[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you get arrested for committing suicide?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 138769527528.jpg (42KB, 495x593px) Image search: [Google]
138769527528.jpg
42KB, 495x593px
can you get arrested for committing suicide?
>>
Not arrested, but you may well be institutionalized (if you survive obviously)
>>
>>36973095
Depends on where you live. It's legal in the US and basically all of Europe (except Cyprus but they can go fuck themselves). You may get forcibly institutionalised though, and if I recall correctly US hospitals actually make you pay for the privilege of being a prisoner, at least in some states.
>>
File: 0194_-_gyU3RvV.jpg (68KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
0194_-_gyU3RvV.jpg
68KB, 499x499px
If you get caught you'll be put in a mental hospital and fed pills all day. Not any pills though, they'll turn your precious grey matter into absolute dogshit. You're property of the state, you're supposed to stay alive regardless.

So if you're gonna do it make sure you die, or become some sort of walking pile of meat
>>
>>36973095
So I attempted a suicide by jumping off a building.

I was ultimately stopped by the police who took me to a hospital. No arrest was made.
>>
>>36973276
You mean you stood on the edge of a building for half an hour until the police got a 911 call and sent a squad your way?
>>
>>36973276
It's against the law so that police can enter your home without a warrent because they have a cause. Nobody will actually get arrested and charged for simply attempting suicide.
>>
How can you be arrested if you already committed the act of killing yourself? I think you really meant attempted. Either way, no unless it dictated into law that it is a punishable crime via jail time. Otherwise, you can get involu tarily commited to apsych ward. Length of time depends on the judge and the jew doctors. Sometimes, they want you to be really hooked psych meds to ensure they get a heavy profitand a lifelong customer.
>>
I tried to commit self murder and now i have to spend the next 5 yrs on probation and if i mess up i go to prison for 5 and when i get out i start the paper over ........

I failed at death and now i must walk the life of a failure.........
>>
Suicide is not illegal unless you live in a 3rd world shithole.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_legislation
>>
>>36973195
>it's legal in the US
No it's not
>>
>>36973095
If you are japanese and commit suicide, your family will have to pay some fine I think.
>>
>>36974786
You may be right, seeing as Wikipedia doesn't cite its sources. I'd appreciate a pointer to a reliable source though.
>>
>>36973095
Not if you succeed.

Buy a gun op.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.