[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you date a roastie if she regrets her past? What makes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1493340365706.jpg (24KB, 306x307px) Image search: [Google]
1493340365706.jpg
24KB, 306x307px
Could you date a roastie if she regrets her past? What makes you think that you wouldn't ride the cock carousel if you were a girl?
>>
>>36974802
I dont give a shit how many partners she had had.

The least of my worries about a women is her sexual past unless she is disease ridden.

Things with women you should worry about is they dont really regret their past, they tend to never be truly in love or loyal and threaten to leave or punish your or cause drama for the slightest of reasons.
>>
File: 1478968258516.jpg (40KB, 640x515px) Image search: [Google]
1478968258516.jpg
40KB, 640x515px
>>36974802
btw no i wouldnt ride the cock carousel, ive turned down a lot of one night stands im in nice shape, not ugly, and im fun.

So yeah I wouldnt be a slut.
>>
It's not so much me caring about it. It's just that with women, it IS an issue. They talk about how fucking as many Chads as possible makes them 'liberated' and all that. Not all of them do that, and we can argue about what percentage of women do that, but the women that ride the cock carousel care about it far more than I do. I wouldn't date a slut, but at least I can move on to other things, while these women are stuck talking about how empowered and liberated they are. I feel bad for them.

It's also worthy to point out that sluts also still have many options so I'm not pretend as though they'd even want my approval or the approval of /r9k/ guys.
>>
No. I would want a girl who's happy with herself. (Not to say she has to be a slut. Preferably not one though)
>>
>>36974925
>nice shape, Not ugly, fun

Get out norman?
>>
>>36974802
>What makes you think that you wouldn't ride the cock carousel if you were a girl?
The fact that I'd refuse a shallow hook up as a man despite it being much harder to get.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.