makes her a little happy.
>>
this really aggressive girl had convinced herself that I was her boyfriend right before the summer and I ghosted her the whole time because I was a terrified sperg and I came back for 9th grade and all of the girls hated me and it was over, folks.
>>
When I realized I could barely even get people to treat me with respect

I feel like a shadow of a human being
>>
>>36979884
Dont worry i know what you mean and i agree
>>
>>36982722
kek pls: does your mom text you directly "ynogf"
no need to lie but it would make my day so far.
>>
I tell myself I haven't given up but really I did in 2013
>>
>>36982576
What the fuck is it that people do then?
I've also noticed that people don't "answer phone calls" anymore or "let you know" when their plans change even if they involve you
I feel like I woke up in the passive aggressive asshole universe some years ago

Someone explain to me what the fuck people do when it seems like they don't even pretend to care anymore
>hey gurrrl want me to break into your house and give you free money before you can pretend to refuse, then leave again
???
>>
>>36981370
>some even tried to be friends with me but I declined because I'm so worthless and such a big looser

fuck you I'd happily take that chance. no one ever tried to be friends with me since elementary. I did have some friends in middle school tough but I had to work for it. You had the opportunity and blew it
>>
Yeah I know. I feel like a bit of an ass complaining about this stuff when other people here are actually trying or have had a way worse time growing up. If it makes you feel any better though, it's not like people were throwing themselves at me to be my friend. It's more like I had a couple acquaintances that I could have become more friendly with if I had been able to get past my insecurities and maybe had some better social skills
>>
>>36983783
whoops replying to: >>36983488
>>
>>36979719

the sweet succubus that is NEETdom is will suck your soul straight from your bones. It is a breast that looks plentiful; it looks like a monastery from afar, my friend. Do not come into the depths - they will swallow you whole.
>>
>>36984025

I've come to realize that NEETdom is inexcusable for anyone - and this is after 5 years of living with my mom and pissing in bottles. Anyone who is in it should just fix themselves and get stop making excuses
>>
>>36984168
good job projecting your own shame onto everyone else, dad
maybe you should work on finishing that growing up thing you pretend to believe in so much
>>
Honestly? I've never given up, I've been able to get solid validation a few times that it's gonna be hard for me, but possible. I'm 25 and still do dumb normie shit to try and find that one girl that'll put up with my shit.
>>
>>36979719

Where are this guy's videos?
>>
File: 1473995326972.jpg (58KB, 957x638px) Image search: [Google]
1473995326972.jpg
58KB, 957x638px
>>36984322
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheReportOfTheWeek/videos
>>
>>36979719
I just gave up recently. Im 20. Asked a gurl I knew my whole life to date me. She said yes then no. Now my best friend is hooking up with her. Ive given up on anything worth while. I guess I can get through life jacking it to 2d girls but it still hurts. I think I ruin everything for everyone. I honestly think I shouldnt exist. I have no drive to continue existing anymore.
>>
File: shrug.png (17KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
17KB, 180x200px
>>36979719
I gave up roughly 6 years ago.
I'm not a virgin, nor do I remember ever being rejected after puberty. I know there are plenty of girls who liked my personality, and not just in a platonic way.
But that's all meaningless for one grand reason: My dick doesn't work like it should. And nothing I tried can fix it.

Knowing that, it's impossible to have or even fake any confidence when it comes to relationships. It would all be exposed when things get serious.
Which is why I don't even talk to any single women in my age range for more than basic necessities. Getting close to one would be a constant, harsh reminder of my incurable ineptitude, and at this point I'm too old to make up for the lost experience.

At least my life is pretty worry-free after giving up.
>>
What if a girl liked you?
>>
>>36979719
>needing female
>>
>>36984613
What if anyone liked me?
What if I won the lottery tax free without entering?
I'll cross that bridge when I get there to be frank.
>>
>>36984548
Hey, I'm a woman with sexual dysfunction, so I understand how you feel.

It makes me want to scream because mongoloids can figure this out but I can't. I hate losing control, and not having that over your own body is distressing.

What is your disorder anon? And best of luck!!
>>
>>36984548
shit sux

maybe you should learn how to cum from prostate stimulation alone?
>>
>>36984357
That really hurts anon, but don't give up. She's just one person, she doesn'g reflect you.

I undertand the burden feeling, but understand that people hang out with you because they like you. Besides your parents, all interaction with you is voluntary. That proves there is more to you.
>>
>>36984168
As a pissjug tier robot, tell me your tale.
>>
so, serious question: how many of you robots posting about giving up have tried antidepressants? did they not work, or are you clinging to some kind of pride where pissing in bottles and shitposting on /r9k/ is preferable to drugging yourself happy?
>>
>>36984649
I'm asking because I like a robot, but I thought he was gay, so I asked his friend.

> said he was't gay, just " gave up" on girls

Although I still think this guy rejected me romantically.
>>
>>36984168
pissing in wide-throat 2 liter plastic bottles is literally the best feel there is
>>
on my 20th birthday
i was laying in bed at night and realised i'd just turned 20 and was still a virgin in a country where it's highly unusual and ridiculed to be a virgin beyond 16
i'd fantasised all my life about having someone love me so it was hard to let it go but i knew it was over for me
>>
>>36984653
That's really one of the worst parts about it, almost everyone on this planet (who isn't too old) can have normal sex if given the chance.
But not you. It just makes you wonder why life had to deal you that card.

I wouldn't mind being with a woman who, for whatever reason, is unable to have or doesn't care about sex, but how would I even find someone like that near me? People are not particularly open about such issues for obvious reasons. And that's before even considering compatibility.
I gotta admit I have little idea on what kind of sexual dysfunctions women can have.

Best of luck to you too!

>>36984675
That wouldn't solve anything and I'm not even remotely into that
>>
>>36984979
women can have vaginismus

you can also always get a normie gf and let her fuck other guys (your ego can't be big tho)
>>
>>36985010
Wait your wife has two vagainas in there hooweee
>>
>>36984936
Girls started being interested in me and I've had my first sexual experiences in my early 20s, anon. It's too early to give up for such a reason.
>>
>tfw drunken older women near rock bottom in bars tell me it wouldn't be hard to find a girl if I just did something about my weight

I mean, they're not wrong, but I just want to fucking drink in peace.
>>
>>36984548
does your dick work when you're by yourself? if so, it's a psychological issue. try counseling or beta blockers
>>
File: beta retard.jpg (73KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
beta retard.jpg
73KB, 500x335px
>>36985366
>beta blockers
>>
>>36985366
Slightly better, but by far not reliable and sometimes too frustrating to even finish.
I even considered if I was gay or a pedo or something, but at the end of the day I'm not into anything unusual.
>>
>>36985481
well that really sucks, anon
it's been my experience when dating that a lot of women don't really care that much about sex, and it's scientifically true that the majority of women don't get off from penetration anyway. you shouldn't let this get in the way of dating. you'll probably lose out on a few, but there are plenty of girls who don't really give a shit about sex past the first couple months. probably git gud at oral though.
>>
>>36979719
I didn't.

I fell into depression realizing how fruitless of an experience it can be trying to find your ideal woman. It took me till I was 23 to find her, and we're 2 years strong. It's doable, but you have to stay vigilant.

>inb4 fuck off chad

I've been rated a 3/10 consistently on /fit/, /soc/, and /fa/. I have a persona that pretty much equates to 4chan memery.
>>
>>36985968
I hate you people. How many threads am I gonna go to and get shoved in my face that even totally isolated kissless friendless virgins can still get a gf despite not leaving their houses and being unhygienic and ugly as well as poor and boring?
>>
I gave up when I was 13 or 14. I was too ugly and fat and also playing video games and watching chinese cartoons, to have one. Suddenly when I was 23, still playing games and watching chinese cartoons but not fat at all, I was in shape even, my girl found me, I was not even trying. And she is 9/10, ez. I am with her ever since. I am almost 27 now. I found out its happening when you are not even trying. Even so after I got together with her I started to get noticed by other girls which never happened before. I never had a girl in my friends lists or phone. I think they believe they are some sort of platoon or an army and they want some private to check the minefield if its actual minefield or its clear route. If its ok, the rest will follow. It seems like it.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.