[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies interpret social anxiety/shyness as being rude?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1446058853058.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1446058853058.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
Why do normies interpret social anxiety/shyness as being rude? Are they really THAT stupid?
>>
>>36948942
it's fine for a girl and also cute
>>
It technically IS rude if you are using your social anxiety or shyness as an excuse to not follow through on normal socialization.

I get very shy too and can have pretty extreme anxiety (to the point of throwing up). I had to learn to get over myself and if I am going into public, to act as normal as possible. Smile at others, make small chat, etc. It has made me a less shy person. I never let other people suffer for my own problems.
>>
>>36948942
They don't actually they're just being tribalistic and they're trying to push you into further anxiety to isolate you from the tribe.
>>
>>36949032
>you must suffer for the bullshit of normies

naw
>>
I actually find it very insulting when someone I supposedly am close to gets nervous or quiet around me. Usually I end up yelling obsenities and/or throwing things but they only get quieter and more nervous for some reason. Social anxiety is a mental disorder
>>
>>36949176
You think yelling and throwing things isn't a sign of mental disorder?

Anyways read >>36949086 you aren't fooling anyone.
>>
>>36949086
Why must I be like this
>>
>>36949224
Be like what? Tribalistic? Because you're basically an ape in an apes culture. It's only natural. Kindness and empathy are an intellectual faccade
>>
>>36949246
Oops wtf with the name
>>
>>36949201
that's the joke original
>>
Because it makes them uncomfortable. Talking is easy for most people. They're talking 24/7. So when someone doesn't talk to them they don't think "wow he must be shy" they think he hates them.
>>
>>36949273
oh well in all honesty I think that mental disorder here comes out of bounds and fails to express "true nature"
Drives home the idea of empathy / sympathy being an intellectual faccade. vice versa
>>
>>36948942
They're very self centered and hate to not be validated instantly by everyone they meet.
>>
>>36949386
The word you're looking for is "insecure"
>>
>>36949246
I mean unable to fit in and communicate with others
>>
Social anxiety/shyness is offensive. You're a weak specimen and deserve to be ostracized.
>>
>passing someone I distantly know on a street or somewhere
>want to be polite and greet them
>ready to do it, waiting for just the right moment
>some quiet mumbled gibberish comes out of my mouth
>they probably just think I'm rude

fuck
>>
>>36949484
I dunno man, probably tribalism or some shit.
>>
>>36949386
Pretty much. Introverts are hated and punished for existing. I wish I could do nothing more than be a sociopathic normie with an enormous sense of unwarranted self-importance and not care about anyone but myself.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.