[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that no matter what opinion you have about yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: ChrisThroughTheAges.png (471KB, 680x340px) Image search: [Google]
ChrisThroughTheAges.png
471KB, 680x340px
Reminder that no matter what opinion you have about yourself you are a superior human being compared to him.
>>
but I can't sell my old shirts for $12k
>>
>>36942951
>implying chris will actually sell that shirt
anon pls
>>
File: EDCWC (1).jpg (49KB, 970x518px) Image search: [Google]
EDCWC (1).jpg
49KB, 970x518px
>>36942964
Looks like Chris is trying to get a sex change
>>
>>36943017
LMAO OH NO THE BENT DUCK IS GONE
I guess that's where the shirt money is gonna go to, if he gets the cash, and not to his mounting debt
>>
>>36942598
But we are aware of ourselves and know how bad things are while Christ isn't and lives in a dreamworld. The bad things people say do not phase him as he doesn't think you're real.
>>
Your criteria is bad. CWC is above THEM!
>>
File: Carl Chan.png (81KB, 1130x900px) Image search: [Google]
Carl Chan.png
81KB, 1130x900px
> I will never have my entire existence documented and immortalized through memes
>>
>>36943478
Would you really want a bunch of internet autists analysing your every move
>>
>>36943701
I fucking originally would
>>
>>36943701
Probably but I would do the same and expose the most degenerate ones in my C-logs.
>>
File: temp.jpg (210KB, 853x479px) Image search: [Google]
temp.jpg
210KB, 853x479px
It's nice to have a textbook example of someone who fucked up his life in every single aspect thanks to stupidity, entitlement and laziness.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493603798387.jpg (16KB, 320x454px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493603798387.jpg
16KB, 320x454px
>>36943017
>DO NOT TELL ANYONE YET PLEASE
>>
Count down until he becomes an hero?
>>
>>36943041
No he still has a bent duck. He just tried to drill a vagina into his taint. He also did not want to seek medical treatment for his infected "vagina"
>>
>>36944799
Well, more like the fact that he has an extremely debilitating mental illness
>>
>>36946012
Do you think the world would be a better place if he just died?
>>
>finished school
>has been employed
>independent
>socializes with people
>leaves the house regularly
Chris is unironically superior to me in every way except in self-awareness. He even has a better excuse for it than me
>>
>>36946302
>independent
not really.
>>
>>36946316
more so than me
>>
>>36946130
The just-world fallacy is a myth. Didn't you know anon?
>>
File: chris chan wojak.jpg (169KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
chris chan wojak.jpg
169KB, 450x600px
>>36942598
Yeah that's not really a good thing.

It like when Americans compare their country to like third world shitholes in Africa or ex Soviet states, instead of other first world countries.

If you look down, you'll feel not bad and be content but never make improvements to yourself.

>>36946302
Also this, he's not worse than -everyone- on this frogposting bulletin board.

Hell I'm just about the same as him in some ways - sometimes I think the only thing that's separating me from Chris Chan are sex tapes and leaked nudes and the whole tranny thing.

He also has a car and knows how to drive. I don't.
>>
I like to think somewhere in the depths of his soul Christopher is screaming for a sweet release.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.