[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where do normies get their confidence from?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1466740806892.jpg (9KB, 236x147px) Image search: [Google]
1466740806892.jpg
9KB, 236x147px
where do normies get their confidence from?
>>
Appealing genetics, strong fatherly role models, constant support and key development years spent at social events
>>
>>36942517
liking these accurate/precise answers lately
>>
delusion

most normies are absolutely fucking shitbrains. They have no self-reflection. Look up Dunning-Kruger Effect.
If they didnt suffer from delusion they would probably neck themselves for being such worthless airwasters
>>
>>36942449
Ignorance. Sheer ignorance and a lifetime supply of blue pulls.
>>
>>36942576
This. Most normalfags can see no further than the end of their nose.
>>
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

find your personality type and find out why you act and feel the way you do and understand how others act and feel differently to you.
>>
>>36942449
>thinking normalfags have confidence
LOL.

Where do you think all the malice in the world comes from? Why do you think normalfags ostracize out-groups by forming exclusive in-groups? Why do you think that you have been excluded from activities based on minor misunderstandings of social norms?

The majority of hatred spawned in this world comes directly from deep insecurities of people. The reason normalfags tried to convince you to kill yourself wasn't because you wore Aeropostale in 9th grade, it was because they are so insecure that their understanding of their own self-worth is only relative to others. They obsessively make fun of how "weird" you are only because every time they do so, they are celebrating their in-group status.

A normalfag is just as insecure as you are, which is why they do the things that they do. If they were truly confident, they would have no reason to call you "fag head" every day and shove you into lockers.
>>
>>36942576
>delusion

it's true, anon

I'm doing it too. I'm trying to ascend out of robotdom and I've learned that if I lie to myself, I'll be a more social and friendly person

It's amazing
Even girls respond to me now

I didn't change my looks at all, just how I talk and I've gotten two dates this week
>>
>>36943167
subconsciously their brain knows that they are just worthless faggots.
But their consciousness has absolutely no fuckin clue, that's why I wrote delusion.
>>
>>36942449
>Looks
>Popularity
>Strong Family Units
>Support Networks
>Money
>Delusion
>Ignorance
>Actual Stupidity
>Positive Affirmation
>Unchecked Prosperity
>A Constant Stream of Mind-Numbing Alcohol, Drugs and Sex

Take your pick.
>>
>>36942449
Previous successes.
>>
>>36942576
You should work at a cinema, you're the best projector I've ever seen.
>>
>>36943538
>telling me I'm projecting
>I'm depressed because I am a failure

What did he mean by that?
So my depression are just a delusion, in reality I'm actually a god? Is that what he meant by that?
>>
>>36943625
Nah dude, he says you're an electronic device used to show movies and other forms lf video entertainment
>>
>>36942449
Literally almost everyone everyone is different shades of insecure. Most normies interact with eachother to reinforce and satisfy their sense of security. How else would you move such a lazy animal to interact with others of its kind?

Not having confidence can be a good thing, mind you. You can feel secure in yourself while not feeling confident about something.
>>
>>36942576

This is what I came to say. No internal examination at all. TFW INTJ and I examine everything I did wrong at the end of the day. Most normies would have killed themselves ten times over if they thought like me.
>>
>>36942449

Looking at you m8
>>
File: kek'ed.png (1MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
kek'ed.png
1MB, 960x960px
>>36943538
Topperoni kekkeroni
>>
>>36943538
>>36943737
>>36944113
GET OUT OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36944586
No thanks bud. It took me 10 minutes to look up the long definition of Projector you dink
>>
File: 1492255107656.png (486KB, 604x717px) Image search: [Google]
1492255107656.png
486KB, 604x717px
>this thread
This is why I keep coming back to this place, this shit is hilarious. The autism of this board always delivers. I mean, look at these people.
>>36942576
>>36943167
And we've only scratched the surface of what these autists have to say.
>>
>>36944734
>10 minutes to look up the definition of projector
>doesnt know what a projector is or projecting means in both ways
>American education system

holy kek kill yourself. English is my fourth language
>>
>>36945050
>if you read it correctly, i purposely looked for a ridiculously long definition.
>No wonder it's your fourth language non-native scum
>>
>>36945155
>if you read it correctly, i purposely looked for a ridiculously long definition.

What did he mean by that? Really fires up my neurons
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.