[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an intense desire to absolutely crush the soul of my girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_9221.jpg (48KB, 435x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9221.jpg
48KB, 435x334px
I have an intense desire to absolutely crush the soul of my girlfriend by telling her I've never ever loved her. She told me she finds black guys attractive and I'm disgusted and told her so. I'm not going to sit around and wait to get cucked. I want to show her what happens when she reveals such disgusting details to me. She's absolutely obsessed with me and gets jealous when I even mention other girls, so I'm planning on fucking a girl I know who's hotter than her and into me and then dropping it all on her before I go to uni. I want to make her cry.
>>
>>36977032
do it godammit. DO IT. i cucked and dumped my ex with spectacular results. DO IT.
>>
>>36977032
>this whole post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o
>>
>>36977032
In this world OP, it's cuck or be cucked. You know what must be done
>>
>>36977079
I am not a happy guy anon, this has completely ruined my relationship
>>
Please document every step of this for us please i want to see her destroyed
>>
>>36977032
Just ask her again if she likes black guys. If she has the gall to say yes again, fucking cuck her.
I wouldn't if she says no, but that's your call. Just ask one more time.
>>
File: Poppy_Disgusted.png (105KB, 163x164px) Image search: [Google]
Poppy_Disgusted.png
105KB, 163x164px
>mfw you're trying to pass for the good guy
>mfw you have a gf
>not a virgin and ready to throw it all away because of his pathetic ego

Just fucking leave. You don't deserve any empathy from me or anyone else. You don't even belong here.
>>
>>36977110
That's what you get for being a filthy normie.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 277x402px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 277x402px
>>36977032
D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

Oregenali
H
>>
>>36977063
>>36977085
I've already cucked her once secretly but I want to do it again in spectacular fashion. I want to see the light go from her eyes as I crush her innocence and hope. Roasties across the globe will feel her pain.
>>
>>36977032
As a black guy it always amazes me how insecure you beta white boys are about "getting cucked." Just because a girl doesn't hate an entire race doesn't mean she wants to cheat on you with them. Honestly you should go ahead with this plan of yours so it blows up in your face and you lose a girl that somehow fell in love with a racist like yourself.
>>
File: IMG_9433.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9433.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>36977139
I've asked her once and she said yes, and I told her I didn't like it, and then it came up in conversation today and she asked me what ethnicity I found attractive and I said white, and when I asked her the same question there was a solid pause of ten seconds and then "I don't know, maybe white or black". With that she sealed her fate. It's not even racially motivated at heart, I just hate that she finds a group of people that look nothing like me so attractive. It is also partially the fact that she just revealed she's also a huge whore, so it's a bit of both in the end.
>>
File: laughing khabib.jpg (77KB, 700x508px) Image search: [Google]
laughing khabib.jpg
77KB, 700x508px
>>36977032
>being this insecure about your race
kek
it amazes me to see how fundamentally removed from reality people like you are sometimes
>>
>>36977224
>>36977255

>If you don't want niggers to fuck your gf you're racist and insecure

fuck right off
>>
>>36977237
Yeah that's enough for me. You can tell she hesitated but even so, she said "black" when she could have lied and kept it as a dirty fetish or whatever. I agree with your reasoning too, it would be strange if a spic woman wanted chinese dick.
Not only is she into another species, she said it to your face. Godspeed
>>
File: khabib5.jpg (102KB, 636x640px) Image search: [Google]
khabib5.jpg
102KB, 636x640px
>>36977293
the fact that you're so worried about your gf fucking another guy shows that you doubt your ability to keep her around and have lingering self-esteem issues despite recently getting fit [according to the archives]
>>
>>36977293
Originally Epic XD
>>
>>36977255
I find it disgusting that modern women can throw away millennia of political, scientific and social thought for a group of people that have literally contributed nothing. There is no sexual element to this. I just resent the decline of morality in the West, and the fact that everything we as a people have worked towards can be thrown away so willingly in the name of lust. What's the point of trying so hard to be a good member of society if all it boils down to is women wanting to fuck the guys that haven't contributed anything to modern civilisation other than fucking bongo drum circles and dreadlocks?
>>
>>36977293
Not once has his gf said that she wants to fuck a black guy. This is literally just OP being insecure because his gf isn't a racist idiot like himself.
>>
File: madokagrin.png (510KB, 755x755px) Image search: [Google]
madokagrin.png
510KB, 755x755px
>>36977295
>she said it to your face

What are you, a fucking ape? What kind of a shitty reason is that?

>She dared disrespect muh authority

Are you even remotely serious? Think it over. Take your time. Come back on these boards when you're done.
>>
>>36977403
Are you telling me you'd be happy with your girlfriend openly telling you she found people that look a world apart from you attractive? Effectively saying that when she sees them on the street, she's already thinking how much more attractive they are compared to you? It's fucking disrespectful.
>>
>>36977403
She said it once and OP noticeably showed his disgust. Had she been smart enough, she wouldn't have said "and black" again.
To make it better, she stopped for a long time, meaning she realized the question was loaded, and she still said black.
It's so much easier to be smug about the whole thing when you're not in it.
>>
File: sexy feel.jpg (9KB, 200x222px) Image search: [Google]
sexy feel.jpg
9KB, 200x222px
>>36977032
Like the OP.
If somehow real, pls get security webcams and stream any part of her meltdown that you can capture.
>>
>>36977453
If my girlfriend told she'd find X feature beautiful, I wouldn't care enough to even pay attention to it. Even if it's some feature that I don't have, just because you like feature A doesn't mean you have to hate feature B. You can like both. You're just imaginating things that aren't real, that she's gonna betray you even though she most likely never thought about it.

>already thinking about how much more attractive they are

My point. Earth to anon, Earth to anon, come back down from jealousy-land.
>>
>>36977541
If it helps I told her once that I had doubts about our relationship once when I was drunk and by the end of a night of partying out on the town I had 10 missed calls. When I finally answered she was crying and screaming asking what she'd done wrong. I just put the phone down and went to bed. I patched things up after about a week and bought her a book of poetry with an 'I love you' note in the front. She loved it and gave me a kiss and her big eyes looked up at me as she smiled. Deep down I felt nothing and even then I wanted to stomp it out. I think there's something wrong with me anons. I'm operating on a level where on the surface I'm a 'normie' (even quite a successful guy at that) but at heart I really hate her. She's lovely and cute and innocent but I want to destroy her. I love the satisfaction of making a girl absolutely rage. It is pure catharsis.
>>
>>36977631
I suppose anon. If I'm honest the black guys thing is perhaps only an excuse for an issue that runs deeper.

I can't tell whether I have deep-seated misogynistic issues or I'm just a massive dick.
>>
File: l6pkTGc.png (388KB, 523x592px) Image search: [Google]
l6pkTGc.png
388KB, 523x592px
>>36977491
>bf doesn't want you to say you "like black" people

Either OP is racist to the brim, and can't accept that his possession like niggers, or he is insecure to the point that "I like blacks" mean "I will fuck a black man as soon as I get the occasion"

How can I not be smug when it is so pathetic and puny?
>>
>>36977648
I had a couple of stints with normiedom before I started drifting in and out of college and finally fucked off to robotland and this makes sense. The only reason I wish I maintained the pretense for longer than I did, it would have only been to fuck They deserve it, we all fucking do. To me it feels cleansing to deliver petty judgment, even more so if it's disproportionate.
By the time they reach a certain age, roasties have more than earned any mental fuckery that happens to cross their path.
inre my original suggestion, I use the NestCam in my house. breddy gud, pretty cheap.
>>
>>36977899
I feel like countless hours spent on 4chan during my formative years has poisoned me when it comes to intimacy. Without wanting to sound arrogant or vain, I am a good looking guy, I work out, I'm a student at one of the best universities in the world. Girls love me, but I hate girls. I remember reading this quote in a book that talks about a similar topic: "hurt people hurt people". To a degree that's absolutely true for me. I feel like bullying I experienced as a child, as well as the cynicism I've developed through this site, has led me to a stage where I feel like I am in a position where I can bestow judgement on people. I have no right to, of course, I'm not God - I just feel as if I've been wronged. I'm a monster wrapped in 'normie', and it's Hell. I know I'm a bad person, but everyone thinks I'm a good person. I can't escape, and this is the only place I can truly say that.

Apologies for treating this thread as a diary. I'll look into that NestCam thing, thanks anon.
>>
>>36977692
You sound like you've fallen for every /r9k/ meme in the book. How do you function?
>>
>>36977224
second

why do you all care so much, it's their preference isn't it? I can find most races attractive personally; it's the inside that counts for me more anyway.
>>
>>36978103
Refer to the above posts, pretty decently really
>>
>>36977224
fuck off nigger. we should've kept you in chains.
>>
>>36978193
Ayyy homie u need tu chill homes. Were all in dis togeeeether
>>
>>36978030
Burn it all down, baby.
I hope you get some measure of comfort, Anon.
>>
>>36977453
OP asked the question and she answered though.

Also why are there so many threads on /r9k/ that say
>Some men like fat girls, thin girls, tall girls, femlets, pale girls, mixed girls, outgoing girls, quiet girls. Every girl is at least one man's fetish no matter how weird/uggo she is.
>All women only want literally the same type of man and you don't exist to them if you don't meet that profile. Why can't they have varied taste like men?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.