[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 18 and I just finished high school. I'm a virgin,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
I'm 18 and I just finished high school.
I'm a virgin, but not kissless. A roastie kissed me out of pity.
I'll be attending University majoring in Chemical Engineering starting June 26.

Ask me anything, and please give me advice on anything and everything.
>>
File: 1478043999803.gif (578KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
1478043999803.gif
578KB, 500x285px
>>36979434
dont fuck up school. engi is hard. I majored in physics and got kicked out for shit grades. its like being a felon, theres no way to un fuck up your life.

give up on getting a gf its not possible
>>
>>36979434
stay confident
stick to your studies
read your book the best you can
get a chegg account when yahoo answers no longer works
dont copy the solution guide, but use it if needed

go to office hours and get to know your TA

if you feel like youre gonna fail a class stick to it and try harder, grades get curved and you're not doing as bad as you think
>>
>>36979434
In all honesty OP, this is the last chance for you to define the person you will be going forward. These next four years will set the path for your life. Don't fuck it up.
>>
>>36979503
Engi isnt hard, it just looks hard...everyone thinks they are struggling and failing.

getting a gf isnt impossible, though people are very free spirited in college, its stressful, etc...hard to hold a relationship cuz it makes things more stressful, i brought my gf i had since middle school to college with me and she worked 3 jobs to support me so it wasnt 2 stressed out people and we had each other when we got home.

id say take the chance to explore some things and play around then get a gf senior year since its probably easier to find people as the college foolery is coming down...if not you can use social media to snag a nice single girl who hasnt been with many if any other guys if that is you thing, my bud grabbed an 18 yo virgin gal out of college.
>>
>>36979434
being a good person and getting connections is better than getting good grades. see what teachers you'll work with senior year, ask them advice, figure out what clubs your seniors are in or what your TAs did, ask for their opinions. get your resume fixed up and make a linked in, start looking for internships early on..especially companies that are near your home town that are interested in your industry.

Dont fall for the "we dont like freshmen/sophmore intern" thing, cuz then junior senior year they will ask why you didnt get an intern
>>
>>36979434
Do you actually like chemical engineering?
>>
>>36979434
bye kik cbtcpl if you wanna talk to a pro engineer just out of school
>>
>>36979608
I think I'll enjoy it, Chemistry is an interesting subject to me, and Calculus was one of my favorite classes in high school. I'm a bit worried about the upper level science classes though.
>>
>>36979434
I couldn't care less about your life OP i came for aku.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.