[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>studying with a girl >sit next to her >our legs lightly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: pepeshrug.png (80KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
pepeshrug.png
80KB, 560x407px
>studying with a girl
>sit next to her
>our legs lightly touch and she doesn't mind
>she tells me to move my foot when they touch though
>our arms kind of lightly touch too several times, and a few times she gets playful and gets kind of handsy
>however, when we're done she say quickly says bye and walks out while I'm packing my stuff
does any of this mean anything? or am I looking too deep into things?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494516553034.jpg (15KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494516553034.jpg
15KB, 480x270px
>>36957790
There are three possibilities:
1) She has some kind of kink
2) She feels lonely and likes being in contact with someone even if softly and accidentally
3) More probably, she's a th0t, pic related
>>
>>36957790
why does it even matter?

if you didn't ask her out by now then it's too late.
>>
>>36957875
I hope it's number 2, in her twitter she's always posting relationship things but I know for a fact she hasn't had a bf all year (she posted that too)
>>36957896
:(
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>walking down the stairs at school
>Two girls sitting at table down stairs
>One of them points to me and says something to her friend
>Friend turns around to look at me
>Both of them laugh and continue talking
WHAT DOES IT MEAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>36957972
95% chance that's a bad sign unless you're 8/10 and above
>>
>>36957790
She probably did mind and felt uncomfortable but didn't want to make the situation awkward while you studied. Instead she just played it off so maybe you would get a hint. Obviously not. Don't do that shit again, especially when she just wants to study
>>
>>36957982
she could've just moved her leg
>>
>>36957937
>:(

i know. It sucks. Normies would have that girl on lockdown by now. You, on the other hand, are destined for scraps like the rest of us.
>>
>>36957972
It means you're a joke
>>
>>36957982
For fuck's sake. Why can't these cunts just say at least some things directly? It would be a lot easier to sort all kinds of situations out. But no, they prefer to stay as vague as possible and only make things worse. No, seriously, I won't hold a personal grudge for that; if anything, I'd know what I'm doing wrong and how should I improve.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.