[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being an orbiter?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: .jpg (61KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
61KB, 1024x640px
How do I stop being an orbiter?
>>
>>36957626
Become a planet yourself.You could try by earning the respect and trust of others.
>>
>>36957648
I will never be respected as much as a woman or a chad.
>>
>>36957626
>Women piss out of their vagina
>They have buttholes that they shit out of
>When they go to bed, they let in bed and their eyeballs close and they see blackness, then they're left with just their thoughts
>When they wake up, they have to take a piss
>Then they eat breakfast, they spoon food into their mouth and chew it then swallow it

>If you were to punch a woman in the face she'd cry and fall to the ground. Don't do it, it's wrong. But that's what would happen
>If a worldwide crisis were to happen, they would fall on us for support and guidance in how to respond

They're just people get the fuck over it. You want to stick your wiener in a wet warm hole? Why? Who cares? Stop being stupid

Guys are way better friends, this is objectively true
>>
Ask her out.
If she says no, you won't want to hang out with her anymore because it'll be awkward. You no longer have to pretend to be friends, and you can both move on with your lives.

If she says yes (and she definitely will NOT say yes), well, good for you I guess.

It's a win-win. The only downside is that if she rejects you, she will tell all her friends about it, and you will be considered undateable for them. (That's just how women work: if one of them rejects you, the other friends will not want to jeapordize their social status by dating you.
But it's either that, or continue along with the bullshit, pretending to be interested when she's talking, feeling a sinking pit in your stomach when you realize she will never be attracted to you, but still deluding yourself into thinking you can warm her up to you. Orbiting is about the most pathetic you can get; and it isn't a good relationship for either party involved.
>>
>>36957849
We need to teach cunts that keeping orbiters around is abuse.
>>
>>36957678
You don't know if you don't give it a shot, anon.
>>
>>36957626
How does one tell orbiters to fuck off without hurting them a lot?
>>
>>36958714
You know you like having them around and manipulating them, you fucking sociopathic bitch.
>>
>>36958714
just ghost them like all the other roasties
>>
what the fuck is an orbiter?

according to this hellhole an orbiter is someone who likes someone else am i correct?
>>
>>36959743
Beta incarnate who decide to orbit around a girl and sometimes/often become an emotional tampon and buy her shit.
>>
>>36959743
It's basically a relationship between a male who secretly wants to fuck and a female who doesn't find the male attractive. The male will pay lots of attention to the female, listen to her talk a lot, follow her around like a dog, without ever actually confessing his true feelings or making his intentions clear- he is too beta, and deep down he knows she is out of his league.
Very common on high school campuses I guess.
>>
>>36957626
Ghost her.
Every single time you suspect you're orbiting a woman, that is your ONLY option.
A woman who keeps you as an orbiter will never see you as a viable romantic option. In addition, women are not worth having as friends. They are shallow, vane, soulless creatures with no honor or personality whatsoever.
So there you have it. You'll never be able to fuck a woman you're orbiting and having her as a friend isn't worth it. The only other option is dropping all contact, and I mean ALL. Get rid of her phone number. Unfriend and/or block her on all social media. If you maintain any form of contact with her you're asking for her to sink her claws into you.
Will this hurt her feelings? Briefly, perhaps. Should you care? No. Any woman orbiting you only sees you as an outlet for money and favors. She does not give a FUCK about you, and you shouldn't give a fuck about her either.
Ever since adopting this outlook my life instantly got better.
>>
File: 1494551394166.jpg (142KB, 469x530px) Image search: [Google]
1494551394166.jpg
142KB, 469x530px
>>36957626
You walk away and fill the time with doing other things and talking to other people.

All the advice ITT can get boiled down to that.
>>
File: 72c.jpg (18KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
72c.jpg
18KB, 600x450px
>>36957689
>women piss out of their vagina
>>
>>36959780
What if the emotional tamponning/buying shit is just online and the guy has never actually met the girl? Is that an orbiter too?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>36960455
That's even worse. Much worse. At least in reality you could get the illusion that she cares about you, what do you gain from doing that online?
>>
>>36960455
Even worse than an orbiter tbhwy
>>
>>36957689
All of this, to be completely honest.
>>
>>36957689
>thoughts
>implying women can think
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.