[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the potential complications associated with suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

What are the potential complications associated with suicide by hanging? I've got an extension cord set up, and I plan to put a towel around my neck to avoid bleeding. Is there anything else I should consider for a relatively quick death?
>>
i would personally choose an actual rope you can just buy one at lowes
>>
>>36956013
spinal injuries
if you don't die, you've got a long, bendy road ahead of you, buddy
>>
An extension cord will most likely break.

If you want it to be painless, you MUST leap off something to snap your neck. Standing on a chair and kicking the chair and leaving yourself hanging like that will be extremely painful. You will be struggling for about a minute before you pass out. I tried it for one second and it was agony.
>>
>>36957667
>snap your neck
That would require quite a distance to generate enough force to break your neck. I highly doubt any Tom Dick Harry can do this one right at home. They do it for inmate executions.

>>36956013
Look up partial suspension. Basically hanging with your feet touching the ground but kneeling down to put down the weight. Use a slipknot, NOT A NOOSE. If you manage to cut off the blood supply to the brain, you'll pass out in less than 5 seconds, generally painless.
>>
PIC related shows how the rope constricts around the throat. This puts pressure on the carotid arteries either side of your throat.
That then starves the brain of oxygen. If you don't die then you will be retarded.

Even just putting pressure either side of your throat will make you feel lightheaded a little if your curious. Not that I encourage you to take any action that could endanger yourself or others.
>>
>>36956013
Hang yourself on a door knob. You can google how to do it properly. The point is to constrict your neck arteries instead of the air ways. That way you won't even feel anything, black out and die some time later
>>
>>36957777
checked em

also for the interested
>If "W" represents the weight of the criminal, and "S" the length of the rope, Haughton figured that the executioner could use the following formula to determine the quickest way of death: "1/2 M V2 = 1W/G2 2 G S = W S."
>>
>>36957777

I admire your lucky sevens+1.

However if the nigga's gonna hang himself, he should do it right or not at all. Doing the snap-hang should be his first priority if he's serious. Fucking go outside and do it. Here's the equation for OP to get the number of feet right.

1600/Your weight = feet in rope it will take to snap your neck.

Good luck robot, see you at the scrap yard.
>>
>>36956013
If you don't break your neck on the first jump you're going to be danglin' and stranglin' lad. Try something else, or better yet, don't
>>
>>36957898
>do it right
If he ends up dead i dont see how partial suspension isn't "right"
Painlessness is just the icing on the cake
>>
>>36956013
Guns are hands down the best way to kill yourself if you can get one.

If you wanna hang get a real rope and find a distance you can actually fall from, don't use your ceiling fixture or anything like that.
>>
>>36958378
this, hanging is generally used only by people without access to better methods and is very unreliable
>>
>>36956013
Someone will walk in on a body bruised and you'd be covered in shit piss and foul fluids. If I were to end it, I would go somewhere secluded and not put family through the pain of finding me. That is my opinon though.
>>
1) Mortal sin.
2) Break your moms heart
3) Gross/scary

major major complications to consider.
>>
>>36956013
eh dont do it man. we're all gonna bite the dust eventually anyway, just wait and come with us when we die of heart disease and accidents an shit. maybe nuclear war who knows. but existing is better than oblivion, i'll tell ya that right there

i'll say a prayer for you OP :') if you're still alive, post a post at 9pm UK time tomorrow saying "giggity goo i didn't tie da noodly noose" with a pic of ur waifu so i know youre okay

love you OP. and mom loves you too, even if it didnt seem like it all the time!
>>
>>36958475
this. then again, that doesnt really matter, because he likely wont be worried about any of that if he's dead, but thats the whole point why he shouldnt. non-existence sucks. this world is marvelous and fascinating, anyone who thinks its boring and depressing is a know-it-all and a schmuck, at least go see the world m8. you couldn't do 10% of what the world has to offer with 100 years, there'll always be something to pike your interest. just distract yourself until you die naturally, and try not to die preceding that. really quite simple
>>
File: 1436254612421.jpg (71KB, 304x371px) Image search: [Google]
1436254612421.jpg
71KB, 304x371px
>>36958475
>2) Break your moms heart
What about the father?
>>
>>36959265
I love my dead gay son.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMroWnWIqs0
>>
Just get a gun anon
>>
yo Anon, Hows it hanging buddy?
>>
>>36959265
lmfaoriginaly
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.