[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yeah I'm just not really into weed, but it's not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 17

File: joe_rogan_experienece.jpg (187KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
joe_rogan_experienece.jpg
187KB, 1280x720px
>yeah I'm just not really into weed, but it's not that big of a dea--
OH WHAT'S THE MATTER PUSSY? ARE YOU A LITTLE BABY BITCH? YOU STUPID FUCK? ARE YOU JUST A LITTLE PUSSY BITCH WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING? OH NO YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT? FUCK YOU, GET THE FUCK OFF MY SHOW. FUCKING PUSSY. FUCK OFF.
>>
>>36958469
I fucking hated this podcast. Joe can be such a fucking autist just like Eddie. Why do people get so defensive about weed.
>>
>>36958469

Which cast was this? I don't recognize that guy
>>
>>36958581

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A
>>
>>36958499
Because it is criminalized. This isn't just two people expressing their opinions on some consumer good, it's one person defending their freedom to consume it - thus he's defensive about it.
>>
>>36958469
thatts just joe...
>>
>Joe trying to get his point across as Crowder kept harping on "I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS ISSUE. LET ME BRING IT UP AGAIN TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I DON'T CARE ABOUT IT. SEE LOOK HOW EMOTIONAL YOU ARE GETTING OVER THE THING I WON'T STOP BRINGING UP"

Joey dindu nuffin
>>
Its always funny to see people who are like totally not addicted to weed react to someone wanting it banned.
They immediately go from 0 to 100. I drinl coffee every day but I would never react this way to someone wanting to ban coffee, probably because I am actually not addicted to it and it actually is "just a plant" despite having some psychoactive effects.
>>
>>36958918

You're definitely addicted to coffee, or rather to the cafeinne in it.

Try not drinking any. You know that headache you got around 4, 5 o clock in the afternoon? That's from the lack of cafeinne.
>>
>>36958469
Ironic that it was alcohol that made him so mad and defensive
>>
>>36958953
not the guy you're replying to but I drink a full pot of coffee everyday and don't get any headaches. Also if I don't have coffee one day it just takes a little longer to fully wake up.
>>
>>36958918
>I do X but would be ok with it becoming illegal
what a good little sheep you are
>>
>>36959011
Not the guy you replied to either but you might just be genetically lucky on how you process caffeine. Also depends on how strong your coffee is. But, people who drink a lot of tea or coffee usually start getting headaches when they don't have any for a while. I've seen it multiple times.
>>
>>36958953
Yeah I know this and they go away after two days. I meant am not psychologically addicted to it like Joe is to weed. So I wouldn't care if someone is against coffee and certainly wouldn't become so agressive if someone wants to ban it.
>>
>>36959037
Yeah dude the fascist gobernment wants to ban all the fun stuff. Real freedom means doing as many pleasurable things as possible.
>>
>>36959047
I don't make my coffee super dark, maybe that's it. I used to get them in the beginning but haven't been getting them for about a year now
>>
>>36959124
no, real freedom is to be free. You actually want to be controlled, don't you?
>>
>>36959212
>freedom is to be free
Its a meaningless statement.
Preventing people from doing stupid things is better than trying to uphold some meaningless and abstract value.
>>
>>36959309
>Preventing people from doing stupid things is better than...
top kek
>>
>>36958978
Alcohol should be banned not weed
>>
>>36958469
I got so annoying seeing Joe get triggered and then defend it with the complex he has against it, but after re-watching it I was happy to see Crowder feel uncomfortable and get a taste of his own medicine, even if he was semi-correct about it.
>>
File: 743938.jpg (21KB, 395x380px) Image search: [Google]
743938.jpg
21KB, 395x380px
>it's a Crowder embarrasses himself in public and still uploads it to his channel episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMSRAz2VZqk
>>
>>36959363
Not an argument doe
>>
>>36959401
I agree with him a lot but I still think he's a huge smug faggot
>>
File: 1467595149449.jpg (76KB, 550x464px) Image search: [Google]
1467595149449.jpg
76KB, 550x464px
>people talking me about this fantastic magic plant and how the human species was created exclusively to smoke it
>give it a try
>It does nothing
>>
>>36959468
>It's a crowder is so embarrassed he doesn't upload it to his channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c0P28cqFDY
>>
>>36959685
It's an aquired taste and effect heavily depends on strain and quality.
>>
>>36959685
This i tried it and smoked lot more then anyone nothing happend
>>
>>36959685
Bet you didn't even inhale properly
>>
>>36959309
Bootlicker faggot. What if the government decides allowing people to own land is stupid?
>>
>>36958499
I think the people who smoke it regularly put quite a bit of their time into weed. There's this thing that happens with all humans called buyer's remorse. Basically it's a bias that affirms the value of something expensive exclusively because it's expensive. Think about it, $150 for a half. That's, what, like a week of minimum wage work? And how many hours of high-time is that person then going to sit stoned on top of that. Plus, no matter how many morons try to convince you it's not a drug; it is. THC is a psychoactive chemical consumed for that purpose, it alters your brain chemistry. So, if you're altering it regularly, you absolutely are going to feel different if you stop doing that! I know from experience.
>>
>>36958953
I only have one cup of coffee a day to help me wake up. On a day I forwent it I was shocked at how dramatic the effect was. I was groggy all day and could barely keep my eyes open.

>>36959368
I am an alcohol and I agree with this statement. Unfortunately I don't enjoy weed at all. I also have no problem with others doing it, but I'd rather they didn't do it around me because it absolutely stinks. In return I only get drunk at home where it doesn't bother anyone.
>>
>>36958643
he's got a good point.
people say it helps with a bunch of things, but it's just a front so people can go to the doctor fake a minor case of something else to skirt laws
pot heads go into a blind rage attack mode over wanting their drug fix
like they say it cures cancer except you're probably going to get lung cancer or emphysema, pot heads will argue uhhh well i'll just use a vaporizor, and no they won't. then you'll get these grown ups that'll give it to school kids or the kids will steal it from them since it's easily accessible and poke holes into a pop can to smoke it out of burning the plastic liner and inhaling who the fuck knows what chemical smoke with it it's probably the same stuff that turns the freaking frogs gay.
plus where are all these legal plants going to come from? it's not going to cut out the black market they already control all the plants, people wanting to grow them are going to get them from a black market source. so these black market sources are just now the de-facto legal people now. so these cartels that already murder people over this shit, so it's not like there just going to sit back and not go after legal sources even if they do find a different source for it.
i've started threads on b about why weed should be illegal because i really think it should be, only criminals and public enemies use it. people lose their fucking mind over it. it even seems worse that people act like the tax revenue is a good thing when it contributes to hurting society in ways it's not going to pay for.

then there is the traffic issues, joes sitting there arguing alcohol was involved with the weed, and yeah it's not like the alcohol was the primary cause, combining them could make the drunk driving part EVEN WORSE. Not better. The alcohol doesn't make it any better and then you're just going to get more of these drunk drivers even further impaired with marijuana too.
>>
>>36959368
You're half right, both should be banned. As it stands though it's backwards and wrong to try to legalize weed if you think alcohol should be banned. Just because alcohol could potentially be worse doesn't make weed any better you fucking junky.
>>
>>36958668
This, especially since Crowder appeared to be content with it being illegal despite literally ruining peoples' lives through arrest and confiscation of children and property and the pains of jail/prison. That said he was a little too mad
>>
>>36960092
Same applies the other way around tho. It's just as backwards to want to criminalize weed while being ok with alcohol being sold. Authoritarian or libertarian, at least be consistent.
>>
Weed is the greatest thing in history how fucking dare you have a different opinion you prefer piece of shit. You are worse than Hitler.
>>
CUTTT HIM OFF MIKE CUTTT HIM OFFF FUCKKK
>>
>>36960134
No.
If both were illegal then it would be hypocritical. If I'm coming from the opinion both should be banned, having one in that status is half way there. Having both legal means I'd probably get murdered from some junky who can run around hopped up on whatever the fuck he wants when I say I think it should be illegal.
>>
>>36958469
This is why I can never respect a pothead
>>
>>36959735
>>36959685
either you didn't actually inhale it, or you're zombies
>>
>>36960212
If we made testosterone illegal then the chances of anyone being killed in violent outbursts will plummet radically.
>>
>>36960212
yeah man, dem fucked up murderous weed junkies...
You should propably re read that comment. I'm saying that you should either be for a ban on either or neither. Giving them an arbitrarily different legal standing would be hypocritical.
>>
>>36959685
>>36959735
Mouthfagging is a real thing, you need to inhale the smoke.
>>
>>36960266
hey pal, steroids are illegal. guess what, it does actually kind of keep people in a steroid rage down to a minimum. Looking at it statistically sort of dramatically cuts out the humane factor that if it were you or someone you cared about being murdered by that person.
That being said I think steroids should be legal.

>>36960272
>I'm saying that you should either be for a ban on either or neither.
Well not really. Alcohol is actually part of my religious beliefs, being a legitimate established practice for multiple consecutive centuries. Not some, well shit I wanna get high and go vandalize some stuff better claim weed is a religious thing to skirt laws so I can go laugh about how I'm an atheist drug addict while I carry out my crimes drugged out of my hardly rational to begin with mind.
Also most murderers are weed junkies. Most criminals do weed. Every drug addict doesn't go, well I only like coke or meth, weed is bad, they're weed addicts. They don't smoke to get high, they'll tell you they smoke to get "normal". They're weed addicts.
>>
>>36960343
Well, then you're a hypocritical cunt. Oh btw, got any stats on how many murderers consume alcohol?
>>
>>36960343
>this entire post
you have got to be taking the piss my man, no way you are serious, i refuse to believe it
>>
>>36960343
I hope this is bait pal, because it says a lot for your critical thinking skills.
>>
>>36960343
I feel like this is bait but I'll have you know I only do coke and mdma

Weed makes me too paranoid
>>
>>36960343
mfw he was baiting the whole time
>>
>>36960384
No I don't have stats. It's not my job to do that stuff I don't make money off talking about it and bringing up points. I just get violent drug addicts wanting me as an enemy.

>>36960403
It's just stupid to you because you think you're right.

>>36960413
>Weed makes me too paranoid
WHAT A SURPRISE
>>
>>36960418
I don't know why you'd think that.
Even if it were illegal there should be religious exemptions for stuff like that. Subject to actual legal procedures for procurement or storage. Alcohol actually has more legitimate uses. You can't clean your house with weed like you can with alcohol. Shit if you're doing something boring and low risk like cleaning why wouldn't you want to get drunk while you're doing it. Then you got your cleaner and your beverage handy. Weed is dirty, and smelly. Only criminals are interested in it. It helps them numb their sensitivities to embolden carrying out increasingly menacing activities as their crime spree carries on.
>>
>muh towers

when will americans fuck off?
>>
>>36960553
>It helps them numb their sensitivities to embolden carrying out increasingly menacing activities as their crime spree carries on

Confirmed bait, thanks for the laugh though anon, the word 'menacing' is much underused
>>
>>36960553
10/10
You're hilarious originally.
>>
File: Bait3D_poster.jpg (44KB, 250x370px) Image search: [Google]
Bait3D_poster.jpg
44KB, 250x370px
we've already sniffed you out dweeb, you'll get no more (you)'s from me
>>
File: pepe NEET smuggy.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
pepe NEET smuggy.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
>>36958469

I unironically loved this exchange. Rogan blew that fool the fuck out. Absolutely h a b b e n i n g.

My sides were in orbit.

Prohibition-normies need to get btfo over and over again for as long as it takes until everybody on the planet has the right to smoke the dank Afghan kush.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKrtlRQ9gaU
>>
>>36960627
I don't care if this is bait, kill yourself.
>>
>>36960673
is this response bait?
>>
>>36960581
Nah that's how it works. Some junky does a bunch of crime to steal enough to get high, they go get high, and do crimes to entertain themselves, and to get more drugs to feed their addictions. It's not like some of them get loaded up like it's pcp and think they're being attacked by zombies and start eating peoples faces, although a few years back it made the national news some guy on bath salts did that but I'm pretty sure they didn't find any evidence of bath salts in his system just weed. They do it to shut out their conscience about doing that shit to feed the feeling of their addiction. Of course being criminals and numbed of sensibilities they like to carry on that all those activities are unrelated otherwise they'd just incriminate themselves further.
>>36960627
joe didn't even win the arguement he cherry picked studies, he went with an older one that fit his bias better.
>>
File: 1460773661342.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1460773661342.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>36960553
>weed causes paranoia and tachycardia

Weed re-ban when?
>>
>>36960689
IT'S ALL BAIT
>>
File: fbi.jpg (101KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
fbi.jpg
101KB, 800x430px
>>36960699
I wonder who could be behind this post?

I wonder who never records or publishes any statistics about the hundreds of thousands of children who go missing in the USA every year?

:^)
>>
>>36960791
In fact, I don't work for pic related. You're on the right trail though
>>
Weed gets you through times with no money better than times with money and no weed. Movies, sex and music are better on weed. You can grow the shit and sell it. Made friends through weed, and haven't killed anyone yet.
>>
>>36960810
Yes, whichever "law enforcement" or "counter terror" agency you happen to work with.

Tell your superiors and coworkers to stop selling drugs.

Tell your superiors and coworkers to stop arming and training Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Al-Nusra, Boko Haram and Coca-Cola head-chopper death squads in Asia, Africa and Latin America.

Tell your superiors and coworkers to stop stomping on and murdering people in cold blood on the street.

Tell your superiors and coworkers to stop robbing people for the bankers, the money-men and the capitalists.

Tell your superiors and coworkers to stop boiling people alive in prison showers and torturing people to death for possessing the drugs that your superiors and coworkers sell in the first place or being unable to afford arbitrary fines for "loitering" and other such "crimes".

Tell your superiors and coworkers to stop abducting and raping little children.

Tell your superiors and coworkers to stop murdering those who expose your satanic entities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4EeJPNYBlc
>>
>>36959685
This. Weed is pretty boring, even if you trip really hard.
>>
>>36960870
probably date raped those girls after getting them high and altering their decision making.

>>36961030
I don't work for an agency.
Maybe instead of being a delusional junky accusing people of stuff, if you got off it, maybe you could do something that makes a difference in the world instead of complaining how other people go about it. Paranoid nut case. I wouldn't be surprised if you were a pot head. They tend to lead towards not taking any civic duty or responsibilities while complaining people who do, don't do it right. Yet while you complain they're doing it, you run around doing the opposite just so you can poison yourself with drugs.
>>
I smoked weed about every day from 16 to 24. Haven't smoked in three years and in that time I got a diploma, moved out of my parents house, got a decent job, mental health improved and now i'm going back to school again. My life has improved pretty greatly since quitting the suff. Hell, even with creative stuff I find that I have higher output and more quality stuff when i'm sober.
>>
File: pepe high dimenson.jpg (181KB, 714x702px) Image search: [Google]
pepe high dimenson.jpg
181KB, 714x702px
>>36961169
Fuck off, ogre.

Stay mad that people are waking up to your satanic crimes.

Your entity is temporary, in any case.

The Global Arrogance will be humiliated.

You can only mass murder and enslave for just so long before the oppressed rise up and destroy the oppressor entity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMfkX-gicw
>>
File: fXhe789.jpg (43KB, 466x466px) Image search: [Google]
fXhe789.jpg
43KB, 466x466px
>>36961169
>he's actually just a mall cop
top kek
>>
>>36961280
What do you got against mall cops? Maybe if there were not a bunch of drug addicts running around looking to steal and harm people the malls wouldn't need to spend money on extra security.

>>36961274
That's cute. I'm sure you're the only special snow flake that's ever stumbled onto this entire jumble of a conspiracy theories strung together. Give yourself a pat on the back.
>>
File: pepe senator smugfrog.png (170KB, 866x800px) Image search: [Google]
pepe senator smugfrog.png
170KB, 866x800px
>>36961338

> Shh, it's not real, wagecuck. It's conspiracy theory! Here, watch more idiot box and take more happy pills. There, all better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-YgjmWMJB0

http://www.wanttoknow.info/mk/liftingtheveil

http://www3.uakron.edu/worldciv/pascher/narco.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg9xgJc2efc
>>
I love that people will claim they aren't addicted to weed and all this yet even when it's illegal they can't help themselves and get into trouble for it.
>muh muh victimless crime
Get a job you god damn smelly hippies
>>
Lmao I just heard Joe Rogans voice for the first time. I expected him to have a deep voice...
>>
>>36961568
tfw it is actually a victimless crime
>>
>>36961620
yep
nobody has ever been hurt by getting involved with gangs and drug dealers selling weed :^)
>>
>>36961642
yeah good point, if only there was a way to avoid dealing with gangs and dealers :^)
>>
>>36961682
>b-but i'm not addicted
>i just risk associating with drug dealers for fun
Get out of here nigger
>>
>>36961693
fuck off Zio-Ogre
>>
File: 1449859567967.png (294KB, 534x378px) Image search: [Google]
1449859567967.png
294KB, 534x378px
>>36958643
>YOU CANNNNNNN'T PATENT A PLANNNNNNNTTTT DUDE
>>
>>36961693
>implying all or even most dealers are dangerous criminals with ties to the mafia, yakuza, and the cartel simultaneously and not just a guy trying to make extra money who get's his supply from the native american reservation
>implying you know what you're talking about
either way people get dealers because they can't get it any other way
believe it or not people like weed!
i think there might be an easy and painfully obvious solution to this, but hell if i know what it is
quite the quandary huh?
>>
I was a daily weed smoker for years. Quit a few weeks ago, my social anxiety has completely vanished, I'm feeling much less neurotic and generally more positive about my goals and my future.

But now I'm addicted to cigs. Ah well, C'est la vie
>>
>>36961752
>cigs

Worst drug.

Let me know when you end up on the heroine train, benal rector.
>>
>>36961642

prohibition is what creates black markets in the first place you fucking imbecile

if it was legal then you could pop down to the fucking 7-11 to get some weed and never have to deal with shady gang members and druglords
>>
>>36961819
lrn2reading comprehension before responding mmkay sweetie x
>>
>>36961830
the anon you were replying to said smoking weed is a victimless crime, and your (implied) response was that it wasn't because of gang violence

but the gang violence is only associated with the crime of smoking pot because it's arbitrarily illegal in the first place

so fuck off, "sweetie"
>>
>>36961988
thanks for being red-pilled

the bankers and the money-men and the military and police who work for them will get their due in return for the satanic crimes that they have committed upon the innocent and oppressed for so long and all over the planet
>>
>>36961830
Learn to deepthroat for the next time you gobble cock for the BANKERS.
>>
>>36962401
>muh bankers are the evil ones!!!!!
Go finish your next protest sign you unemployed hippie, the adults have work to do
>>
File: 1491994472172.jpg (147KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491994472172.jpg
147KB, 600x400px
>>36962491
Speculation is not work.
Speculation is parasitism.
Bankers have ruined and murdered, made homeless and imprisoned countless millions of people all over the planet.
Usury was forbidden in the Christian and Islamic worlds, and was even punishable by death.
Jesus Christ was not a hippie.
Jesus FLOGGED the BANKERS and drove them OUT from the sacred temple.

Why is the ISLAMIC Republic of Iran a target?
Why is the DEMOCRATIC People's Republic of Korea a target?
Why is Cuba a target?
Why is the Syrian ARAB Republic a target?
Why is the BOLIVARIAN Republic of Venezuela a target?
Why is Bolivia a target?
Why is Belarus a target?
Why is Zimbabwe a target?
Why is Eritrea a target?
Why is Algeria a target?
Why is Ecuador a target?
Why is China a target?

Because they REFUSE to be slaves to, that's right, the BANKERS.
>>
I like the sudden turn into conspiracism that this thread took. Fuck our world being controlled by a small group of sociopathic creatures who thrive off misery and ruling everyone's lives while presenting zero quality of life for humanity as a whole.
>>
>>36959766
Then so be it. You do not have the government permission to call me a ''faggot'' nor use that derogatory term. Apologize to me.
>>
>>36964495
>government permission

*the government's permission

I apologize.
>>
As a former correctional officer, anyone that believes there's even a remote equivalency between weed and alcohol is delusional. The crimes associated with marijuana consumption were almost non-existent *other* than drug related charges, effectively harming no one but themselves. Alcohol related crimes were a completely different story. This is to say nothing of the vast difference between inmates that snuck in a little dope vs. a pod getting drunk. One was always a recipe for violence. This isn't just a one off report in contrary to statistics either; ask any LEO which they'd rather see legal (barring the massive number of alcoholics I knew inside the fence and out) and I assure you they'd all say marijuana.
>>
>>36958469

Criminalizing weed is just a Republican tactic to imprison Democrat and libertarian voters and anti-establishment types. Steven Crowder is a little weasel/rat fucker, he probably thinks the same way.
>>
>>36958918
>>36959828
>>36960343
>>36961224
>>36960078
Hey hey hey smoke weed everyday
>>
>>36964764
I'm pretty sure you're right. It does seem like it's a fucking huge conspiracy to arrest criminals. Lawdy lawdy lawdy. What is this world coming to?
>>
>>36958469
faggots like joe that get this triggered over weed need to take a break from hitting the (((peace))) pipe.

t. former pothead
>>
>>36961224
Same here, weed is terrible for you.

If you are a black male as well the only friends you make thorugh weed are degenerates. I also think it affects us mentally in a worse way. Weed fucks my motivation and makes me feel like a paranoid freak. Literally fuck weed. Fucked up my life. If I had never smoked weed I would still be a normie
>>
File: 1447543543013.jpg (14KB, 334x344px) Image search: [Google]
1447543543013.jpg
14KB, 334x344px
>>36960120
i mean you can do heroin on the weekends and still function as a person. Nobody is fighting to legalize that shit.

Dont complain that something is illegal and they people are getting arrested for it while it is still illegal. If you want to get the laws changed fill your boots but dont whine that people go to jail for doing something illegal.
>>
>>36966025
Fuck you, fuck Nixon, and fuck my birthday.
>>
File: 1489789742178.jpg (175KB, 1046x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1489789742178.jpg
175KB, 1046x1022px
>>36966081
Its like complaining that you got a speeding ticket for going 70 in a 40 when they are raising the speed limit next month to 70. Its a fucking non-argument.

I dont get why people get so ass blasted about people going to jail for breaking the law.
>>
>>36958469
christians need something to represent the devil, just how they use silver crosses to represent their affinity for god. thats why they call it "the devils lettuce"
>>
>>36966122
I'll blast your ass you little schnook. I don't care if it'll be legal everywhere soon. I want it now.
>>
>>36966025
>>36966122
found the statist cuck
>if the state says so, you must comply
>it's your own fault for not following these arbitrary rules
>>
>>36966025
>>36966122
>waaah why do people complain about things they think are unjust
>>
>>36966025
gr8 b8 m8

origin8
>>
File: 1458709755431.jpg (33KB, 544x517px) Image search: [Google]
1458709755431.jpg
33KB, 544x517px
>>36966343
>gain several benefits from living in a state

I mean if you dont like how the state is handling things you can move to places that allow you to do what you want to do. If you dont agree with the state on how it handles certain things you can become a member of a party and fight to change the law.

But you wont do that because your a whiny faggot who wants what he wants when he wants it and doesn't want to put any effort into the things he wants.

You want legal weed? Go fight for it and stop whining on r9k about how 90 gorillion niggers go to jail every year because they're breaking the law.
>>
Why are weed smokers such obnoxious idiots? Jesus. Can't believe people are defending Joe Retard.

I mean I drink coffee every day but if coffee were made illegal I wouldn't attack people over it. Liking something is not a legitimate reason to fight over it.
>>
>>36966343
Maybe you should stop funding people who violate the non aggression pact while pretending you're not arbitrarily violating the nap doing so.
>>
>>36966552
>Liking something is not a legitimate reason to fight over it.

If you're even slightly okay with the government taking away any of your rights--even if you don't make use of said rights, you're a low test cuck who should refrain from entering discussions such as this.
>>
>>36966441
You're basically saying you can't complain about anything. Don't like a movie, a game, an album, or the food in a restaurant? Fuck you, try and do better.
Needless to say you're a retard.
>>
>>36966622
That's not the argument for 99% of weed addicts and you know that well. If you cared about liberty for liberty's sake you would stand up for pedo rights and euthanasia, but you're going to draw the line after weed because that's all you care about.
>>
>>36966552
>he wouldn't be outraged by coffee banning
I'd be grumpy for all eternity.
>>
File: 1455566371330.jpg (62KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1455566371330.jpg
62KB, 604x604px
>>36966725
If you don't like a movie you can walk out. Don't like the food at a restaurant? You can leave.

You have control over what happens in these situations, do you honestly think that if you don't like your food in a restaurant people would rather you sit there eating your meal complaining about how bad it is the entire time? I'm not saying you cant complain but subjecting other people to your whining when you are in a situation where you can change what you don't like is the most fucking petty shit imaginable.
>>
>>36966730
Euthanasia and pedophilia both take from somebody's liberty in their own right. People in terminal wards are basically helpless. All it takes is one psychopath to rob them of what little time they have left, even if they want it. Kids are pretty helpless as well. I mean, why else would guardian be a colloquial term for a dedicated caretaker of theirs?

No, the potheads who actually contribute to society are people who smoke functionally. They smoke on their own time, and do so with their own money. The risks they face are behavioral addiction, rather than biological addiction. And given that marijuana laws mirror tobacco and alchohol laws, those risks are not something they should legally be allowed to force on others.

You're just a bored contrarian throwing around the laziest rhetoric you could manage to spit out. And now we're going to watch you backtrack and larp as some highly moral traditionalist on r9 fucking k.
>>
>>36966806
But i complain about movies on 4chan, and i can complain about laws on 4chan.
You're in a weed thread and complaining why people are talking about weed.
Taking your own example you can fuck off from this thread and stop complaining at any time and go post in some other thread. Hypocrite.
>>
>>36958918
No one gets addicted to weed, you moron.

I've gone weeks without smoking to smoking every day to going a month without and back.

It's not addictive.

Maybe for shitheads who have nothing better to do, but not for normal people. Shitheads gonna shithead bro.
>>
>>36966925
To add: People who get addicted to weed are likely people with such little executive function anyways, that they'd just get "addicted" to the next best thing.

It is 100% mindset and impulse control with behavioral addiction. The only biological addictions there are, are those which involve protracted withdrawal symptoms on account of your body literally needing that shit.
>>
>>36966925
It's definitely addictive to some people, just not a high enough percentage where it matters massively.
>>
>>36966977
To people with addictive personalities, sure. But they can get addicted to anything.
>>
>>36960078
troll post but I'll give it a go anyway
>people say it helps but it's just a front
if the doctors are willing to put their medical licenses on the line to prescribe it, then it helps. THC helps, CBD helps.
>they say it cures cancer, but you'll just get lung cancer
when it becomes legal for someone to arrest me for cigarettes and cheeseburgers, then this will become a valid argument.
>grown ups will give it to school kids and they'll smoke it in the stupidest ways possible
underage use is down in legal states, and a small pipe is 10 bucks and there's 3 places selling them within a mile of me, in the middle of an illegal state.
>where will the plants come from?
the places where it's legal already?
>only criminals and public enemies use it
only if you define criminal/public enemy as "someone who smokes pot". Segments of every population smoke pot. I'm a normal ass dude who writes software during the day and smokes up in the evening; never even had a speeding ticket before. am I a public enemy? Do you define me as a public enemy *because* I smoke pot?
>people lose their fucking mind over it
"people" lose their mind over anything of value. "People" stab other people over McFlurries sometimes. "People" trample eachother over chinese toys and gadgets *every* christmas.
>the societal woes outweigh the taxes
This is also true of the lottery, and alcohol, and soda, and motorcycles, and fast food, and hundreds of other things we freely allow in society.
>muh impaired driving
who is advocating for driving stoned to be a legal act? We trust people to not drive drunk, and punish the ones who do so. Why would we not do the same for MJ?
>>
the recent one with jordan peterson was good. go listen to it, not like you have anything better to do on a friday morning/afternoon/evening
>>
>>36967069
BTFO

muteblox
>>
>>36967069
This.

Plus, if you believe that the police should have the power to come into your house and arrest you for such a morally neutral activity as smoking pot, then you believe the police should have way too much power. I disagree that a free society should give that much power to the law.
>>
>>36958643
Who else here fucking loves watching heated arguments?
>>
>>36958469
I don't have access to it, anon.

Joe orgego
>>
>>36966863
>hey smoke on their own time, and do so with their own money. The risks they face are behavioral addiction, rather than biological addiction. And given that marijuana laws mirror tobacco and alchohol laws, those risks are not something they should legally be allowed to force on others.
You pot heads fucking lie saying you just go sit on your couch after an honest criminal transaction when it comes to weed legalization. You're not just some harmless pot head. Most pot heads I've met are vicious and violent. The only reason they don't readily admit to it is only during legalization discussions because they're not going to say "Well I'll stop doing these violent crimes if you legalize it" instead you take a victim stance of "I just want to smoke weed I didn't do anything wrong" to play on sympathy of other drug addicts, and gullible or sheltered people that don't realize what you fucking junkies are like. Even if you're not highly moral, or traditional, it doesn't change the fact drug addicts are typically violent offenders. I've never met a prison guard that says drug addicts like pot heads are harmless as they claim, in fact those are just the ones that get caught and are not under further suspicion so they're off the weed and acting less reckless since they're probably in a bit of shock being in fucking prison and not wanting to get into fights since they feel there are more dangerous offenders they might piss off doing that in there.
>>
>>36958469
Fuck you. Who cares about fucking weed? You can buy it anyway it doesn't even fucking matter if it's legal.
>>
>>36966925
>I've gone weeks without smoking to smoking every day to going a month without and back.
>It's not addictive.
So if you quit smoking cigarettes for a few months without going back that makes tobacco non addictive too right?

I know it seems like bullshit but even if it doesn't have severe physical withdraw symptoms doesn't mean people are not addicted to it. Otherwise you wouldn't see pot heads get so upset over this all would you? They'd lie to get their fix just like any other drug addict.
>>
>>36967519
Fuck you dude. Who are you to assume that everyone who (Drinks Alcohol/Smokes Tabacco/Smokes Weed) are violent ass faces?

Maybe you're the criminal?

Me? I'm honest, hardworking, and have never done anything "violent" in my life.
>>
>>36967549
Quality
Ease and safety of transaction
Taxation
You must be brainlet to really believe that.
>>
>>36958918

You wouldn't be pissed if caffeine was made illegal? I'd be furious. Not only does it help me wake up when I need to be (which isn't always at healthy hours, sometimes work demands I wake up with 4 hours of sleep and get going), but I've known friends that can barely function without coffee. I've also known friends with insomnia that rely on weed when they can't sleep because they say sleep aids have always made them feel groggy in the morning, whereas weed didn't.

The problem for me is that a lot of this kind of substance use/abuse is predicated on fulfilling the requirements of work culture. For people who might use pot to sleep it's extremely important to them or else they feel they can't be prepared to work for other people day to day, and their livelihood is being threatened. Or the same for caffeine. I can understand how in recreational circumstances things can seem trivial. Practically I don't really care if anime were made illegal, for instance, because I can just watch something else. I don't care that weed is illegal because if I want to unwind with a substance, I can drink. There are alternative options. But if you use that substance in some particular way that isn't easily replaceable and it is related to your health or ability to work, then it is a really touchy issue.
>>
>>36958469
>BUT I DIDN'T REALLY WANT TO DEBATE. I'M JUST A GOOD LITTLE BOY.

Good. I'm glad joe tore a hole into crowder's ass. I hate it when disengenious people enter into arguments they barely care about.
>>
>>36967519

Spot the shut-in.
>>
>>36958918
>>36958953
>>36959011
>>36959047
I just started drinking tea (half the caffeine of coffee) to add structure to my life and developed a dependency. Fucking sucks dude.
>>
>>36967766
Where i live packaged tea has a higher caffeine content than packaged coffee.
>>
>>36967069
I don't know why you addicts seem to think honest people that dislike you're illegal habits which are a detriment to the conduct and good will of society have it out for you, aside from the paranoia inducing effects of the psychoactive substance you consume. Doctors do illegal shit all the time, Harold Shipman risked his liscense, so did doctor kavorkian, honestly you can come up with all sorts of doctors whom violate the Hippocratic oath, let's not pretend they're infallible characters of judgement even though the majority of them are very good characters of more sound judgement than an illegal drug addict, many of them are on a payroll to prescribe certain drugs, don't think there isn't marijuana interest groups that don't incentivize them to prescribe such things.

You can't simply site underage usage being down without any studies, it's as likely that the increased pollution and chemicals in the water fucking with their physiology, or the chemicals that turn the freaking frogs gay, is as responsible as your rose tinted glasses of trying to make it coincide with your addiction of choice.

You asked a question to a question as to where the source for legal plants would come from. Clearly you don't know or care. Legalizing it perhaps should not grand father in current drug crimes committed previous to it becoming legal and those people should be prosecuted and pursued legally more aggressively after legalization if that ever happens.

If you don't understand the term "public enemy" maybe you should google it, because it's not something rappers made up. Of course if you're a drug addict I'm sure you don't really care since the only thing that matters is securing your drug fix, and trying to appear "cool" doing it.

ran out of text space i'll continue
>>
>>36967069
Now for societal woes, you're back to the same old worthless arguing points of trying to argue other things are not good, therefore we should be able to do more things which are not good. This is not sound reasoning. I get it, you got a vice. Trying to say "well other people have vices" doesn't make your vice any better, and people with vices are not hypocrites for recognizing obvious problems. How do you know they don't believe their own vice should be illegal? Saying someone else in some other circumstance is doing something wrong does not improve your own. It's not a valid argument. It doesn't ease the burden of your vice. It doesn't make what you do right, and it doesn't make what they do any more wrong than the merit of wrong their own actions cause. Grow up that's very immature to even try to push as an excuse.

>who is advocating for driving stoned to be a legal act?
Clearly as an illegal drug addict you don't really care about whom is negatively effected by your crimes. As a matter of fact there was a video taped episode of some show a few years ago comparing alcohol to weed, and weed does impaire drivers, a little less than alcohol, but weed addicts can't even admit they are addicts they'll be combining their drug with others creating more dangerous side effects. The potency of weed has increased over the years since research gets done also as drug addicts feel empowered and immune to the high and addiction attempting to create more potent strains. Trying to pretend there won't be an increase is entirely dishonest, what more could you expect from a criminal drug addict than dishonesty though?
>>
>>36967519
Haha great bait, now drink bleach. I'll smoke what I want to :^)
>>
>>36967696
I'm not a criminal. I am a violent individual though. Except I'm endowed with the right to conduct violence on societies behalf. I can tell you, pot heads are often far more violent than me, and also do it in situations in which they should not be doing it. They often do it for their own selfishness, greed.
Many violent people disagree with the label of being violent. If you conduct violent activity, you're violent. Exactly like if you act like a drug addict with your drug consumption, you've very likely a drug addict. A hang up comes from the expression in language as people dislike the tone in which it is spoken.
>>
>>36968047
Not that guy but
>clearly as an illegal drug addict you don't really care whom is negatively effected by your crimes
That is not sound reasoning. Someone doing something that is against the law does not mean they don't care about the effects of their actions on others. That is a non sequitur, and you can sit there and project negative traits and assumptions onto people who smoke weed all day but that doesn't change the fact that this is shitty logic. I don't give a shit about weed legalization or your argument with that guy, but what you sad was bullshit there.
>>
>>36967635
People aren't addicted to weed any more than they're addicted to gambling. When you're talking about addiction to drugs, you mean a chemical addiction, in other words, creating a biological need that only the substance can fill, as in nicotine and opioid pain killers. Such a mechanism doesn't exist for marijuana. Not every compulsive behavior is an addiction. There are people who compulsively smoke pot, but there are no pot addicts. There are also people who compulsively eat paper and pull their hair out and knock on door frames three times. There's nobody addicted to those behaviors either.
>>36967953
Because when you allow the police to come to my home to arrest me for growing a plant and smoking it, that's a very slippery slope toward police control over all kinds of morally neutral behaviors and personal choices I make behind closed doors.
>>
>>36967751
As if that's difficult to do here. Here's your good boy point.
>>
>>36968151
Yeah well nice bait yourself, we know you're going to smoke what you want and none of us are going to pick on you for those cocks.
>>
>>36958918

Oh please; Chowder is a complete fag who got should be constantly bullied. Joe did the right thing. IF you can't handle a little bit of male aggresion then you should just avoid talk shows and stick anonmouys shit posting.
>>
>>36959124
never seen a more retarded comment in my life to be quite perfectly honest with you senpai
>>
>>36968308
>People aren't addicted to weed any more than they're addicted to gambling.
Alright I don't know where you're trying to go with this but if you can't recognize that as a serious addiction I'm not going to take anything you say seriously.

>>36968308
> slippery slope
Look if your slippery slope doesn't have drug addicts in account for it, but primarily police, you're too far removed from interaction with people that it sounds like a drug induced paranoia rant to me. In reality, it doesn't matter what the excuse is, if they have a reason and legal paper work to back it up they can come in to inspect your home over anything. That's not a valid criticism as you're against them coming into your home, the circumstance is irrelevant. It's almost fucking laughable you don't think it should be done specifically because of a specifically cited criminal activity. You look like you're trying to fill up a spaghetti strainer with water to boil on a stove top.
>>
>>36968471
I'm sorry, it's not addiction in the drug sense. At what point do you stop labeling all compulsive behaviors addictions and start calling them what they are: learned behaviors based on individual and rational choices?

>Drug induced paranoia rants
Where I come from, we still have police death squads. It's totally valid to want to limit the power of law enforcement to those types of behaviors that directly and negatively impact others. Otherwise, then you're right, the police can literally come into your home at any time for any reason, and that's a police state. I promise that's not what you want. Your spaghetti strainer metaphor needs work.
>>
>>36965615
>>36966552
Joe isn't the issue. He's so clearly biased, it was hilarious how he was throwing in little stuff, you could tell joe was like 'fuck, you got a really good point'. You can tell he likes the guy. it was just a little fucked up for him though not really having any resources and defending prethought ideas and stuff and not going off anything written or having any staff. The discussion would of went a lot more smoothly if they had more resources there and been a lot less contentious on both sides with more material to cover.
>>
>>36967953
>>36968047
lol ok I'll bite
>you addicts
I'm not a drug addict, per the scientific/medical definition of the term. "Addiction is defined as a chronic, relapsing brain disease that is characterized by compulsive drug seeking and use, despite harmful consequences." I maintain my relationships, job, and responsibilities with ease, and I smoke pot to relax. I'm not running around trying to get Stoned no matter the consequences.
>detriment to the conduct and good will of society
citation needed
>paranoia inducing effects
citation also needed, the overwhelming majority of MJ paranoia revolves around getting caught, not any chemically induction.
>you can't trust doctors to do medicine because money
I'll believe the doctors over a random r9k shitposter any day. There is research-backed evidence that Cannabis helps with Cancer, Dementia, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Glaucoma, Tourettes, and Parkinsons.
>chemicals in the water blah blah blah
Ok good so the water we already drink works as a natural deterrent to underage MJ use. No action needed.
>Where would the plants come from, hard edition.
If you want to erase all the "illegal" MJ from the US and then start anew... the NIDA grows federally legal plants for research purposes, and could supply originating strains, no "grandfathering" needed.
>you're a public enemy
public enemy: a notorious wanted criminal.
pheew, good thing I have zero notoriety on my block, let alone my community at large. I wake up, jog, eat breakfast, go to work, come home, eat dinner, get stoned, and clean the house or participate in one of my preferred hobbies. Right now, that would be making moccasins. If you want to call that being a public enemy, then you're the odd one out.

cont.
>>
>>36968580
> At what point do you stop labeling all compulsive behaviors addictions and start calling them what they are
Well I suppose I'd have to say the line is right about at marijuana and gambling.

>>36968580
>Where I come from, we still have police death squads. It's totally valid to want to limit the power of law enforcement to those types of behaviors
Not quite. It's loosely associated since it falls under their jurisdiction. Totally different issue. It still operates the same, you just want a legal go ahead to conduct society harming criminal activity. Paranoia over conducting something illegal and not caring that it's done that way as long as you can do one specific thing without it happening but that it still happens leads me to believe you're not at all serious and just using it as an excuse to paint yourself as a powerless victim, when you're conducting crime and potentially-- almost virtually guaranteed from this specific criminal activity-- harmful crimes toward others.
>>
>>36968843
You keep insisting things are true when they're not. Your assumptions are faulty. Your argument is not based in truth.
>>
>>36968741
is this b8? you druggies just spout utter bs lmao

>citation needed
you arbitrarily ask for source for shit that is common sense and then proceed to claim that weed is this wonder drug that helps many diseases without citing a single source.

>hurr thc from cannabis helps fight diseases
So if a chemical in opium helped fight a number of diseases would you advocate for heroin to be freely available for the masses?

>>36968870
not an argument
>>
>>36968741
>societal woes, dare 2 compare edition
I'm comparing MJ to other vices because we as a society have specifically allowed them to exist, because we put the onus on the individual to exercise moderation. Nearly every argument against legal MJ is made in ignorance of another vice that has worse consequences, yet is accepted by law and society. Your proclamation that comparing things is an invalid way to make in argument, is bunk.
>you don't care about other people
I really don't. Most people don't.
>weed impairs drivers
good to know, luckily we don't have to make impaired driving legal in order to make pot smoking a legal activity.
>but muh weed is stronger now
the weed got stronger, so that means you do less of it to get the high you desire. You don't chug vodka by the pint just because you can fit the same volume in your stomach.
>>
>>36968922
It's not an argument to challenge the validity of your position based on the fact that it's based on false assumptions? Nothing valid can be derived from a fallacy, Anon, you know that.
>>
>>36968949
>Nothing valid can be derived from a fallacy, Anon, you know that.
But you are just straight up incorrect. Look up fallacy fallacy to see why.
>>
>>36959124
there is nothing wrong with this statement faggot
>>
>>36968978
>fallacy fallacy
Is that the one where your opinions self-identify as fact and anyone who says otherwise is a shitlord trying to oppress you?
>>
>>36958918
its always funny when people totally not addicted to video games react to someone wanting to ban it.
>>
>>36959124
>Real freedom means doing as many pleasurable things as possible.
No, that is hedonism.

Keep trying to strawman though, bootlicker.
>>
>>36969009
>It's okay for me to call out fallacies when other people use them but not when I use them
>>
>>36968741
>lol ok I'll bite
I'm afraid you'll only get this one you as I've learned not to argue with people that go line by line specific arguments if I'm not getting paid for it online. Going to have to grind your teeth on these even though I made an exception before as I'm convinced marijuana is completely and utterly harmful to anyone involved, along with collateral damage for people not directly involved, but brought into the situation as well. If you had weed on you, you most likely bring problems for everyone around you, you know it, that's the only argument about weed from it's supporters is that it shouldn't do that, despite all the contrary evidence, no matter how hard you dig for stuff like medicinal usage. It seems so irrational for people to put their foot down over it, but it's the right thing to do. I don't want to be that guy. Holy shit Joe's guest on here is a brave man for expressing that publicly. Since people that watch JRE like evidence https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre this is the result of marijuana. Are you going to deny marijuana users, and producers, were behind this? I didn't even read that link. Does it cover how they shove people into vats of acid while still alive? The marijuana beneficiaries in this world probably committed more horrific murders than the nazi's on as large of a scale, with more competence since nobody is in favor of getting rid of them directly.
>>
>>36968922
this guy gets it

>>36968949
You can absolutely challenge the validity of peoples positions. The only false one is from drug addicts. They have a lot less credibility.
>>
>>36969057
You didn't adress any of his points, you just glossed over them and affirmed your biased opinion on drugs which you still didn't provide a source for.

>If you hadweed on yu, you most likely bring problems for everyone around you
Guilt by association fallacy. Every house that has ever burnt down has contained a sink; does that mean that sinks cause housefires?

I'm not going to read and refute the rest seeing as you pretty much waved the white flag at the beginning of your post. We'll take that as a win.
>>
The only podcast worth listening to is the dick show.
>>
>>36969057
>cartels peddle weed therefore weed is the source of the problem

ok jabroni then make weed legal and the cartels won't have any reason to come to the USA.
>>
>>36969057
blaming san fernando on weed.
you know what stopped the violet crime caused by the alcohol-selling gangsters during prohibition?

ending prohibition.
>>
>>36969128
>You didn't adress any of his points
No I didn't. Because this is a much broader issue. Legalizing weed won't defund criminals that conduct business in a depraved and heinous way devoid of any honor. People will sit here and scream you're fascist for not letting you do weed, while all the while the biggest fascists is your fucking weed dealer. Your dealer is okay though because he enables you to do your fucking addiction. I wish you fucking people would grow a fucking spine. It's not some far off abstract problem. The major weed sellers are the cartels. A lot of people voted for trump because he wants a wall between them. Guess what, we sit here and argue about all the symptoms popping up from that disease and are running in different directions to deal with it, walls and weeds, when it's individuals. You can sit there and press the issue so you can just get high and ignore it, or you can grow the fuck up and act like a responsible adult that actually cares about others peoples lives and not just getting high and being comfortable with your selfish self.
>>
>>36969188
>won't have any reason to come to the USA.
You're obviously not a fan of the USA, because it beats mexico in EVERY FUCKING WAY POSSIBLE. You're fucking delusional. When was the last time you were in mexico? Why don't you live there? Why are you in a place other than Mexico?
>>
>>36958918
You arent addicted to coffee because youre a robot, you dont have a steasy job or a steady schedule. What if chicken tendies were banned?
>>
>>36969254
Ever wondered why America is so great? It is because we import the GOOD things from countries and leave the shitty things. That is why we have tacos and burritos without all the wetback crime and spic cartels (unless you live in a libtard shithole like commiefornia where they turned their back on American values)
>>
>>36969224
That would work if you were dealing with prohibition people in a prohibition era of alcohol. These are not those people, they do not operate like those people. You're out of your fucking mind to think it's anything like that aside from, oh hey I want that and they have it. Greedy bastard. You think I'm just anti weed? I use to think it was harmless. Even after DARE, and seeing tons of fucking addicts and what they do. It took way to long for me to wake up and just see it for what it is. People trying to escape consequences. Weed and that shitty high are not as important as the problems it, and its addicts cause.
>>
>>36969239
>legalizing weed won't defund criminals
>Market forces can't defund expensive smuggling operations

I'm not buying weed from the guy down the street at 10:30pm when I can pick some up at a dispensary for just as cheap, and at my leisure.
>>
>>36959735
Its not a cigar, you dont just smoke for the taste, you have to inhale anon
>>
>>36969290
>It is because we import the GOOD things from countries and leave the shitty things
Great point, because weed is one of the shitty things we try to stop from importing, if you haven't noticed there are a lot of societal problems from it's import mostly directly caused by it's consumers even WHEN THEY FUCKING CONSUME IT. BASICALLY ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY CONSUME IT OR THE FUCKING TANTRUMS THEY CAUSE FROM NOT BEING ABLE TO GET IT. I understand you're dense, you do drugs, they do that to you. Sorry for the caps. I know no matter how much I emphasize, no matter what argument I make, you want it. You still need to hear it though.
>>
>>36969317
See, you don't care. You just want it to be more convenient. You know some day after you give it up and you stop buying into the addicts that can't and won't ever give it up, it'll sink in and you'll realize just how fucking dense you were pal. Assuming you're capable of personal growth and independent thinking.
>>
>>36969317
Except the tax regulations the government will put on weed will make it more expensive to purchase from dispensaries. That means people who want it cheap will still go to dealers, and the problem remains. All it does is make middle class areas more like ghettos by making the problems associated with drug abuse more prevalent.
>>
>>36969340
>
You are just wrong. Weed is healthier than burritos and tacos, your opinion is irrelavent.
>>
>>36969290
>Commiefornia
>Fourth largest economy in the world
>Leader in environmental standards
>Great quality of life
>Beaches, mountains, farming, ranching, all industries represented
>Businesses line up to get in there and pay those high taxes
>To support high wages
What a shithole
>>
>>36969358
>I don't have any argument so I'll just imply that I'm right in the long run.

Making weed convenient and inexpensive in the USA would make smuggling operations unprofitable, as there would be no demand for Miguel the gangbanger to sell drugs anymore.
>>
>>36969392
>whites are now the minority in California
Tell me, how does importing hundreds of thousands of spics make California good? With all the crime and drugs they bring they are holding California back.

If you think Cali is good now imagine how good it has the potential to be without the criminal element being imported in mass droves?
>>
>>36969367
that is a temporary price-hike, as the industry has to go from 0 to equilibrium the demand outpaces the supply for the first year or so. You can get good quality weed in Colorado for $100 bucks an ounce, vs. $240 an ounce in the state I live in. It's ludicrously cheap in states that have been legal for more than 5 minutes.
>>
>>36966925
>No one gets addicted to weed
>proceeds to offer completely anecdotal evidence

there's been studies that show like 9% of weed users will become physically addicted, that's right PHYSICALLY
>>
>>36969475
I don't see the relevancy in comparing the price between states. If you compare states where it isn't legal you will still find big price differences for a multitude of reasons. You cannot say for certain that it is simply because of legality.
>>
>>36969457
California was part of Mexico until recently, Anon. I'm not sure what your point is. If a frog had wings he'd still get his ass wet when he jumped in the pond.
>>
>>36969392
Well, why don't you pick up and move there. No I understand, you might be homeless. So how many homeless are there? It's quite a problem. But guess what, you can smoke weed. IT's all okay.
>>
>>36969542
California is a great place to be homeless, in fact. But that wasn't my point and I'm not sure what yours is.
>>
>>36969408
Keep telling yourself that, while most voters want something done immediately, like a fucking wall to block them out. Will they get through? Probably, it doesn't mean people won't damage everything they possibly can to enact it trying to stop, short of attacking the culprits. What you're saying is that... You want the problem to get so big it's cheaper to conscript or force people to go die fighting them. Weed is worth lives. Everything is worth lives. You're telling your peers, everyone you know and can speak to, that you'd let them die so you can sit around and smoke weed. Every person you know, you'd let them go off and struggle and die no matter how they try.
>>
>>36969525
fine, ignore the comparison.

the price of weed is temporarily inflated by market forces while the industry rushes to meet demand. then, the price drops dramatically.
>>
>>36969475
>lives in a destabilized economy coming out of a massive recession that required bailouts from the poorest to the richest
DONT WORRY GUYS ITLL FIX ITSELF
>>
>>36966863
In what way do you figure either cause takes away any rights? A suicide is a personal choice and so is masturbating to pictures and shit that already exist. It's taboo behavior that is criminalized and that's why I can't accept your shitty faux-libertarian argument.
>>
You know what, please show me one weed smoker that had their cancer cured by weed. What the fuck is joe even talking about there. Smoke, inhaling smoke, harms people. He needs to take some basic science classes about states of matter, solid, liquid, vapor. Smoke causes irreprible harm to you. The particles in the smoke are not magic curatives. It's like when people labeled bottles with cocaine as medicine. What is cocaine used in modern science to treat disease? It has tar, it has all sorts of harmful stuff in it. Is there any good stuff in there? Not enough to outweight that statistically it would harm more people than it helps. If you want some evolution eugenics experiment about breeding people less harmed by it letting people get addicted and doing it till they die out is a great way to go about it.
>>
>>36969789
Cocaine is medicine though. Based on your logic, isn't the problem of weed use self-limiting?
>>
>>36959685
>>36959735
you inhale it into your lungs. You don't pull it into your mouth
>>
>>36969789
You smoke tobacco smoke, it's smoke. Does that harm you--- UHH DUH?
You smoke weed smoke, it magically makes you better? PLEASE. What is the state of matter. What is all being generated on a scale of chemicals released. There are the same things in both of them when you do that. It's not going to magically do the opposite.
Please for the love of god, at least think of it from a science perspective. Not clinical effects, what happens if you burn this, what gets released how does it change. If there is a small bit of good I'm not saying throw it out. I'm saying it just ignores all the bad in favor of the good. The flip side is the exact opposite but why even argue about it. If you smoke it you can conduct those experiments yourself if you wanted. Most stuff when you burn it, people don't know what it's composed of before it's burnt. When it turns into smoke it doesn't change into some magic cure all. A lot of the times it generates carbon monoxide. It's harmful to inhale. It's the same for most elements.
>>
>>36969923
Name one medicine without side effects.
>>
>>36969892
I'm not basing this on any logic. I'm using the scientific method. Please show me anything that is not harmful to you when you burn it. Do you eat burnt food if you can have it differently?
>>
>>36969947
Ignoring the fact that there are plenty of ways to use marijuana without smoking it, what's your point?
>>
>>36969945
Alright fine. Let's dox eachother. Let's meet up. We'll just grab anything we can burn, it'll turn into smoke. We'll inhale it. We can use more people than us, let's not meet alone. I'll have trouble finding a second. Let's just fucking burn random shit and inhale the smoke. We'll do some trials here. We'll see the long term effects if any of these things CURE fucking cancer. I don't have cancer, but let's just fucking do this to get fucking cancer and then see which one cures it. I'm fucking positive it's not going to be marijuana because fucking marijuana addicts still die of fucking cancer.

>>36969972
oh yeah let's go WAY BACK UP THE COMMENT CHAIN TO WHEN WE WERE TALKING ABOUT VAPORIZERS. OKAY NOW let's just pretend legalizing it all of a sudden weed addicts can afford vaporizers with rent and their drug addiction.

My point is it s H A R M F U L.
>>
>>36970044
Well, lots of stuff is harmful. Still not seeing your point.
>>
>>36970044
People who get chemotherapy and radiation treatments die from cancer all the time, Anon. This kind of cancer treatment has been in use for decades. The objective is to pollute your body in such a way that it kills the cancer before it kills you. I'm not saying weed cures cancer, but "smoking is bad for you" is not an argument against it.
>>
>>36970044
few things are unable of causing harm.
>>
>>36970079
Find some other guy to stick you then, I'm sure you're use to that.
>>
>>36970159
>This kind of cancer treatment has been in use for decades.
Now. I'm going to have to question you're education level. I understand it's used that way. Except, it's used to manage things other than curing it. There is not a single person alive cured by medical science using marijuana, it's not a replical thing. Thank you so much for bullshitting. I'm so done with this conversation you're welcome for the free bumps even though I'm probably worse off for doing it.
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.