[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how many people here are actually above age 20, no job, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

File: 1494517298596.png (177KB, 436x361px) Image search: [Google]
1494517298596.png
177KB, 436x361px
So how many people here are actually above age 20, no job, and still live with their parents?
>>
>>36975463
representing home boi
>>
>>36975463
2 out of 3
Posting from work.
>>
>>36975463
i'm and i live in a 3 world country

i'm fucked up ...
>>
>>36975463
Checking in. Feelsbadman.

I've been thinking about getting a fast food job in order to work on my social skills/overcome my avpd.
>>
i am.

got a decent gov job thou, so i'll finally leave home at 26
>>
me, but I got my excuses

>actually autistic
>have had jobs in the past but they have all required me to travel long distances to get there so screw that
>no housing here because I live in a small rural farming town
>also housing is extremely expensive here and there are many people well into their 20 with jobs that still live with their parents
>>
>>36975463
Currently pursuing a higher education, so yeah
>>
File: 34534.png (74KB, 383x641px) Image search: [Google]
34534.png
74KB, 383x641px
>>36975463

not me. i'm over 20 and jobless but I have an apartment, my mommy pays the rent and utilities for me. feels good to be chad.
>>
Yeah, but I have a chronic pain disorder thing so I got an excuse.
>>
>>36975463
contributing to the meme
>>
Almost 30 and still live with parents. But hopefully by the end of June I can save enough money to move out.

Every time I was about to move out some catastrophic thing happened like being laid off,etc.
>>
>>36975463
Had a shitty near min wage job for 2 years.

Got "promoted" from part time to full time, and then laid off because company wanted to cut costs and contract my job out.

I even have a bachelor's degree, but it hasn't helped me a bit.
>>
I am a repentant 3/3 neet, trying to claw my way out
>>
>>36976398
That's fine if you have an excuse but if there really is no other reason than having shit luck then it's pretty sad imo
>>
reporting in, i have an excuse i got into a car accident. i'm now going to physical therapy.
>>
>>36975463
this may be your only chance anons
>>>/bant/404296
this is OC, get posting before chad gets her
>>
>>36976488
Well being in pain is kinda shit luck.
>>
Moving out during summer
>>
File: 1491088512270.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1491088512270.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
gotta get those sweet
>N E E T B U X
>E
>E
>T
>B
>U
>X
>>
>>36975463
21, unemployed since 19, probably won't be able to move out anytime soon

i was born in a different part of the country than I live in now, and I always wanted to move back and live my life there, because living in this state makes me want to blow my brains out. I don't know how I'm going to move a couple thousand miles back to my motherland and still have enough of my mediocre life left
>>
32, live with mom. Part-time job tho.
>>
>>36976781
Part time? Why's that?
>>
>>36975463
25 year old neet checking in
>>
>>36977715
Welcome aboard

original
>>
>>36975463
Live at home
Lost my job two weeks ago and haven't found another one yet

Life sucks
>>
My dad still lives with my grandmother.
>>
Yes to all 3. I'm also khhv balding skelly manlet with no phone and can't drive. I must be the last true robot.
>>
>>36977845
iktfb. I applied to be a groundman at an airport cleaning airplanes. I hope I get the job.
>>
>>36977931
Good luck on getting the Job anon!

I've had five interviews so far, three last week and two this week. I'll hear about the two i had this week by early next week. They are all typical retailcuck jobs, but it'll be better than nothing
>>
21, no job ever, mommy and daddy. daddy makes degree money, was inmate for decade. mommy getting disability soon and I am reapplying for bux next year likely.
>>
>>36975463
26 and living with mom. Life is great, tendies when I want, no pressure to get a job. Not like I was ever going to get a girlfriend anyways so why do I care how I live anymore.
>>
File: 1494627955975.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
1494627955975.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
>>36975463
21, dropped out of college before getting degree, living with parents, no job for the past year
>>
25, been living the neetlyfe for a couple years
>>
>>36975463
23 here
Zero job experience
>>
I'm 27, have a job and live in a loft alone.

Im also in crippling debt and indescribably lonely.
>>
File: 1488760191669.png (65KB, 785x644px) Image search: [Google]
1488760191669.png
65KB, 785x644px
>>36975463
I just make the cut.
>20
>HS dropout.
>have had a few jobs
>both minimum wage and decent income
>both lazy and gruelling work
>felt empty and unfullfilled in both of them
>no amount of money made it worth it to get off my ass and drag my self to a place that I hate to talk to people that I despise

I will die a NEET and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
Not me but buddy is 31, lives with parents, has massive mlp plus collection, own 2 mlp fur suits. Does paper delivery for a few bucks to buy steam games
>>
File: IKTF.jpg (19KB, 300x626px) Image search: [Google]
IKTF.jpg
19KB, 300x626px
>>36978411
Excelling at whatever it is I am doing only to throw it all away and disappoint everyone right at the end. This is the greatest feeling in the world to me. I can't describe how it feels, it's better than fapping and winning awards.
>>
>>36975463
A large amount. Unemployment statistics do not accurately represent reality

Unless you have connections or are smart or talented, it's all or nothing. Making up for lost time is a meme. If you're average and didn't start working your first job at 16-20 while getting educated and all that shit, you're pretty much screwed
>>
>>36975463
20 y/o here. I've had a job and volunteered in the past but I left pretty much right after I started.
>>
>>36979216
Man what a guy honestly
>>
>>36975463
yep, turning 21 next month. I literally don't know what to do with myself. what makes it worse is that my mom is convinced that I'm working on something big, which I'm not..
>>
Reporting. I'm a leaf so the chinks mean I wouldn't be living on my own even if I wasn't a huge failure in life.
>>
>>36975463

Not me. I'm 27, have a steady, decent paying office job I enjoy. I live in an apartment with my girlfriend, who's asleep next to me right now. We're looking to buy a house in a few months and have plenty of money to do so fairly comfortably.

Am I in the right place?
>>
>>36975463
Yes. 24, never worked.
>>
>>36979891
>Not me.
stopped reading there
>>
>>36975885
then you have room for improvement?
my country sends jobs I could have to your country
>>
>>36975463
I will be in a month
>>
>>36975463
Had promising career multiple times. Fucked it up all due to depression, anxiety, and major drug abuse.

Momys currently paying my car insurance and gas. Havent been working in about 6 months. Hard for me to get a job when all these cucks ask for references went I went full sperg mode at my last job.
>>
Joining military soon so I can stop being a neet
>>
>>36979952

What did you do anon? How bad did you burn your bridges? What was your career going to be?
>>
>>36979970
>falling for army meme kek

>>36979974
Originally i was an electrical apprentice, only 2.5 years left to go. School was to stressful and i dropped out. when my sponser found out (company) got pissed and fired me. Jobs for apprentices are slim for my area so i decided to get into something else.

Ended up getting a job at a car dealership. Really loved it but anxiety was at all time high. Lots of troubles at home and i Kinda of melted. down. Originally started calling in sick and then let them know of my mental health status. They were pretty good at first but eventually let me go due to not showing up to work after giving me like months off. I could of became a automotive apprentice which i enjoyed even more than electrical. All my friends i made gone...

Nobody is to blame but myself. Anxiety and depression and drugs are just a temporary solution for a lifelong problem. Feeling down for months.

Drug use up 1000%

I don't blame anymore but myself
>>
>>36980079
>falling for
>army meme

k
>>
>>36980111
Come on anon, i mean fuck i don't mean to a cynical asshole but what do you expect to gain from something like this. This is a common meme.

Your issues will not go away just because you join an army.
>>
>>36979970
Good luck, which branch are you going into?
>>
>>36975463
Because no one will hire a sperg with no skills.
>>
>>36975463
checking in famaIam
>>
>>36980079
>Anxiety and depression
youre the type of person to write this and i understand it. anxiety and depression dont become a meaningful ailment til it ruins your life, i've got no sympathy for people doing just fine while saying they've got it. it's fucking hard to bounce back, so become familiar with rock bottom. i thought i had this under control and then i have breakdown #39 and nobody's feeling for me cuz they all have "depression" and theyre doing fine. modern day leprosy. /vent
>>
That's a lot more people than I was expecting
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.