[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FRIDAY NIGHT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0545.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0545.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Tell me robots, what are your plans for tonight?
I just came back from uni, and tonight I'll watch the League of Legends MSI eating a glorious steak, what are you going to do?
>>
telling strangers on the internet I want to kill myself
>>
I should probably make myself do something productive but more likely than not I'll just shitpost all day, tell myself I'm not gunna drink tonight, and by 5pm I'll be wasted.
>>
re-drafting my suicide note and then killing myself
>>
File: IMG_1047.jpg (157KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1047.jpg
157KB, 1600x900px
>>36967390
My plans involve going to an after party for prom, not attending prom itself just the festivity to go along with it. That isn't till much later though so as of now I've to get my latest glasses after an appointment. I'm going to be in la-la-land no doubt. Probability points to Xanax being taken tonight.
>>
>>36967390
Pig out on pizza and Mountain Dew while watching anime, then I'll retire into my room for the weekend carrying a 12 pack of Mountain Dew ,another box of pizza, and a bag of Fritos. There I will cycle through a few boards on 4chan, fap, watch more anime, and play vidya until 3:30 Monday morning.
>>
Persona 5 and beer
>>
Nothing.

I'll just sit in my room getting drunk again watching shitty youtube videos.
>>
File: 1482473345390.jpg (332KB, 1600x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1482473345390.jpg
332KB, 1600x1422px
I'm going to think about asking my sister to buy me alcohol, play World of Warcraft, and think about killing myself while imagining being out in the city with Stacy.
>>
>>36967390
job hunting
feels bad man since I've been rejected 22 times already
maybe it's my destiny to be a NEET
>>
Going to smoke weed, eat junk food, and play TF2 in hopes of distracting my self from reality.

>>36967502
That's always a good time.
>>
File: 1494266826262.jpg (22KB, 585x398px) Image search: [Google]
1494266826262.jpg
22KB, 585x398px
>>36967502
Haha so funny and so true
>>
Got invited to a friend's house party. There's this Eastern European 10/10 there who's sent me some pretty steamy messages. I'm confident I'll be rawdogging her in my friend's room.

After that, prolly going to take the yacht out for a spin with my childhood friend Charles since we live near a really massive and beautiful bay. Gunna smoke some cigars with a couple femanon friends and watch and stargaze.
>>
File: 1475858825763.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1475858825763.png
98KB, 612x491px
>>36967390
I don't know. The circus is in town, I thought about watching the show tonight. Still, going alone is already bad enough, but what if they have audience participation? Getting bullied by a clown doesn't really sound like a good experience. I think I'll stay home after all.
>>
Really nothing. All I do all day is watch YouTube..
Someone please recommend something I can do
No vidya
>>
>My step sisters 18th birthday party
>Will be loads of drunk 18 yr old women
>Tfw 24 so have to try extra hard not to look like 'that weird old guy'
>Will be trying to fuck them
>>
>>36967935
Try to fuck your stepsister that would be hot
>>
I have a test tomorrow morning so I can't go out tonight.
I guess I'll study.
>>
Ketamine and Robocop 3
>>
>>36968059
Patrician taste m8. Haven't done K in ages, do a line for me would you lad?
>>
>>36967390
Sit in my room and try to watch Fargo
The hospital internet is kinda shit sadly
>>
>>36968419
What you in for?
Oreganically trail mix
>>
i have some degrading acid in my drawer that i want to take, but im too scared to do it alone. i did once and i havent felt the same since

no friends though
>>
>>36968609
How many times you've tripped and how old are you?
When I was youngun I was the same, but as I got older it's just like "oh I'm tripping, what else is new?", tripped in the weirderst places too. Probably done way too many, I lost count at a hundred
>>
>>36967390
Probably gonna start a fight with my best friend.
>>
>>36967390
Work out and go to bed.
>>
>>36968660

just once. im 21 years old, took a tab and a half the first time.
>>
>>36968871
Oh yeah well the key to a good trip is to have the right setting, especially the first bunch of times since it loses it's magic gradually, you want the first couple to be good and change you for the better. Make good plans like go to the park or ride a bike, plan good music for your trip, acid is no drug to take indoors by yourself
>>
Either watch House with my sis when she gets home or play WoW.
>>
Finish a couple of the papers I have for uni and then wagecuck until 9 pm.
>>
>>36968806
Hey Me too, What's Your Fight About? My friend cheated on his girlfriend.
>>
Sit in my bedroom alone fap vidya shitpost sleep this has been my life since I was 12 and kek now I am 22 kek
>>
>>36968958

yeah my first experience was not good. took it alone, started writing down some weird shit in a notebook. put on some music, it sounded super fucked, retreated to my bed. lost my sense of who i was, felt like i was in the trip forever. finally it ended. it triggered some anxiety switch in me, which is finally, almost 2 months later starting to go away

it just lasts so long. my parents usually talk to me at least once within a span of 12 hours.
>>
File: zXyeCfN.png (467KB, 715x355px) Image search: [Google]
zXyeCfN.png
467KB, 715x355px
gonna see a meme comedy show. I will sit in the back so the Chad comics dont bully me
>>
>>36969064
The reason it was so weird was because you were trapped inside your house. It's okay to spend some of your trip there, but they're meant for exploring on them, change the scenery.
>>
>>36969002
It's complicated, sorry if that makes me sound like an ass but it fits. She is very supportive of me, maybe the only one who is. But, she just wants things to go on the way they have been and I can't stand it. I need to leave my shit city and make something of my life. Our circle of friends carries on like things are fine even though half of them work retail and the other half are graduating into unemployment. They mean a lot to me, but it's too much for me. I need to get out of here. She doesn't want me to join the Navy though since she's worried and lonely. The problem is that half of me wants to just accept mediocrity and spend my days hanging out with her working retail and living with my parents. My other half can't stand that and is suffocating. I need to let her know that this is who I really am and maybe she doesn't even want to be friends with the real me.
That turned out longer than expected.
>>
>>36967390
I feel like I can't reply because I'm a cyborg but I'm chilling with my gf playing tennis making dinner should be nice...
>>
>>36969064
Also I should mention it's best to do it with friends mainly a trip sitter if you're new to the thing to calm you down when things go a little south if you have any. I'm pretty good at doing it solo, but I always had a talent for it, was always the one to calm people down and make them trip good. Just know that it only gets really bad when you let it. Do what your instinct tells you. If you're doing it by yourself I advise caution and work your way up from small doses
>>
Delivering food with my flatmate for some spare cash to furnish our new place. We would probably get some more kitchen stuff tonight had he not had to replace burst tyres twice in a week.
Probs fuck later
>>
>>36969201

thanks anon, yeah the problem is i dont know anyone who would want to hang out with me for 12 hours straight. never mind 12 hours straight while tripping lol.

hopefully i find a way though
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.