[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do girls like, how do I keep them appeased? I finally have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1245521345.jpg (105KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1245521345.jpg
105KB, 645x773px
What do girls like, how do I keep them appeased?

I finally have a gf and I don't really know what to do.

As an introvert I like my alone time and it's kinda annoying when she keeps texting me random normie shit on reddit, and I feel obliged to reply or she'll probably get offended or something?

I once overheard work colleagues talking about how they bought their boyfriends PS4's and other expensive equipment, with the idea being they get expensive gifts in return. Do I really have to splash out big $$$ on her too? I barely spend money on myself..........

This dating business is crazy and I haven't even considered how to penetrate her yet. At least I'm not kissless/hugless anymore.
>>
File: etika.png (21KB, 126x128px) Image search: [Google]
etika.png
21KB, 126x128px
Don't be you.
>>
>>36949967
Your relationship sounds boring as fuck. Reason why you can't have a normie gf.
Do you even love her?
>>
>>36949967
Jus b urself
Heh
Hehehe
>>
Girls are social chameleons, they act based on who they are around. What they like is whatever the fuck you like.
>>
>>36949967
>how do I keep them appeased?
is she an angry God that needs weekly sacrifice to avoid causing a shitstorm?
>>
>>36950121
She's a female, that's a foreign idea to OP
>>
>>36949967
More than anything, girls like excitement. Think about how you do cool fun shit with your bros. most girls never did any of that. They're usually pretty sheltered until a certain age and spend almost their entire life indoors or only going to structured social events. Just show her a fun time, take her places with you, also be confident. The hardest part with girls is the initial stage, once they actually like you it's easy as fuck and they'll do anything for you
>>
>>36950121
Appeased enough to settle down with me and have babies.

I really can't be bothered with this dating nonsense - i'll do everything in my power to stay with her and marry her.

At least I would know I haven't ended my lineage and will make sure my son doesn't make the same errors.
>>
>>36950190
Just give up now. It will never work out, especially when you're such a desperate beta
>>
>>36950062
I don't think it's love, I do feel lust though. She smells amazing, is clean and although plain looking - I like that.

I'm pretty sarcastic and straightforward with her (without revealing my powerlevel) so I'm beeing myself.

>>36950102
Interesitntg

>>36950173
>Think about how you do cool fun shit with your bros.

Lol come on dude, most exciting thing ive ever done is attend a drunken LAN party
But I see where you're coming from - to be spontaneous, exciting, impulse.

I'm very methodical and have an agenda for the week but I do occasionally take her out to dinner at a few hours notice, Probably could go to a theme park or something.

>>36950243
I will never be Chad but ill try my damn hardest to be less beta as possible! I got fashion advice to look like less of a slob and i don't think i could ever get a gf looking like I did before.
>>
File: bitch.png (20KB, 325x253px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.png
20KB, 325x253px
>>36950356
>Gets fashion advice to talk to girls
You're just a fucking waste
>>
>>36950356
Yeah man spontaneous and shit. Don't take her out to dinner often man, girls don't actually like that shit. Its like flowers; It's boring and easy to overdo. Try taking her somewhere unique or exciting. Girls like a story, and they like an image. I was a "skater" back in high school and girls always wanted me to take them to clubs or bars, because that's the meme. I remember taking my gf to a spot I used to always go to look out at the world, thinking I was sharing something special with her. She just got bored and didn't appreciate the view at all. Girls have no souls, remember that. What she wants most is what she thinks her friends will think is cool. Give her something to talk to her friends about, give her something to brag about. Don't be scared to fight with her, if you guys always get along she'll get bored
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.