[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell is wrong with me? When I'm really turned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1492562426842.jpg (231KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492562426842.jpg
231KB, 1280x800px
What the hell is wrong with me?
When I'm really turned on I can get off to the thought of my boyfriend having sex with someone else and forcing me to watch. And I just regret it right after cumming, how can I stop thinking about it? I don't want him to think a disgusting cuck.
>>
File: 1481287449504.png (25KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
1481287449504.png
25KB, 418x455px
>>36961668
Don't worry, anon, wanting this is completely natural.
When you really think about it, cuckoldry is THE intellectual man's fetish.
>>
>>36961684
Fuck off. I know it'll cause trouble because I'm not usually fine with someone cheating on me.
>>
File: t.png (207KB, 1680x951px) Image search: [Google]
t.png
207KB, 1680x951px
How about not regretting it. You don't have to tell him anything about it. But you can't just stop thinking about something. The way to get over it is to embrace the thought in your head in all its depravity until it no longer bothers you. Also, you could find out how he feels about it by bringing it up subtly, as in, talking about somebody else.
>>
>what the hell is wrong with me
Well first off you're a homo, second you're a cuck.
>>
File: nownow.jpg (49KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
nownow.jpg
49KB, 500x521px
>>36961668
>tfw instead of going along with your cuck fetish, your bf is heartbroken by it because he wanted you to be pure
>>
>>36961668
you dumbass.

cuckery is bad for males because it's unmasculine.

A girl being a "cuck" is hot af

and natural desu

most girls don't like virgins, they like the thought that their man is attractive and high value enough to fuck sloots
>>
File: IMG_0461.jpg (136KB, 640x793px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0461.jpg
136KB, 640x793px
I got off to that same thing last night, anon.

Honestly it's horrible, it just stirs up my jealousy to insane levels afterwards and I feel empty and sad
>>
It's natural for homosexuals. Monogamy is not something possible for them and they only live for sex.
>>
>>36963453
You only need to be submissive for that to be true.
>>
>>36963520
Submissive males are over 90% homosexual.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.