[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just another day on meme9k

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: 78588e12627b52480cb6969da8a25919.png (134KB, 1073x541px) Image search: [Google]
78588e12627b52480cb6969da8a25919.png
134KB, 1073x541px
Which level are you at robros
>>
>>36971187
Level zero
>>
>>36971187
I think I'm nice but know girls don't like me because I'm a fat awkward anxious beta. I tend to befriend girls in hopes they'll develop feelings for me even though I know it never works. I'm too afraid of rejection to show interest so it's my only option.
>>
Unless you're genuinely a delusional narcissist then being "too nice to date" basically equals "too unattractive to date"

Lots of people are genuinely nice to women and have many female friends who they're not interested in
>>
>>36971187
I'm nice but I don't think women refuse to date me cause I'm nice, they refuse to date me because I'm unattractive and uncharismatic.
>>
I was somewhere between level 2 and level 3 in high school.

I never wore a fedora regularly, but I owned one and there are pictures of me wearing it (cringe). And for a while I relentlessly went after one girl who didn't want to date me and thought she didn't like me because I was too nice. The tragedy is this girl might have actually liked me if I behaved like a normal guy and had the level of self awareness I do today, but instead I acted like a maximum autist around her and was super clingy and flattering.
>>
>>36971187
i'm a very nice guy
>>
Don't engage women at all (unless unavoidable)
Don't myself a nice person
>>
>>36971187
I like how they've managed to turn somebody being a nice guy into a bad thing
>>
>>36971187
I'm not any of these things, I'm just bitter. I don't see a reason to hang around people who have already rejected me at all.
>>
File: 1485332269205.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485332269205.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>36971187
Level 3
But i don't wear fedoras
>>
>>36971187

Are fedora guys a psy-op? I can't believe anybody would be so unaware as to go around in a fedora saying "women don't like nice guys". I work out, am always clean cut, never wear hats and even then people still criticize me and hold me to standards. I'd probably get attacked and killed if I wore a fedora and stuff like that.
>>
>>36971630
There's a massive difference between being a nice person generally and being a NiceGuy^tm
>>
>>36971187
nice 2010 meme faggot why dont you go bust a nut to a shrek trap remix or whatever 12 year olds still think is funny
>>
I'm level 3 but I manage to fuck the girls anyway
>>
women won't date me because i'm such an asshole. just how i like it.
>>
>>36971187
>putting effort into making that picture
terrible
>>
>>36971187
ted bundy level mah nigg
>>
>>36971723
you are in denial and deep in the shadow realm of the nice guy false dichotomy
>>
>>36971187
Level five reporting in.
>>
Which level lets me treat women like men in that if they talk shit to me they get it back and then some?
>>
>>36971362
no, no, there exists a "too nice." It's being a complete doormat and being way too sickeningly sweet. You don't have to be a douchebag, but some sappy fuck who cries at any hint of negativity is very unattractive - emotionally. Being a doormat, giving way too many gifts, complimenting way too much, saying "I love you," too soon and way too often, talking about kids and the future after two days, never acting like a man, etc is just vomit inducing.
>>
>>36971890
This guy gets it.You just need to be a man.
>>
>>36971187
Not on the spectrum. On the contrary my autism and avoidant personality probably make me look like an asshole often.

I have no illusions about my failure with women, it's all psychological.
>>
>>36971890
>>36971944

Why do men have to "be men" while women can do whatever they want? Can you fellas answer that for me? Women are fine but the culture and expectations around all this are annoying.
>>
>>36972104
Because humans (like most mammals) rely on female-gated sexual selection, it's literally basic biology.
>>
>>36972197
in vitro fertilization
oregano
>>
>>36972197

So that's why women can benefit from what they currently do and even though it's so obvious they do have it easy, everyone just circlejerks about women being victims? That makes sense actually.
>>
>>36971187
I'm a cyborg that barely interacts with women.

Am I still a pseudo-"nice guy"?
>>
>>36972287
You understand that they still need to take the eggs from a woman in the first place, right?

Even then, hooking up/getting into relationships =/= having children
>>
>>36971187
This is a meme created by feminists to assassinate the character of unattractive men and end their genetic lineage without straight up genociding us.
>>
>>36972104
Its not even hard to be a man. You do what you have to do to provide for your family, teach your children your ways, dont let people fuck with your family or loved ones. If a bitch starts fucking with you cuss her out or if she is getting physical make sure everyone can see the bullshit she is doing then just lay a punch on her then walk away.
>>
>>36971187
Level negative one
>>
>>36972335
Exactly its also why anything that does not end with getting pusssy is seen as lame or stupid
>>
File: 1490054284648.jpg (170KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1490054284648.jpg
170KB, 399x388px
>>36971187
I'm at level 3, except no fedora

Why am I so pathetic?
>>
>>36972335
Producing babies takes a lot of time and energy, and can only be done with one father at a time, producing sperm doesn't.

Hence, females are more valuable and men are more disposable, and men /should/ mate with as many females as possible, whilst females /should/ restrictively go for the best males

This applies to most animals, obviously humans don't operate purely on instinct, but it still plays a big part in how our culture and society developed.
>>
>>36971187
level 1. the friend zone is an excuse by pathetic betas. i'm a loser but i'm not that pathetic.
>>
>>36971657
The latter is an overblown stereotype that hardly exists at all.
>>
>>36972381

But what you just suggested would make society punish me since I am not a Chad.
>>
File: 1423869244034.png (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1423869244034.png
26KB, 640x480px
>>36971187
le febora meemm :DDDDD
>>
>>36972459

But if men are disposable and women are more valuable (which is true), then why does western society lie about how easier men have it over women? I don't understand that.
>>
not even on the map there
>>
>>36972517
Obviously it's a meme stereotype, but "hardly exists at all" might be an exaggeration. You'd be surprised at how many (mostly aspie) guys treat women like queens (as in, "how may I serve you?") then cite being "too nice" as the reason they weren't interested.
>>
>>36971187
I worked with a level 4. He didn't wear a Fedora but he was a furry who wore his tail, ears, etc in public. Nearly every piece of clothing he owned had anime or pokemon on it. He was also in his 40's
>>
>>36972548
We live in a cancerous leftist society where people who subscribe to the dominant ideology (cultural marxism) deny or agree with science when it suits their agenda. In this case, they're denying biology to further the feminist agenda.
>>
>>36971187
Might've been level 2 in when I was 14 but level zero ever since I left middleshool. I can't justify nor put in the effort into being nice to a person I don't even care about.
>>
>>36972548
Because women want to complain and if they can get pussies to complain with them in hopes of sex
>>
I'm so nice that I don't even inflict my offensive presence on women anymore
>>
>>36972596
How's it feel to lack an original thought on the subject and literally just parrot what every other /pol/tard thinks? To be completely unrecognisable, an anonymous grey blob in a sea of grey, as utterly deprived of independent thought as those you hate?
>>
>>36971187
I'm the exact opposite. I treat women like shit and blame myself. Am I /edgy/ yet?
>>
>>36971187
Whichever level is the one where you help random girls as a favor and they think that entitles them to friendship.

It absolutely does not. Clinging like that is just pathetic and weird. Especially when women don't have hobbies and are boring.

Realistically, right, what do you even do with these carbon copy idiots? They have nothing interesting to say, live easy uneventful lives. Whatever interests they have are micron depth scratches on the surface of the topic. You'd get better discussion from a guy with no trachea who doesn't know English.

All women are clones of felicia day.
>>
i thought today's "nice guys" wore thick rim square glasses and are balding.
>>
>>36971187
a true robot is against nice guy, laughs at nice guys cucks, because a true robot is aware that he was born with the wrong genes that make him ugly/autistic to date women, also a true robot is redpilled enough to realize women are bitches that arent even worth our time even if we were normal
>>
>>36972899
>a true robot

Stopped reading the autism right there
>>
File: OxPatJl.png (822KB, 3300x300px) Image search: [Google]
OxPatJl.png
822KB, 3300x300px
>>36971187
Level 5: The Supreme Gentleman
>>
>>36973985
By a FUCKING door
>>
I am off the charts
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.