[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so hard to get a girl to have sex with? What is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Why is it so hard to get a girl to have sex with? What is the cause of this?
>>
File: IMG_2486.png (38KB, 501x586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2486.png
38KB, 501x586px
>>36960560
The Jews man. The fucking kikes
>>
>>36960560
Have you tried hiring a whore?
>>
>>36960560
Your being a basement dwelling vegetable.
>>
Wut? It's not hard at all. How many matches do you get on Tinder a week? Maybe your profile needs improving.
>>
>>36960560
I'm 5'7", 290 lbs, and diagnosed autistic
>>
>>36960560
Because you're not Chad the millionaire thundercock and those are entitled to all the girls in the world because we let women have rights
>>
>>36960906
Of course that's the reason. If women weren't so entitled, they would be all over you, after all who can resist an autistic fat neckbeard NEET manchild?
>>
>>36960560
Fuck, I remember relating to Ernie in this episode, and thay cartoon clevage and Jennifer Tilly's voice made me fucking diamonds.
>>
>>36961031
A woman of equal worth, but these days the woman equilevant of that has been brainwashed into thinking she is worth as much as that 12/10 Stacy and should aim high
>>
>>36961063
Just like a basement-dwelling neckbeard on /r9k/ thinks he's entitled to a 12/10 Stacy.
>>
File: Sad-Guy.jpg (445KB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Guy.jpg
445KB, 2000x1334px
>>36960560

>Had to work together with 7/10 qt in university, we have to meet up someday.
>Act like a total fuckin autist.
>Ruin everything, she even smiled and was interested.
>I couldn't even talk to her right, she even wanted to meet up at first.
>But moments later she decided to split the work, dodges me everywhere she can doesn't even smiles at me no more.
>I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable so I try to completely go out of her way and I don't even look at her anymore so that she thinks I forgot about her.
>Think I'm a fucking retard that it would have worked out somehow, it was expected to happen I should have been the one ditching her first so I don't have to feel the way I do now. It would have been for the best.
>>
>>36962284
I know this feel. Don't beat yourself up man. Shit happens.
>>
>>36960560
It's either body odor or your lack of wit.
>>
>>36962510
lack of wit for sure
>>
>>36961031
Who fucking said I have any of those defects? Did you just assume my physiology?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.