[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R.I.P Elliot Rodger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (298KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
298KB, 2197x1463px
It's almost 3 years after the day Elliot did the justice, he slaughtered normalcucks and bitch ass girls who rejected him. It's almost 3 years after his death guys, pay respect for the supreme gentleman. R.I.P Elliot Rodger, I hope you're getting a lot of pussy in heaven my friend.
>>
>>36970954
He was a faggot with bootleg sex-doll lips.
>>
>>36970954
Why no one cares about Elliot Rodger in this board? I thought /r9k/ was full of people like him and they idolize him. All you people hate him?
>>
>>36970954
Have any of you read his book?
He was batshit crazy. He imagined a "perfect" world where he was in charge and only he could decide who women could have sex with. Then he would deny all chads sex and do all sorts of horrific things to some women. It got even worse I just cant remember all of it

fucking creepiest dystopia ive ever heard
>>
>>36970954
>Pay respect to a pussy who couldn't handle being a robot
>>
File: F.jpg (41KB, 800x447px) Image search: [Google]
F.jpg
41KB, 800x447px
RIP Elliot, one of my personal heroes alongside Dylan and Eric.
>>
>it was easier for him to kill multiple people than to get a girlfriend
How?
>>
>>36971379
Killing people is easy, you just point your gun and shoot, no effort required. A girlfriend though, now that's hard. You have to actually get a girl to be interested in you which is one of the hardest things for a robot to accomplish.
>>
Pay my respects to some ugly ass faggot? I think not. I'd sooner fap to Kuso Miso Technique.
>>
File: 1493981739361.jpg (317KB, 1280x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1493981739361.jpg
317KB, 1280x1274px
rip

originally rip
>>
>>36970954
3 years and thots still disrespect us by being on /r9k/
>>
>anti elliot rodger replies
how did /r9k/ get infested with so many normies in less than two months
>>
Brother Elliot died for my sins. I was born on this Earth the very same day as he was. What's crazy is that I am also half asian/half white and was a loser virgin at the time he pulled the trigger. When I learned of his actions I turned my life around and am now a success at 25. Thank you Brother you will not be forgotten.
>>
>>36970954
Yeah,look at all these normie chads he killed.
Fucking retarded bitch ended lives of cute,probably nerdy and kind dudes because he felt superior clinging to the white part of his identity and couldn't deal with reality.
That wannabe douche was no robot.
>>
>>36970954
He was born rich and attractive to a famous family,with a head start most people would kill for.
Only thing standing in his way was his nasty attitude and personality.
>>
>>36971324
I never cringe, but you just made my fucking anus pucker with how badly I just did. Fuck dude, I can only imagine how bad you smell, and what your diet looks like. Do your hands shake when you try to hold them still, as well?
>>
So is he a skeleton by now or is he still decaying?
>>
Elliot did nothing wrong.

ori
>>
>>36970954

>supreme gentleman

He was an asshole. An entitled asshole who couldn't stand to be seen for the little bitch he really was. What a fucking dick for killing those people just because they didn't want to touch his nasty dick.
>>
>>36971787

>attractive

Hardly. That tiny little head, cliche haircut and pseudo-fashionable dressing style. Not to mention those nasty lips and that feminine nose. Maybe if you're into ladyboys he would be attractive, but otherwise he should have just gone trans.
>>
>>36970954
RIP HERO, press F for respect.
Seriously he really was an hero, a robot that had enough and decided to take action, even if it was poorly made.
>>
>>36971518
>ugly ass faggot
he may be a lot of things but he wasnt ugly, lol you're the fag, you wish to be as hot as he was, and as sofisticated as him.
He was an hero, not a fag, people smart like me will remeber him forever as the avenger against rosties and normies.
>>
>>36971429
Elliot stabbed 3 people by himself and one fought back, still killed all 3. Pretty difficult to do
>>
File: 544.png (220KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
544.png
220KB, 373x327px
>>36971324
Elliot, Dylan, and Eric weren't robots. Elliot was a whiny rich beta and failed Chad. Dylan and Eric were just edgelords (Dylan even had a prom date). Robots who idolize those guys would've probably ended up as dead as the Chads and the Staceys in reality.
>>
>>36972586
He was cremated, so he is ashes now.
>>
Elliot Rodger was what you might call a god. From his masculine features to his fearlessly dominating personality he was an all round catch. I heard from reliable sources that every girl who saw him on campus creamed their panties. They were too intimidated by him to approach him.
>>
>>36972722
I don't know, his dick sucking lips seem adequate
>>
File: a fucking door.png (1MB, 599x1304px) Image search: [Google]
a fucking door.png
1MB, 599x1304px
>>36970954
>he slaughtered normalcucks and bitch ass girls
He killed some Asian robots, that's all.
>>
It's good to know that I could be walking my dog or just going about my mundane life when some unhinged fag in a BMW guns me down and everyone loves him for it.

You should have just smoked some weed and calmed the fuck down rodge life isn't fair sometimes sheesh
>>
File: 44456363775.jpg (87KB, 358x496px) Image search: [Google]
44456363775.jpg
87KB, 358x496px
>>36970954
>wrote shitty manifesto
>bragged about his revenge constantly
>didn't get high score
failure to the very fucking end
>>
>>36975251
>failure to the very fucking end
Shut the f*ck up unless you can show up with a better score, you stupid.

I was actually just going to say "Bumpity Bump" but then saw your post.
>>
>>36975837
hey i didn't spend hours typing up a autistic manifesto, bragging about how i was going to kill so many normies and instead shoot 3 asian robots and one stacy you fucking sperg.
>>
>>36972722
Corrected:

>Superiorly. That beautiful head, wonderful, shiny black hair and stylish yet modest dressing style. Not to mention those luscious lips and that aristocratic, perfect nose. Maybe if you're into brainless brutes he wouldn't be attractive, but otherwise you should check your head,
>>
Why was he such a poor writer if he actually read as much as he claimed?
>>
File: 1492884394142.png (23KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492884394142.png
23KB, 600x900px
>>36971616
It's been like this for a while anon, it's sad to see.
>>
>>36976110
Narcissism
origino commento
>>
I can't believe you edgelord faggots are still talking about this ineffectual clown. For fucks sake not only was he completely detached from reality, he was also incompetent in virtually everything.
>>
>>36976110
My father is an English Literature major and he says My Twisted World is the single greatest manuscript of this century.
>>
>>36976020
>hey i didn't spend hours typing up a autistic manifesto, bragging about how i was going to kill so many normies and instead shoot 3 asian robots and one stacy you fucking sperg.
Hey I didn't make a contract with anyone to verbally abuse a dead person to pay for my student loan you fucking lifelet.

Besides I'm proud to be sperg. As a matter of fact I'll now go back to save the rest of the 500 images of a poshish restaurant he liked in his Facebook and wen to, for some nice family dinners.

https://www.google.fi/maps/@34.1562649,-118.6437302,3a,37.5y,334.63h,86.05t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sr0xyRiSXu3qVnymXVNsUMw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
>>
>>36976312
Shit, forgot to remover my nick again. Hope that no one notices.
>>
>>36974433
Yeah he was clearly praying on the weak, there is nothing to be praised about this person.
>>
>>36976217
>he was also incompetent in virtually everything
That is a LIE you present to punish him for what he did. Most of the people who knew him said that he was clever, also he was good at school and you can tell from his writings too, that he was intelligent, if you only skip being too BIASED against him.
>>
My cock is so small. This girl wont go for me. Well there are finer things in life.
>>
>>36976629
If you say so, sport.
>>
>>36972232
*upboats*
Origi
>>
rip sweet prince elliot
>>
>>36976110
You're mixing autistic style of writing with poor writing. So typical. People see what they want to see. You want to see that he was a poor writer as he was a killer.

>>36976677
You're not going to invalidate what I said by claiming it is just something that chose to say, not a fact.
>>
Does anyone else fap to Elliot?
>>
Forever the supreme gentleman. Rest in peace my sweet prince Elliot, you were too good for this world.
>>
>All of these normals in this thread

Yeah, this board is pretty much dead now.
>>
Elliot Rodger in Japanese TV, back in 2014:

https://youtu.be/0LBSSSizsNY

It's vey exotic, isn't it.
>>
File: 20170512_224521.png (568KB, 1073x1318px) Image search: [Google]
20170512_224521.png
568KB, 1073x1318px
What happened to the Elliot Rodger tribute channel? Does ANYONE know? It was the best. Very sad to see it go.
>>
>tfw listening to MTW while playing oblivion
>>
File: 1492145244342.png (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492145244342.png
121KB, 1280x720px
>>36970954
too pay respects I'm leaving a Elliot pepe wallpaper that is HD he is a supreme gentleman and I hope more follow in his footsteps
>>
>>36978758
Elleyo Rodgodaisuka!
>>
>>36978809
If you're talking about the master of Elliot tributes, all of his accounts both in YouTube and Google+ got suddenly closed. He wasn't uploading any videos for a long time, even if he was going to reupload his old videos, and then, I noticed that the number of his followers on his new Google+ dropped down to zero for some reason. I do not know what happened, he never informed about it anywhere that he would close his accounts. He hasn't commented on the issue here either. I sincerely hope that he is okay.
>>
F
I wonder if he even thought of going in a window?
>>
>>36979254
Yes that's the channel I'm talking about. I'm also concerned. I keep thinking about it and wondering why he closed it down. I hope he is okay too.
>>
>>36979500
It's possible he got disappointed of not being able to gain back his earlier subscribers, and decided to close his accounts because of that. It was important for him to make those videos, and he also seemed to think he had a community of people around him, but then there was only a few people around, concluding from the number of comments and likes. I wish someone could contact him so that we would know what is going on.
>>
>>36979683
Yes that could be why. Not many people subscribed to his new channel so he was probably disappointed. That really blows. I don't see a way to contact him because he closed everything down, but I'm pretty sure he comes here.

If you are reading this tribute master, know that we care about you and are worried. I keep asking about you on here because I never want you or your beautiful videos to ever be forgotten.
>>
>>36980262
I'm hoping it too, that if he is still comes around here, he would show up and tell how he is. And I will never forget about his work, as it was the best that there is.
>>
F
Why live
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.